Author Topic: Ninja_Thomek  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ninja_Thomek
« on: July 22, 2011, 02:50:53 am »
someone said "there aren't any black people on our team"... and thomek banned them for that

abooze...

http://postimage.org/image/s76x03lw/

(it's 48 hours if you're the receiver of the abooze yes? i don't even know the guy who got b&)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 03:06:30 am by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline MercilessGuy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MercilessGuy
  • IRC nick: MercilessGuy
Re: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 02:52:48 am »
I was also playing in that moment, just a few seconds a go. I think it was a 22nd-guy (maybe starts with "M").
ABOOOZE

Merciless
Merciless

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 03:04:55 am »
he said more than that, but anyway.. admin abuse can only be posted only 48 hours after the coincident.

he got 12 hours for saying something along the lines that things were going so great because there were no black people on the team.

I almost never see blatant or hidden racism except what you can expect from teenagers with a yet-undefined sexuality.  :twisted:
So i tolerate that, but this was just old fashioned racism. He should be happy he didn't get essay.

PS: I also don't plan on letting official EU crpg getting any of that crap becoming normal so there you go. (And I don't think the devs want that either)

So now you know where the line goes.

(Also pls don't count this as my "defense" post, as this abuse post is invalid anyway.)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:32:51 am »
48 hour rule stands for everyone. It is intended as a time where all parties (bystanders too) cool down and re-assess the situation. Feel free to nominate after the time has passed if you still feel it is necessary.

This nomination is invalid. Locked.