Author Topic: Game crashing.  (Read 1252 times)

Offline ManTrackaa

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Game crashing.
« on: January 07, 2011, 12:57:34 am »
Just loaded the new patch and my game crashes every time I join the new server. Also my character is half it's old lvl and i am missing about 120 WPF and skill points and attribute points as well. WTF is going on?

Offline JMartel

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Game crashing.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 06:01:33 pm »
this has happend to me also and my game continues to crash everytime i try to join a server.

Offline Tavr

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 08:17:28 pm »
I have same problem.

Offline Jetsam

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Quik_MB
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 10:52:41 pm »
Just loaded the new patch and my game crashes every time I join the new server. Also my character is half it's old lvl and i am missing about 120 WPF and skill points and attribute points as well. WTF is going on?

When you say new patch, are you referring to .200, .201, or .210?

Offline Meensai

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shogunate
  • Game nicks: Meensai
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 10:02:46 pm »
I've got the same problem, already tried to delete rgl_config, to download the TW-Version of M&B:Warband (I've got now Steam and Retail version) and all that with the .210 Version (downloaded from Rapid, from Mega and also the mbrepro download), all variations are crashing when i try to join a server, even with fresh rgl_config (also default settings, 640x800...and so on).
image too big

Offline Tybox

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 12:17:31 am »
I installed the new patch and my game crashes when i start the game up. the error is this: Unable to open file: Modules\cRPG\Resource\drz_armor.brf. Can somebody say to me what i did wrong:).

Offline Lamix

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 02:05:20 am »
I installed the new patch and my game crashes when i start the game up. the error is this: Unable to open file: Modules\cRPG\Resource\drz_armor.brf. Can somebody say to me what i did wrong:).
Redownload the patch might of been corrupted and replace all files, worth a shot. and make sure its the latest release, goto http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?topic=774.0

I've got the same problem, already tried to delete rgl_config, to download the TW-Version of M&B:Warband (I've got now Steam and Retail version) and all that with the .210 Version (downloaded from Rapid, from Mega and also the mbrepro download), all variations are crashing when i try to join a server, even with fresh rgl_config (also default settings, 640x800...and so on).

Have you tried a different character and rule that out that its not an issue with your char. or a different CD-Key if possible incase theres a problem with the verification. Is it just c-rpg servers?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:12:01 am by Lamix »

Offline Meensai

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shogunate
  • Game nicks: Meensai
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2011, 07:22:18 am »
Redownload the patch might of been corrupted and replace all files, worth a shot. and make sure its the latest release, goto http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php?topic=774.0

Have you tried a different character and rule that out that its not an issue with your char. or a different CD-Key if possible incase theres a problem with the verification. Is it just c-rpg servers?

Different character doesn't work too and yes, it are just c-rpg servers.
image too big

Offline Morieff

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 07:56:14 am »