Author Topic: Problem on the NA 100 man server.  (Read 782 times)

Offline AirPhforce

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Problem on the NA 100 man server.
« on: January 15, 2011, 03:16:07 am »
This map ( http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii92/phfor/mb_warband2011-01-1420-47-38-79.jpg ) Will not download properly. When someone doesn't have the map already, their client will attempt to download the map. When it finishes, it will re-start the download and repeat forever until the map changes again. This is happening to several members of clan Literally and because teams always seem really small on that map, I assume it's happening to many other people as well. I've seen it as small as 15v15 when the server stays 90/100.

Seeing as the map is less-then-stellar, I'd like to see it cut from the rotation unless the issue can be fixed.

Offline Thomas Dixon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Order Of The Lance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order Of The Lance
Re: Problem on the NA 100 man server.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 04:20:39 am »
same prob

Offline Formless

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 04:41:55 am »
While you are at it can you get rid of the siege map with the flag outside of the castle.  That map is totally ridiculous, the defenders have to jump down from the castle wall and run to protect the flag in the process losing half their health.  I have not seen the defenders even come close of wining that one once.
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” - Bruce Lee

Offline Thomas Dixon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Order Of The Lance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order Of The Lance
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 04:52:30 am »
and fix the walls on most maps when you throw a ladder i goes half way down the wall before it stops

Offline AirPhforce

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 04:53:10 am »
and fix the walls on most maps when you throw a ladder i goes half way down the wall before it stops

Thats an engine issue.

The thing I posted is an issue with a specific map and only happens on the US 100 man.