Should this practise be banned?

Yes
10 (28.6%)
No
18 (51.4%)
No, make c-rpg gold equal to strategus gold and increase item pricing
7 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: A Ban on interaction of goods and gold between c-rpg and strategus  (Read 1492 times)

Offline CoWorm

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Conqueror_Worm, Nyarla
  • IRC nick: CoWorm
Re: A Ban on interaction of goods and gold between c-rpg and strategus
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 01:54:52 pm »
Second, I would strongly advise against any solutions that would encourage grinding fest on battle and siege servers. No need to explain why, I hope.

I agree with this, but sadly this is exactly what we have now. No?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 02:28:37 pm »
I hate that strategus is partly grind dependant too.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 07:13:51 pm »
OR you could just join a clan in strategus only, I think I've heard of people doing that. Having contracts with clans without having to join etc.

Yeah, i could just join a clan, but i'll lose my freedom, as a randomer i can go everywhere i want (for example if i join BRD, i'm sure Mercs will shoot me on sight) i have no diplomatic treaty to respect, i can fight for anybody as a hired merc, and i don't have order to follow (like stay in that village and recruit troops then give all to clan leader) i'm not talking of battle part which is way more interesting with teamwork and good organization from clan. Tbh, i wait for new version of strategus with crafting and all the stuff, i'm looking forward to see how it work and i may join a clan.

But i don't understand that you want to reduce the scope of clanless ppl in favor of clan members, as i said there is almost nothing to do as lonewolf and you want to withdraw the only thing we can do.

About no-lifer, this is bs, no-lifer allready have a tons of gold, he doesn't care to sell troops for 50000 crpg gold, but for a new player 50k gold could give him more choice (buy good gear or wear good gear without fear of upkeep). There is plenty of thread about new players that can't afford upkeep, here is a solution.

But i agree with Vibe, Strategus should not be grind dependant, otherwise clan with the most members will be to powerful (but i guess chadz will find a solution to strike big empire).
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 07:18:25 pm by Blondin »