Author Topic: Unban Request by Buhn, yet again  (Read 401 times)

Offline Buhn

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request by Buhn, yet again
« on: August 14, 2011, 04:04:20 am »
I'm sorry to say that this time I was in the wrong. I was out kicking archers and what not off cliffs. But hey, its a game! I'm sorry and wish to get back into the fun, for I know all my close friends miss me dearly. I understand this ban may be longer, but I would appreciate your trying to make it as quick as possible. Thanks, and of course:

BRING BUHN BACK!

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
Re: Unban Request by Buhn, yet again
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 08:10:03 am »
I had a LOT of complains in admin chat about you team wounding ... I saw you kicking constantly peasants (they lose HP each time) and ask you to stop kicking once for all.

I then go spec to see you attack in spawn , then walk around, and keep kicking a xbower who tries to reload...

You're a nuisance to the server, and this is your last chance .. it's a full week ban , and once unban , if you mess up again, I'll make sure it becomes permanent. No one misses you at the moment as they don't get teamwounded constantly or kicked from the edge or while trying to reload...

Learn how to follow the rules and you'll be able to play on the server

Offline Buhn

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 12:17:38 am »
I admit to doing the preceding details, but definitely not as bad as you make it. Constantly? I'm pretty sure its never constantly. I kicked an xbow twice while he was reloading, which doesn't equal constantly in my book. And the only peasants I kick are pretty much the ones that kick me first (I notice you aren't keen in mentioning their deeds), and even then its a few times. I'll do the time, BUT, for the actual crime.

BRING BUHN BACK

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 04:15:03 pm »
How about you not do the crimes?