Author Topic: The facts and Frisia's current position  (Read 8589 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
The facts and Frisia's current position
« on: January 23, 2013, 04:31:40 am »
+18
Hey folks, it's been a damned interesting few days. I've been talking heavily to just about every faction on the strat map during these days; it's now wise for me to let everyone know exactly what's going on as I see it. I could be wrong on these, but I am not actively lying. There's no ARR PEE here, only what I know.

New Rindyar Castle was previously owned by JABONRA. The castle ran out of gold for upkeep, and starting draining troops in a hurry. Murdertron talked to When we got it, there were a total of about 1800 JABONRA troops on there split amongst their high-key members. Palatro, dan_cheats, couple others. I would name them all but I forget and I'm not exactly at Rindyar right now. Now, over the past few days those guys have been losing troops rapidly as the castle did; meaning they didn't have the gold for upkeep.

I attempted to contact Palatro about buying their strat stuff for cRPG gold and looms, but to no response. BADPLAYER was taken down rushing 100 unarmed troops at our castle. At the time, we really did think that he could lock down our transfers that way; the only person to contradict me on that point was Arowaine. Arowaine told me in TS that you need 1/3 of the troops of the castle to do that. I don't know if that is accurate at all; I don't mistrust or trust him on it. I simply have no other source of information on it.

What I think BADPLAYER was doing was trying to gain entry into the castle to get transfered a fuckshitstack of troops from the JABONRA guys. I mean, they're more of his friends than mine. Of course they wouldn't sell me shit and screw HP over, that's fine. In addition, BADPLAYER could have been doing ANYTHING with that unarmed army of his; I just find it likely he was up to no good, causing trouble in my neighborhood.

Fast forward a bit, and I'm in hosp TS, alone with arowaine. He called me in there via a PM, and I was sure that they were going to ask me to vacate my ass out of Rindyar. Now, this was just the case. Arowaine told me in teamspeak that Rindyar must be vacated. He told me that he would relocated me to somewhere with at least one castle. He also told me that we would need to merc for occitan and others to get this.

Now, to be, that sounded like "become an occitan vassal and you'll be spared" Arowaine was very kind and proper throughout the whole thing. I do like most occitan folks, truly. However, the problem was not with his presentation of the deal...the problem was with the deal.

I've repeatedly claimed that I'm not an FCC ally recently, and that was quite true. However, lets look at this situation:

Hero Party has 34 members and 9 fiefs.
Occitan has 56 and 8 fiefs.
The Frisian Freedom has 14 members and 2 fiefs.

If you think that I'm not going to accept ANY help from ANYONE that gives it to me in ANY capacity I can, you'd have to be fucking nuts.

I've got 90 people ready to eat our ass. I'm not complaining about it; I love a good fight and boy are we going to give it to you. As I've said before, my momma didn't raise no fucking coward. However, I truly, TRULY did NOT want to be an FCC ally. I really didn't. I wanted to go after equally-sized factions in a fair fight. However, I understand the strategic significance of New Rindyar for both sides. I'm not upset that you're coming after me because we're small. I'm not really even upset about it. I just really wish you could have let me watch you go by to go stick it to FCC while I take care of other strategus affairs.

However, you've given me no choice. You've chosen my allies for me. FCC didn't come to me when we're mercing for tkov, when if we were allies we'd need to merc for remnant. FCC hasn't given me any reason to dislike them. Kesh says some silly things, some rude things, and some damn near crazy things on the forums occasionally. Kesh hasn't given me an ultimatum. You know very well that FCC could do the same thing you're doing; Rindyar is important to them too. They haven't.

I DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT OCCITAN AND I BARELY WANTED TO FIGHT HERO PARTY, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WANT TO FIGHT ME

I'll take whatever I can get from whereever I can get it, and as long as we've still got troops standing, you're going to have a very shitty time taking New Rindyar or anything else from us.

glhf
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:49:46 am by Kalam »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Equal

• Earl
  • Renown: 344
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Secretly not gay
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Equal
Re: The facts and Frisia's current position
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 04:35:21 am »
+7
RA RA FIGHT DA POWAH.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 05:00:08 am »
+4
These swine from the south will regret their treacherous plottings.

Offline Fringe

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Blackfist T.T
  • Game nicks: Fringe, Bane, Bane_of_Fringe
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 05:33:13 am »
+3
Well I've got no business in this so I've got little to say, except what an unfortunate turn of events. Not much a little clan like mine can do except lend mercenary's, which you'll get the best of us.

Good luck on your endeavors and God bless. <--(idk, as a Christian lord that was expected.)

~Lord Fringe
Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 05:54:10 am »
+5
From what i understand, even though the owner was afk, it was still a Jabonra castle so by extension, a hero party claim and because of that, an action had to be taken toward getting that castle back to its rightful owner. No hard feelings to Frisia, we Occitans have to support our allies if they feel they have been wronged.

