Author Topic: Unban Request: stabbington  (Read 258 times)

Offline stabbyjoe

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request: stabbington
« on: July 25, 2011, 12:45:52 am »
So I'm assuming I'm one of quite a few it seems that got caught up in the recent DtV exploitarama. 
I'm also humbly requesting that the ban decision be reversed.
Yesterday afternoon, when I joined the server with my 2h character (stabbington) it was on the map where the NPC's get stuck.  I can't for the life of me remember the name.  Since there were no other ranged people around I told them I'd be back with my x-bow guy (CureMudder).  When I rejoined, everyone was killing eachother and it took a couple of rounds to figure out why people kept attacking me.  I even tried to kill them in defense. 
I was led to believe that since the map was bugged we were just trying to get through the switch.  Though it said there were rewards each time I died it was not showing up in the game so I didn't worry about it...  until I checked the website.
I'm not going to lie.  Even then I participated several rounds afterwards before I got to feeling guilty about it.  If I could remember the guy's name who refused to do it and helped bring me around as well I'd name him here just in case he got accidentally caught up in this too but unfortunately I can't.
Anyway, that's my story in a nutshell.  I got caught up in it briefly but I'd hate to think it would lead to me no longer being able to play.  I've only been playing a little over a month or so and am really enjoying myself.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:54:06 am by stabbyjoe »

Offline Espu

• The good
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Espu
Re: Unban Request: stabbington
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 07:36:39 pm »
Unban on 27.7. Also see the thread http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11477.0.html