Author Topic: Thomek  (Read 13842 times)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
Re: Thomek
« Reply #135 on: March 29, 2014, 09:13:38 pm »
I don't think you got the right one for me...
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2014, 10:27:57 pm »
+2
I don't think you got the right one for me...

I don't know you enough for that maybe, i'm sorry.  :(
Let's change that, i'll offer you a drink, and we can talk and get drunk. Let's say 6 pm, at the Académie de la bière, 88Bis Boulevard de Port-Royal, 75005 Paris, tomorrow sunday ? My treat.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2014, 01:11:00 am »
@Bulzur
(click to show/hide)

tl:dr

Wow really? This is the best you can respond with? GJ i'm now going to hide because someone thinks he's hard on the internet.... :rolleyes:

umirin, ye u mirin

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #138 on: March 30, 2014, 03:40:52 am »
+1
Murdertron is asking for his adminship back, or at least that all admins are revoked. That way he won't feel lonely as the main badmin.

MURDATRON U NEVA SAID U WAS A MODEL ADMIN ?!?  :o
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2014, 06:16:28 am »
MURDATRON U NEVA SAID U WAS A MODEL ADMIN ?!?  :o

The day that happens is the day I fly to Chicago and slap the shit out of Canary. The only worse person for admin is myself frankly.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2014, 02:41:17 pm »
+7
GJ i'm now going to hide because someone thinks he's hard on the internet...

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #141 on: March 30, 2014, 07:21:50 pm »
Back to topic. I demand Thomek to put down his admin rights already. We know it's always the same with him: If it's a ban request on forum he goes the wise guy "calm down guys and be sportsmanlike", but as soon as he's ingame and it's concerning him he's not hestitating to ban for any minor offence or unjustified suspicion.

You're certainly a cool guy but you're really not made to be an admin, and I beg you to finally see this on your own, on behalf of many in this community.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 30, 2014, 08:01:30 pm »
+1
Back to topic. I demand Thomek to put down his admin rights already. We know it's always the same with him: If it's a ban request on forum he goes the wise guy "calm down guys and be sportsmanlike", but as soon as he's ingame and it's concerning him he's not hestitating to ban for any minor offence or unjustified suspicion.

You're certainly a cool guy but you're really not made to be an admin, and I beg you to finally see this on your own, on behalf of many in this community.

Your suspicions of Thomek being not what he appears to be to most of the community (a cool and collected guy) are not proofs that he committed any crime, please join the line of people who use their common sense to find and punish offenders.

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #143 on: March 30, 2014, 09:35:36 pm »
+1
Your suspicions of Thomek being not what he appears to be to most of the community (a cool and collected guy) are not proofs that he committed any crime, please join the line of people who use their common sense to find and punish offenders.

Your reply makes no sense at all. Maybe you reread my post.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #144 on: March 30, 2014, 11:06:58 pm »
+3

For any kind of multipersonnality problems, or schyzophrenia, you may want to consult a doctor.

Feel free to talk about it, it may help. Or talk about it between yourselves.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 31, 2014, 12:08:08 am »
+3
I could never be mad at Thomek, my early day memories of him banning hapless horsearchers at the end of rounds, are just too sweet.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 31, 2014, 02:08:38 am »
+2

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #147 on: March 31, 2014, 04:34:57 pm »
+2

I find Thomek's opinions in IRC and on the forums to be genuinely smart, intelligent and logical.  However the few times I've played on EU and he was admining, he always seemed to overstep his bounds of what an admin should do.  And every time I thanked myself that we don't have the same type of admins on NA servers who ban for minor infractions (and without warnings), change maps in the middle of a map (changing maps at all should be a huge no-no, unless there is a physical problem with the map, i.e. people falling through the ground), and ban people for suspicion of cheating without any proof (even admitting he wasn't sure if the guy was cheating). 

Thomek seems like a really decent human being, from what I can tell, but he also seems like a really bad game admin.  And I thank myself every time I join NA1 that I don't have to deal with EU admins. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #148 on: March 31, 2014, 05:36:48 pm »
+2
Likely late nite EU1? :)

Change to Arena? Come on..  If a huge ass, complicated or foggy map not suitable for 15-20 players show up, then yes. Or if it's just a trollish mood, then yes, I change the map.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #149 on: March 31, 2014, 06:08:37 pm »
+8
Thomek, I hearby request, on behalf of the CRPG community that you step down as admin.

And I hereby request, on behalf of the cRPG community, that you go murder yourself or just die in a fire. Thomek = admin of the century. So many cheating/abusing/delaying maggots have swarmed up in this mod only because there weren't more Thomek's around to deal with that shitty pile of scum and one Qoray doesn't make a difference anymore, I piss on his lightweight fingers and his piano.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.