Author Topic: We need back Penalty immediately!  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Beleidiger

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
We need back Penalty immediately!
« on: January 20, 2011, 02:46:51 pm »
I think the Penalty in the old Patch was good for evading Team Kills we need it back and it must be more hurt than before!

I do not want hear something about Mirror the damage or something than that hurts no one especially because you gain gold and XP in the new system if your alive or dead!

I think the TK become more and more and way not all of them are accidentally done!Since there is no Punishment for that fools its mostly an Hack and Slash Game!No One Cares about hitting a Teammate and some Guys think its Funny to tk because someone killed accidentally his Horse or break his shield in fight!

Loosing Gold and XP like before was the right Punishment for taking a Virtual Live from someone to Pay his Virtual Parents his Grave!

I was Reading in an Older Thread that in that Case no one will Help if two players Fight:

1. I dont think so!I help ever in in fights and do very less TKs and 2. Its good that they Fear the Punishment so they act ore carefully!

Oh 1 more thing a TK Counter in the States would be nice too!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:48:37 pm by Beleidiger »

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
Re: We need back Penalty immediately!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 07:06:01 pm »
yeah 1000 Gold to pay the funeral and all should do good

Offline UrLukur

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 07:09:12 pm »
Retards will be retards. I don't think that it should be added. However i would like no auto-release attack when equipment screen pop up at the end of round, i've been teamkilled by it so many times it's no longer funny (nah, it's still funny).
"Clava curva pie vinco"

Offline Beleidiger

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 07:24:34 pm »
Retards will be retards. I don't think that it should be added. However i would like no auto-release attack when equipment screen pop up at the end of round, i've been teamkilled by it so many times it's no longer funny (nah, it's still funny).

Ahhh right that was 1 Point i have forgotten to bring up!

Is there a Way to avoid this last Shoot/Slash thing??
I hae TK but if i aim the last enemy with my bow or stand in an Group to slash him down and someone els kill him in some case i hit my Teammate and i hate TKs!I try to avout that with bringing the Mousecourser fast to the side of the screen so my Char is turning around but in some case that do not work!

Offline Beleidiger

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 07:50:18 pm »
I cant believe no one have to say something about this Theme!

Hmmmm on the servers i see so much TKs and so many PPL raging around because that and no one has a Statement??

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 07:52:19 pm »
Best TK penalty would be reseting the TKers multiplier back to 1, like a defeat.

Offline Beleidiger

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 08:11:54 pm »
Best TK penalty would be reseting the TKers multiplier back to 1, like a defeat.

Thats no Punishment if he has already x1 that means like uhhh we have x1 lets slash like an Berserker!

But i am glad to hear an statement to that important Theme^^

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 09:10:57 pm »
I have not noticed an increase in tk's after the patch when compared to before the patch.  So I vote for no penalty.

“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 09:40:37 pm »
The best punishment for tks is already there.  You lose a teammate who can help you win the round and get a better multiplier.  If a leecher is getting in the way then you should be able to just cut through him to get to the enemy (no bans please!) since the leecher will still get his money anyway at least you can clear some room by chopping through him.

Offline AssPunisher

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 10:15:31 pm »
I didn't notice that much intentional TKing so I don't see a reason for penalty. If someone is carelessly TKing all the time he should get vote kicked/banned. But team kills mostly happen by accident and having one less team mate on your side is a fair penalty for accidental team kill.
Also, not every team kill should be look down upon. For example, with my HA I often try to help team mates engaged in melee. Most of the time I successfuly help, some of the time I miss every shot so its like I wasn't even there, and on a very few occasions I screw up and team hit/kill my team mate, so in general its best for my team that I'm there to help. If there was a harsh penalty for a TK then I wouldn't risk it and it would benefit the opposing team, this is true in my case at least.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2011, 10:36:56 pm »
There certainly is a tk penalty! It is called do it enough times and get a ban. Learn to report excessive team killing, but also bear in mind accidents happen so dont get your panties in a knot if you jump into a group of people and get in the way
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Beleidiger

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 06:57:11 am »
There certainly is a tk penalty! It is called do it enough times and get a ban. Learn to report excessive team killing, but also bear in mind accidents happen so dont get your panties in a knot if you jump into a group of people and get in the way

Wrong:

1.The most TK are accidentally but Players think oh i help him slash slash the Problem was i was on the enemy and et tried from behind hit him with an right slash fail hit me dt or TK no consequences and i do not wand crying every time to Players or Admins for every time i get Team killed or Team damaged than thats wy an Accidentally Kill ends up with an Kick or Ban!!Yes there are many accidentally TKs but because of wat Players are still not careful enough by Playing than no Punishment!!

2.There are to many Team kills i seen matches with over 20 TKs i dont know wy you guys Fear a Punishment system do no TK and dont get Punished Easy thing!

Yes i do Sometimes TK too but i would dont Mind 500Gold and 10000 XP Punishment because i earn Gold and XP if i am alive and Dead

3. an Minus Multiplication pfff that doesn't work if the TKer has already x1 wat should he get an x0 to make him rejoin and escape a Punishment!

And an Kicking or Banning is no more needed because he get his Punishment and if he go ahead with it he end as an poor man!

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 04:08:06 pm »
The thing about TKing is, that it is actually quite hard to votepoll such behavior, as, face it, would you click 1 or 2 if opponent team (enemy) had a guy that is killing them (your enemies)?

About accidental TKs, the situation i see most often are frag hungry people, when i dehorse a guy, i do not even bother going after him as i get usually to half HP by my teammembers if i try to...Also, hitting a dead guy makes your blade or whatever go through, so if you see dead body falling to the ground, try to sneak in the block to stop your swing and not kill your friend in sword.

Accidental TKing happens quite a lot, as new players are joining the game (i presume, as when i was beginning, i had loads of difficulties hitting the correct guy :P), but with time they will get better.

Some sort of penalty would be most welcomed, as now usually when i land a TK i apologize (sometimes get killed in the process) and i am pissed that i noobed out, i believe most of players do the same, but still, once you make mistake, nothing wrong to pay for it :P

(i have seen a guy deliberately TK and return TA all the time, luckily he got banned :))