Author Topic: What is everyone up to?  (Read 2126 times)

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: What is everyone up to?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2020, 07:18:49 am »
+7
I hope more people respond. It would be nice to hear from as many people as possible.

I started working two jobs and eventually moved out of my parents house.

I quit smoking weed and drinking everyday. It's a rare occasion where you will find a blunt or brew in my hand.

I left behind the pc. I don't game for 8 hours a day anymore.

I made some friends and lost a couple.

I fell in love and had my heart broken. More one night stands than I care to think about. I've finally put relationships and sex on the back burner, and I'm happy to say the desire to "be" with someone no longer plagues me.

My life is far from perfect. It's far from where I want to be. All I can do is keep my head down and try to be a better person than yesterday. Sometimes I get frustrated at how things are progressing. I'm scared that I'll never become who I so desperately want to be. I celebrated my 30th birthday at the end of may. I'm hopeful things will get better. Or at least not worse :)

But without fail I check the crpg forums. If there's no new posts I'll look through old ones. Or read the wonderful and encouraging pms that people have sent me over the years. I think about all the people I met. The people who would say "hi cikel" when I entered the server even if our friendship never went past that point. Just grateful to have been a part of this whole mess for as long as I was.

tldr;

(click to show/hide)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2020, 07:38:07 am »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2020, 12:02:34 pm »
+1
its pretty much this at this point :D

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2020, 12:12:45 pm »
+1
I hope more people respond. It would be nice to hear from as many people as possible.

I quit smoking weed and drinking everyday. It's a rare occasion where you will find a blunt or brew in my hand.

I fell in love and had my heart broken. More one night stands than I care to think about. I've finally put relationships and sex on the back burner, and I'm happy to say the desire to "be" with someone no longer plagues me.

My life is far from perfect. It's far from where I want to be. All I can do is keep my head down and try to be a better person than yesterday. Sometimes I get frustrated at how things are progressing. I'm scared that I'll never become who I so desperately want to be. I celebrated my 30th birthday at the end of may. I'm hopeful things will get better. Or at least not worse :)

But without fail I check the crpg forums. If there's no new posts I'll look through old ones. Or read the wonderful and encouraging pms that people have sent me over the years. I think about all the people I met. The people who would say "hi cikel" when I entered the server even if our friendship never went past that point. Just grateful to have been a part of this whole mess for as long as I was.

tldr;

(click to show/hide)

holy shit man,  Im all inspired and melancholic now.  great post,  would love to had heard that from you over a beer in a 1980ies style small town bar tbh.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2020, 05:11:00 pm »
+1

tldr;

(click to show/hide)

Nice

Nice

Nice

Nice but also sad

Sick
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2228
  • Infamy: 330
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2020, 06:16:00 pm »
+1
Gay people have all the fun. I suggest we start a riot against gay people and their fun!

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2020, 10:22:43 pm »
holy shit man,  Im all inspired and melancholic now.  great post,  would love to had heard that from you over a beer in a 1980ies style small town bar tbh.

That means a lot to me Torben. I've always enjoyed what you post on the forums. You are a stand up guy, and I hope you remember that! Like I said, I seldom drink. But I would definitely make an exception to get to know you.

There's no pain like unrequited love. It can be devastating, and it's caused me to shed tears on more than one occasion. There's no advice to give. If you open up to someone about that girl you like, and they tell you how to spit game or play mind tricks you can tell them Cikel said to fuck right off.

It's most likely a very private matter for you, but you should tell us about her anyway! I'm incredibly curious to learn about the girl who has captured your heart. She must be quite amazing. If you're embarrassed I can tell you about the time I had a threesome but was too nervous to get it up. Still haunts me at night. That's just the tldr. The full story is a down right cringe fest.

Although if memory serves, you are a dentist? You ever think about maybe dating guys? I've always wanted to go to australia! I'm not a gold digger but 2 dollars is 2 dollars. Unless we're talking aus dollars. Then it'll be 2.88.

@Golem

Tell us about your mod. My dad works for bonerlord maybe he can help! Least that's what he calls my mom. Same thing right?

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2020, 09:27:04 am »
+2
been dragging my feet through college, going from wanting to be an accountant to wanting to work with my hands. got really into fishing hiking bjj and kickboxing. started dating my GF 3 years ago and finally moved in together sometime last year. got out of a pretty shitty home environment finally, so that's been nice. pretty broke right now, gone through 3 cars in 2 years, both of us lost our jobs cause of corona so that's sucked. lots of ups and downs, but overall I'm happier than i've ever been and finally found some sort of direction to go in. miss c-rpg every day
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2020, 12:04:15 pm »
Tell us about your mod

It's this one, we're still looking for more 3D people.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/1066-ad
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.