Author Topic: Servers emtpy  (Read 764 times)

Offline lord_gagarine

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ral Antic
Servers emtpy
« on: December 12, 2021, 01:30:57 pm »
+2
Hi guys

Do you know if I need to keep crpg installed? unfortunately I was never able to play a game on the eu1 servers because they are still empty
Are there specific timetables? I have always played horsemen and defending the virgin does not tempt me more than that.

Thank you for your answers

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Re: Servers emtpy
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 10:29:27 pm »
+2
EU1 is pretty dead. the EU community seems to only be interested in DTV for whatever reason. most attempts to revive EU1 have failed. NA 1 is active, but you'd have to play on that time zone, which may be difficult depending on your country.

if you aren't already on the discord, you definitely should join it. your best bet is to try and organize with some players on there to hop on EU1 once a week or something
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 10:19:21 am »
+6
Yeah EU players are complete troglodytes who out of principle refuse to play anything else other than DTV

Even with 20-30 people playing and the tincan wave just beat they'd rather start playing all over again beginning from the peasant wave than move to a different game mode. Believe me, I've tried.

Offline lord_gagarine

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ral Antic
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 11:09:36 am »
+1
Thanks for your answers guys
I'm disappointed, I miss the 100 player battles. My heavy lance charges, thoughtful dodging etc ...
It's a shame I do not find the same sensations on all the other medieval games

Good luck everyone!

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2021, 08:02:23 pm »
+4
Yeah EU players are complete troglodytes who out of principle refuse to play anything else other than DTV

Even with 20-30 people playing and the tincan wave just beat they'd rather start playing all over again beginning from the peasant wave than move to a different game mode. Believe me, I've tried.

Can confirm am from eu and I am a drooling illiterate homunculus capable of grasping very basic concepts like DTV and on some days siege
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team