Author Topic: Heirloom  (Read 473 times)

Offline Raketen

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Please myself - weep - repeat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A group or clique within a larger group
  • Game nicks: Svarte_den_Store - Whitecloak - Brofist
Heirloom
« on: July 20, 2011, 10:42:15 am »
I have a slight problem on one of my characters regarding heirlooms. You see I had a "bug" or something on the character profile where my heirloom showed twice (it was a Long Hafted Blade), once as Tempered Long Hafted Blade and once as Balanced Long Hafted Blade. I decided not to remove the tempered one in case it would remove the weapon for me entirely. One day the balanced one is gone and only the tempered remains. After some thinking I decide to remove it in the hope the balanced one will reappear but sadly it doesn't. I rage and stop playing the game for 2 months. Now I'm back and I wanted to know if there is any way for me to get my heirloom points back to spend. Kind of a bummer to have done all that work for nothing if you know what I mean.

PS: This was just after the recent-most  heirloom reset.

TL;DR: Sold my heirloom how can I get it back?
When I told everyone I wanted to be a comidian they all laughed. Well, they aren't laughing now.

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
Re: Heirloom
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 11:52:54 am »
I'm pretty sure the Devs have a general policy against refunding sold heirlooms, but if they would make an exception for it at all, you'd probably have the most luck contacting them through the IRC chat. Good luck, and sorry for your loss.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Raketen

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Please myself - weep - repeat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A group or clique within a larger group
  • Game nicks: Svarte_den_Store - Whitecloak - Brofist
Re: Heirloom
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 12:35:03 pm »
Ok thank you.
When I told everyone I wanted to be a comidian they all laughed. Well, they aren't laughing now.