Author Topic: Weapon Proficiency  (Read 771 times)

Offline Longshaft

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Grimhildr
Weapon Proficiency
« on: July 22, 2011, 04:46:25 pm »
Well, I have 150 points in 1h and 119 wpf points to spend, should I spend them in more 1h or is it a waste? does it stop effecting the performance after 150? (its what i've heard)

Offline rustyspoon

• Marshall
  • Renown: 794
  • Infamy: 164
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rustyspoon, Sir_Rusty_Of_Spoon, Rusty_the_Spoonarian
Re: Weapon Proficiency
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 04:55:59 pm »
Well, I have 150 points in 1h and 119 wpf points to spend, should I spend them in more 1h or is it a waste? does it stop effecting the performance after 150? (its what i've heard)

This all depends entirely on your build and what you're trying to do.

However, the more you increase your WPF, the less it gets increased. You get massively diminished returns.

If you're wearing medium armor, you can get away with 130 wpf easy. If you wear heavy armor, I'd say 150-160 is fine.

So again, it depends solely on what you want to do. Do you want some xbow points, or polearm, or do you plan on running in full plate all day, etc?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 05:06:40 pm »
Well if it was prepatch, i would say you to put those points anywhere else, since you will get little gain for those in your main WPF. Problem is you will get around 50 in another proficiency using those points. And using weapons with such low prof will mean massive repairs, so in the end you wont use that proficiency that much. So my tip is to put them all in your main wpf for a sad gain of 10 wpf more or so.Well, its not much and makes not a big diference, but also lets you wear 10 "kg" of stuff and not noticing the diference in weapon speed.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Longshaft

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Grimhildr
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 06:37:40 pm »
Yeh ended putting them all in 1h :D sort of felt relieved after it 'cos I instantly knew I would have regretted putting them in something else since I am a paranoid idiot :P

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 07:46:56 pm »
Also, with your nick.. ppl would be disapointed if you didnt put it all in the same proficiency for a better spam :)
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"