Author Topic: (Unban Request) Weeaboo_Warrior  (Read 515 times)

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
(Unban Request) Weeaboo_Warrior
« on: July 24, 2011, 11:23:50 pm »
I was on the Defend the Village server last night when people were team-killing left and right.  I joined the server to check out the DTV game mode--having only played siege and a little battle up 'till then.  I tried my best to fight the NPCs and I don't think I TK'd anyone, purposely or otherwise, even when they smacked me at the start of every other damn round.  I just wanted to fight the NPC's; trying to gain skill in siege where you're constantly put up against three or more players ten times as experienced/geared as you is very frustrating.  I know the indicated experience in the chat log was ridiculous but it didn't appear to be adding anything to my XP bar at the time.  I didn't even realize it was being counted until I joined a siege battle and found I had hit 30 (had been just 29 earlier that day).  The logs should show that I stopped going back to DTV after that--I would have rode it to retirement if I considered that gain to be fair.

(Is that normal for DTV mode by the way? To not register experience gain while you're on the server?  Or was that a result of whatever it was they were doing to break the game mode?)
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: (Unban Request) Weeaboo_Warrior
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 02:48:39 am »
Also, on one of the maps--the one where you spawn in a ruined house--the NPC enemies can get trapped behind a stone wall to the left of the ladder.  I could not reach them with melee weapons even after I managed to get up onto the wall (going around is impossible; invisible walls etc).  They can't be convinced to come around the wall either.  I know this isn't the place for map feedback but we were already on the topic...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:31:40 am by Nehvar »
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: (Unban Request) Weeaboo_Warrior
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 07:59:50 pm »
Unban on 27.7. Also check the sticky thread.