Author Topic: ban ducky  (Read 7001 times)

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
ban ducky
« on: October 12, 2018, 04:16:48 am »
He went on some rage rant and then ran me over with his horse and tked me. Additionally, I'd like to add that he's a shit player that noone wants to play with.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A66BJcSbdy0z6ZyiyK68ajwnxQfHFH8X/view?usp=sharing
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Marknificent

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dreadsword
  • Game nicks: Duckie Dreadsword
Re: ban ducky
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 04:19:26 am »
This kid literally team killed me at the end of the round before the map changed when I already won the game for the team. He backstabbed me on purpose for attention when I was going to give the final blow to Tagora. I have Voncrow as my witness.
Duckhai Tinadel the Servant of Jarl Laban, Shaman of Tinadel, Healer of Marauders, Drudge of Jama, and the Maverick.

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 04:21:02 am »
Can you two just fuck already?

Offline Marknificent

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 04:21:20 am »
Sorry this is my dad's account from 2011, I'm DUCKIE THE DEVOURER
Duckhai Tinadel the Servant of Jarl Laban, Shaman of Tinadel, Healer of Marauders, Drudge of Jama, and the Maverick.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 04:22:22 am »
I'll bare that burden. Like Jesus on the cross, I'll take the sin of the world that is Ducky so that you all may play crpg in peace. May your souls have eternal lives.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Marknificent

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 04:24:28 am »
His team killed my horse countless times and I've never even bothered to post about it. The fact that he is posting about one team kill is hilarious if I'm punished it's absurd. It's obvious that I was pissed off and am not an intentional teamkiller ask anyone most people like me on the server I bring more to the mod than this retarded shemale cucky bundle of sticks.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 04:28:20 am »
Pretty sure Ducky has been banned before. He has no screenshots to back up anything. He's a terrible person. I'm an Earl and he's a peasant.

Offline Marknificent

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 04:29:25 am »
I have witnesses

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 04:30:56 am »
I think we need Assington in here for backup.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 04:36:13 am »
Sorry this is my dad's account from 2011

Am I the only person in this community that doesn't have a gamer dad? Fucking sucks.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2018, 04:37:51 am »
So you are Chestacles I wondered what happened to that guy
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Marknificent

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2018, 04:37:56 am »
Look at logs

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 04:38:21 am »
I have witnesses

You intentionally tked me. The reasons don't matter. Just accept your ban and be a better person when you come back from it.

Offline Marknificent

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 04:45:55 am »
You team killed me first and then brocoded and lost our whole team the round because you're a douchebag I don't deserve to be banned. Admins look at the logs of the map before his screenshot it will clearly spell out the situation I do NOT deserved to be banned!

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2018, 04:55:05 am »
Besides admitting his guilt here I have an additional screenshot of him saying as much in game and another screenshot of him being a worthless teammate, just sitting in a corner waiting for his team to die so he can be last alive again.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sN7DpYEHNDDVIDBLrp2_qKLQTz5HxjVn/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/104wFTsoGA6bjNxswuy0E4MahL-tiWklj/view?usp=sharing