If there is one thing i can tell you about us, it is that we are not interested in having vassals at all.. We like to work with certain people and as long as we have a common goal and good relations, everything works well. I think the point you misunderstood was that Arowaine probably asked for merc support for the time we would've been relocating you guys which i think was a risky(no risk no glory) but fair offer and also logical since we were gonna expand troops to eventually give you guys some of the land we could've got in our campaign. It was also a try at dealing with the whole issue with diplomacy instead of bloodshed which is something we prone when were in a situation with such a small clan that WE (Occitan) don't really have anything against.

At that point all i can say is lets have some good battles during prime time and if you have further question, add me on steam: SHinOCk

While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 05:56:38 am »
+3
Should have taken the Deal and made it clear that you were not going to treat yourselves as Vassals.

That said, make sure to shit on every drape and in every nook & cranny in the castle. That way, in months time when the castle reeks of shit, and people no longer want to visit it, the resell value will be low. Then, you can sweep in and offer 1/10th the requested price and swoop that baby back in your arms.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 05:59:07 am »
+5
Since we are only discussing facts here, all you need to know is JABONRA_BobWeaver gave me the castle.  I later gave the castle to Sandersson.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 06:07:02 am »
I DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT OCCITAN AND I BARELY WANTED TO FIGHT HERO PARTY, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WANT TO FIGHT ME

Yeah, because you and Daruvian are awful people going by posts on the forums and you in game.

I mean really almost the entirety of the cRPG community is full of racists, homophobes and everything else. I don't want to be friends with these people just to win a game of internet horses, I would much rather be at war with them so as to negate all associations at all as would most people in hero_party.

Most clans seem to share your same awful viewpoints though, so we are the minority. You shouldn't have any trouble beating down a minority I imagine though considering what those viewpoints happen to be so keep at it! visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 06:08:40 am »
Since we are only discussing facts here, all you need to know is JABONRA_BobWeaver gave me the castle.  I later gave the castle to Sandersson.

Well if thats true.. gg i guess -_-
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 06:10:30 am »
+1
Yeah after you raided it, lmao. Bobweaver doesn't care about strat at all but like hell we're gonna let anyone affiliated with FCC keep this castle.

also, at thread: if you didn't want to fight us then you shouldn't have taken handouts from FCC. Also nice job merging with Norse Horde, we're practically shaking in our boots~~
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:16:53 am by Shik »

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 06:20:56 am »
+1
Yes, he gave you the castle after you raided it, and had no gear no money. To clear things up further, JABONRA_BobWeaver was away at training for work, he got internet a week or so before he got raided. As murdertron attacked him, I was going up there to give the castle more gold.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 06:47:27 am »
+2
Yeah after you raided it, lmao. Bobweaver doesn't care about strat at all but like hell we're gonna let anyone affiliated with FCC keep this castle.

also, at thread: if you didn't want to fight us then you shouldn't have taken handouts from FCC. Also nice job merging with Norse Horde, we're practically shaking in our boots~~

Last post in the thread, really what's been said needs to be, now all that's left is to fight a war. Really a war I'm not too upset about, there will be damned good XP and I feel like Serbia before the first world war.

We wouldn't have been affiliated with FCC. I've made certain negotiations with Peppovitch over at Hospitaller, and would have been more than willing to refrain from future aggressive action against HP, and certainly against Occitan. I wouldn't have given Kesh info, wouldn't have played double agent, none of that.

I wanted to have some nice patch-work wars here. Nice 3-man factions fighting one another in a dynamic, fluid way. If you think that I wanted BIGFUCKSHITSTACK #1 and BIGFUCKSHITSTACK #2 smacking eachother with their phalli in my land, you're just wrong!

But at the same time, I got Rindyar and I'd like to keep it due to its position. I'm not defending this thing with everything I have and everything I can get in order to protect FCC's tender nutsack. I'm doing it because it's mine and you'll not take it from our grip unless you sever our fingers.

(click to show/hide)

P.S. Had arowaine pitched his deal more like a legitimate business agreement, but maintained that we would lose new rindyar, I would still have not agreed. I want to keep that shit, nothing more to say.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:53:41 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 07:20:57 am »
+5
Sandy forgot to say one important detail about this whole ordeal:

Zero Party and Assitan are about to be force fed a heaping plate of Frisian cock waffles. You walked into the Frisian Diner and now you're going to get what we serve; fried chicken and cock, and we're all out of fried chicken. I hope you're ready to have some pipe laid down in your tender backsides by us working folk Frisians... and trust me, we've got some good pipe-layers.

Also;

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 08:32:39 am by Daruvian »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 07:49:28 am »
Time to slaughter some sperg rebels. IF that's what you want. So be it.

Offline Timmy_TheMadBadNerd

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Timmy; Timmy_TheMadBadNerd
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 08:37:01 am »
+10
Hey Shik suck a dick