Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 832 times)

Offline Mihai_qc

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request
« on: July 30, 2011, 03:29:48 am »
Their name: Eynz and Alienor_de_Jerusalem
My name: BustyChicksFTW
Request: BAN (Temp. or Perm, whatever you see fit)

Reason: TKing and ban request for fun (French friends united against a guy for the fun of it when no one is online)
Thankfully ban poll did not pass because a guy, kevin, was also there, and 51% was required.

The TKs were executed at spawn, he got off his horse and literally TKed me.
Enyz did not have a horse, he just charged at me TKing. Normally, I wouldn't make a fuss about this, but this hatred towards non-French people ticked me off. And the fact that I could not defend myself, being lvl 5... (Respecs :/ )
Evidence:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

P.S: Not sure I'm posting in the right section, I saw "Ban/Unban requests", but I see no ban requests here, possibly because people don't lose their time doing ban requests here.

Edit: Would also like to add, they did not know I speak and understand fluently French, so they insulted me behind my back, or so they thought they were.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 03:31:30 am by Mihai_qc »

Offline Grey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hope you like arrows...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: -
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 12:48:49 pm »
If thats the original log, LOOK VERY CAREULLY: Alienor de Jerusalem kills "eynz", the actually SWAPS TEAM JUST to TEAMKILL (Unless he was balanced, there being only 4 players). Seems pretty premeditated if you did'nt do anything to start the fight (Not saying you did, but I can only see your screenshot wasnt there) and saying "That bloke is shit" seems even LESS reason to teamkill: Not JUST teamkilling, teamkilling someone who can nothing about it ingame, cant even run away (lvl 4 aint escaping any griefers on foot, poor guy).

Also, this Im about to type isnt EVIDENCE: but there are Several "de Jerusalem"s, previously I've seen them camp on boats on the map "Port Assuault" and shoot at anyone who came near, reguardless of team. That was 2 1/2 weeks ago. Response then was "She is Queen we protect her" or something similar in French when asked WTF by others. There "boat party" included players from both teams: as in they met up, didnt fight, and made their own "3rd faction". Don't know how long that lasted, there were not many players in the server, and I left after seeing what they were doing.
Bamboo Bundle Bowman: 90'' draw, groups at 200 yards.

Offline Mihai_qc

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 03:05:22 am »
So....?

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 10:54:20 pm »
The screenshot is pretty clear, I'm a surprised no admin has yet responded with the word "Banned".
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Yaron

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I am daunkey guy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Secret
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 10:32:37 am »
Hi,

Sry for the long waiting time.

Both are banned for 3 days.
[21:11] <chadz>   i intend to give the 0 army guys a man for free though
[21:12] <chadz>   there will be fun "WTF? I LOST TO ONE GUY BECAUSE NO ONE OF MY TEAM SHOWED UP" threads
[21:12] <chadz>   which will result in me laughing
[21:12] <chadz>   and a happy chadz is a coding chadz