Author Topic: Lord Lurk's Unban Request  (Read 427 times)

Offline Lord Lurk

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • I Be Lurkin
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lord Jerk
Lord Lurk's Unban Request
« on: July 31, 2011, 07:27:58 pm »
 Whelp I finally got off my butt to getting around to doing this (needed to take a break from crpg anyways  :lol:), that and I've had stuff to deal with which require more attention than a game sadly. I will admit I did a pretty stupid thing getting involved with this explotation of the DTV bug, theres no denying it or trying to, and that I am posting this here admitting to my guilt and accepting my punishment. Besides, I cant let Kolee take all the blame for something I knew was wrong and did it anyways now can I? (Captain Obvious says NO btw) So I'm throwing this up and sometime today or tomorrow, whichever it may be, Ill be posting that happy topic of "Exploting bugs is bad, mkaay" because I already know I'm going to be told to do it so why not just take the initiative and do it anyways without being told :P.

Anyhoo, I'll be updating this post when my essay is up and I might even throw a handy dandy link straight to it so Espu or anyone else wont have to drudge through the topics (thats if there is a bunch of them) to the essay for all to look upon thy shame, how exciting!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aspect

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Lord Lurk's Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 05:50:08 am »
Unban this man! (Err, if he hasn't been unbanned already.)