Author Topic: Strategus: atack and defence  (Read 344 times)

Offline WSC_Falcon

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Strategus: atack and defence
« on: August 02, 2011, 08:32:30 am »
My suggestions based on some battle expirence when the attackers defending, its boring and inlogical thing.
Because of this defenders no benefit from defending exсept first rush that highly depends on map. I say more they can not buying weapons because fresh weapon always will be with fresh corps near their respown.

Ways to avoid this and timer for capture (i dont love borders perhaps not just me :oops:)

Add system of autolosing tickets to atackers. It can be look like after 10 min attackers start to lose 1 ticket per 10 sec and can be or not progressive grow after 30 min.
This autolosing can be disabled by capturing village supplies (spawn). To avoid fairy horsemans races.
Attackers forced to attack, autolosing tickets not so big if battle duration 30 min they lose just 120 tickets, defenders will benefit from defending and all will be happy at least i :)

Offline DarkFox

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Strategus: atack and defence
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 02:09:01 pm »
Something should force attackers to actually attack, on field battles as well, or ''ranged tactic" will dominate. Simlply because it allows you not to risk in melee and lose tickets.