Author Topic: Can`t login although I got the correct password  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Yoghurt

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Can`t login although I got the correct password
« on: July 12, 2011, 11:45:16 pm »
Today I wanted to verify my character to use it on strategus, but I only got the message "Invalid login". I was wondering hoiw that could be, cause I was shure I typed the correct keyword. I already updated my char to the new login system, so I got the Account "Yoghurt" with the character Waraeger_Yoghurt. Since I couldn't understand why the veryfiing failed, I logged out to see if at least the main login would worked, and had to recognize, that that was impossible, too, although I'm extremely shure I typed the correct password. So, now I can't even access my account although I got the correct keyword. Someone knows help?! I already cleaned my cookies, without success.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 03:33:25 pm by Kalam »

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
Re: Can`t login although I got the correct password
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 11:53:03 pm »
May be try to delete your cookies and reboot your browser, it worked for me after many try.

Take a look at this thread too :

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,4424.0.html

Offline ramboTotalWar

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 11:54:31 pm »
i tried too to delete cookies but it didn't work. I suggest to use : Forgot your password command, it worx
yes we often glance, mr "i know everything better than you" gtx

Offline McNoodles

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 04:23:31 am »
I rebooted my browser, deleted my cookies, reset my password, tried some random login to EU server. I was able to reset my password, but when I tried to log on it simply will not complete logging in. I don't get an error message of any kind, it just looks like the page refreshes when I hit submit. I r frustrated... suggestion?

Offline crojosip

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • *insert random quote here*
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crojo
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 04:01:49 pm »
try a different browser. IE or something.

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 04:35:07 pm »
This looks like a problem we had in the past where we stored cookies for c-rpg.net with and without www in front of it. Make sure that you removed cookies for both domains (www.c-rpg.net and just c-rpg.net).

Offline Akincibegi

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Akincibegi and a lot of alts
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 04:39:20 pm »
or try to change your pass from game with q m p and then answer the qustion yes this ll give u new pass

Offline Yoghurt

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 11:38:38 am »
or try to change your pass from game with q m p and then answer the qustion yes this ll give u new pass

Yep I did that, worked perectly. But now I have another really strange issue: Now I have kind of a Dual-Main character at strategus, becuase my main char is sometimes called with my old, sometimes with my new name. For example, at the map I can see my new name, but on the left, where u can see the strength of ur army and ur gold and stuff, it is my old name.

Does somebody know this issue?

Offline Yoghurt

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 07:39:31 pm »
Help please!  :( At the moment, I cannot be noticed as a clanmember for example at Strategus Battles, because there is shown my old name.  I also can see myself with the old name at "You see other persons scurrying around" which is really annoying.

Offline Nasturtium

• Count
  • Renown: 203
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 08:12:38 pm »
I had the same problem, it seems that the random name they give you to log into EU1 or another official server with changes at intervals unknown to me. Try logging in a few more times and getting your random 4 number password, it worked for me after 10 attempts and much hairpulling/whining on IRC. Good luck!