Author Topic: When you get disconnected from a server; save the multiplier when you reconnect  (Read 609 times)

Offline Kimichi

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
To me this is unacceptable because my internet [time warner] has been having lag spike issues and I will stay connected to the internet but I will lose connection to the server.

In any other game it will just be a lag spike but for this game it seems like any little spike in my internet will disconnect me.

How frustrated would you be getting lagged out of your multiplier every 30-45 minutes?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Farrok

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Farrok
How frustrated would you be getting lagged out of your multiplier every 30-45 minutes?
little to none frustrated because most of the time my multiplier is at x1, sometimes on x2, and i had 1 time a x3 multiplier, but not anything higher ;)
im more frustrated about the teambalancing and that im always switch to the looser team...

but i can understand what you mean when it dont need too much ressources it would be good...but only when you are forced to b e disconnect from the server...not that some people always reconnect to get on the better team and dont loose the multiplier :/

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
yeah and people are totally not going to abuse it by disconnection every single time their team is going to lose...
if that can be prevented i'm all for it.

Offline Farrok

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_Farrok
yeah and people are totally not going to abuse it by disconnection every single time their team is going to lose...
if that can be prevented i'm all for it.

because of that it should only save when its a disconnect forced from the server