Author Topic: We complain about not having good fights  (Read 6350 times)

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: We complain about not having good fights
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2014, 07:46:46 am »
+3
Don't worry kesh the whole name calling thing instead of attacking the post itself is known as ad hominem and the goblin, sandy vag, and all his other friends are real good at it.

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2014, 08:01:09 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)
Post all the memes yall want.

-An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument-

SUCH AS....
jesus christ kesh would you calm the fuck down you autismal man child

Anyways my fellow forum viewers all I ask is for you to consider this. LCO may say that their past enemies enjoy the neutrality. Goblin may say calm [profanity] [profanity] [profanity] down. I say: No one ever lies on the internet.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2014, 08:05:57 am »
+6
I AM SO MAD THAT YOUR GROUP OF STRATEGUS FRIENDS IS BIGGER THAN MINE OMG

I AM SO MAD THAT YOUR GROUP OF STRATEGUS FRIENDS IS BIGGER THAN MINE OMG

"It's not ad hominem when the people you're insulting are actually retarded." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2014, 08:06:57 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Well that last bit is essentially the spirit of all your shit posts. I'm sorry to have offended the establishment goblin. Fuck off.
Also this pretty much proves my point about lco gforce and lco being the same thing and running trade simulator 2015. enjoy :D

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2014, 08:26:49 am »
+4
Has no one considered that maybe the m8s, occitan, and GOBBLINS (please start including Hospitaller and Acre in the list of large factions) really just want to get some fiefs in their hands and some revenue (so that we can get to at least like 25 body armor and falchions and shit in battles) instead of fighting stupid peasant battles one week into the game? Like why is that such a hard idea to get into your head instead of being a contrarian jizz sock screaming about how nerds aren't signing up against their friends to fight in -2 one gold armor?

Keshian you just don't understand that people aren't signing up against each other because they don't have such furious stances about this as you. We aren't such hardcore nerds that we shit ourselves when people don't play against random factions in 200 ticket defences. That's the core difference between us and you. Most of us just see peasant battles and go "eh, fuck thats a waste of time, I'm not playing that". It's not that we have any type of agreement at all stopping us from playing for each other, except maybe just mutual understanding that none of us (the people actually taking fiefs) really wants to be playing these shitty peasant battles. When we actually have the ability to fight fun battles we will start attacking each other.

Oh, and the following numbers are from following the Strategus IDs of the larger factions on Strat to see their actual number of members:

Occitan - 30 members
The M8s - 28 members
Acre - 28 members
Hospitaller - 25 members
The GOBBLIN Empire - 24 members

I know that several of these factions are going to war against each other, or against other factions slightly smaller. Some have asked me for help to attack other factions. In some cases 2 factions have each asked me to attack the other. The party lines are much less designed and finalized than you think. You just have an outsiders view because for the first time the people in control of the greatest amount of players all don't really talk to you.

You're being obtuse... is it deliberate?

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2014, 08:48:51 am »
+1
Has no one considered that maybe the m8s, occitan, and GOBBLINS (please start including Hospitaller and Acre in the list of large factions) really just want to get some fiefs in their hands and some revenue (so that we can get to at least like 25 body armor and falchions and shit in battles) instead of fighting stupid peasant battles one week into the game? Like why is that such a hard idea to get into your head instead of being a contrarian jizz sock screaming about how nerds aren't signing up against their friends to fight in -2 one gold armor?

Keshian you just don't understand that people aren't signing up against each other because they don't have such furious stances about this as you. We aren't such hardcore nerds that we shit ourselves when people don't play against random factions in 200 ticket defences. That's the core difference between us and you. Most of us just see peasant battles and go "eh, fuck thats a waste of time, I'm not playing that". It's not that we have any type of agreement at all stopping us from playing for each other, except maybe just mutual understanding that none of us (the people actually taking fiefs) really wants to be playing these shitty peasant battles. When we actually have the ability to fight fun battles we will start attacking each other.

Oh, and the following numbers are from following the Strategus IDs of the larger factions on Strat to see their actual number of members:

Occitan - 30 members
The M8s - 28 members
Acre - 28 members
Hospitaller - 25 members
The GOBBLIN Empire - 24 members

I know that several of these factions are going to war against each other, or against other factions slightly smaller. Some have asked me for help to attack other factions. In some cases 2 factions have each asked me to attack the other. The party lines are much less designed and finalized than you think. You just have an outsiders view because for the first time the people in control of the greatest amount of players all don't really talk to you.

You're being obtuse... is it deliberate?
nerd or canary and where fuck is the swearing?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2014, 08:59:43 am »
+1
I'm going to guess that round 4 left some people with permanent brain damage and that's why they're all shitting bricks over 400 vs 200 AI village battles.

should clarify that I'm making this statement because even the EU nerds are doing it

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2014, 09:08:19 am »
+3
Why can't everyone just have no alliances and just go balls ?

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2014, 11:03:48 am »
+2
ON THE OTHER HAND, it's looking a hell of a lot better than the start of strat 3; thanks in part to the pseudonym system I imagine.

I recall the record low amount of players signing up for the neutral fiefs against Chaos back then was four, two of whom were no-shows.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2014, 01:55:44 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

Is every debate like this on NA?

A guy complain and use arguments,
Everyone accused nerdily make the same joke about autism and bundle of sticksry on 5 pages,

I think you are all being autist : Kesh for trying to convince those accused, and the accused for trying to look cool and relaxed about it.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2014, 02:53:15 pm »
+3
Posts fine in a reasonable manner seen to be generally ignored. Kesh's style is more in line with the way they post. No one wins anyone over on either side really.
Leader of BS

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2014, 03:04:23 pm »
This has just become another kesh bashing thread lol
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2014, 03:19:37 pm »
+3
The fuck is wrong with all of you?

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2014, 03:32:11 pm »
+1
Why can't everyone just have no alliances and just go balls ?

Because you need full rosters.

Also Kesh is gay.  Am I doing this right?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2014, 03:51:13 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Is every debate like this on NA?

A guy complain and use arguments,
Everyone accused nerdily make the same joke about autism and bundle of sticksry on 5 pages,

I think you are all being autist : Kesh for trying to convince those accused, and the accused for trying to look cool and relaxed about it.

You are literally as bad as Kesh with your threads about UIF. All you shitty europeans and kesh should group up, because you both have some delusional vendetta against *"ALLIANCES"* in a fucking war game.