Yes
10 (62.5%)
No
2 (12.5%)
Yes, but without the name change
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: April 25, 2018, 05:30:21 pm

Author Topic: A proposed tweak  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
Re: A proposed tweak
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 03:50:03 pm »
+1

Anyhow, the 'milanese set' is not really milanese, it's french. Well it is milanese, but it was made in french style for a german count. Confusing I know

u wrong sir  like most of french things its
(click to show/hide)

now seriously it look great
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 04:51:33 pm »
+2
As a haver of a +3 great bascinet, I'd be happy to see this change.

Personally I think it looks good with the grey corrazina body armor. The rigging would make it look fantastic together!

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 05:29:49 pm »
just put this armor u made ,with french plate as name into the shop,but give it because of missing nipples,2 less body armor or so ( because 2 nipples) ,i bet like 80 % of ppl will take the armor without nipples just because the other one is ugly as fuck^^

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 08:45:53 pm »
+1
The nipples look good

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 08:49:49 pm »
+1
The nipples look good

good signature material right here guys

Offline Deus Immortalis

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Historical maniac
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Immortales
  • Game nicks: Deus_Immortalis
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 10:25:17 pm »
its just not that, but keeping things realistic also adds to the learning-part, for example in this case, some people may not know about these armour feats. and why they were used, mount & blade is based on realism. but like i said, its no biggie, im just expressing my thoughts since you asked for it. i did upvote + voted yes

I mean sure, I fully support this. The only issue is: people do not care. There are a million unhistorical armors in c-rpg anyway.

My second point is that one would purposedully not wear besagews in many cases. Some simply preferred them off. Like I do
The mail under the shoulders was generally enough to protect, from most things. Except really sharp points like lances and arrows/bolts, but that was a risk some were willing to take.

Anyhow, I don't mind besagews on real armors when I see them. They just don't look as good here.
bUFf pLaTE pLeaSe

Offline Deus Immortalis

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Historical maniac
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Immortales
  • Game nicks: Deus_Immortalis
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2018, 10:33:55 pm »
+1
just put this armor u made ,with french plate as name into the shop,but give it because of missing nipples,2 less body armor or so ( because 2 nipples) ,i bet like 80 % of ppl will take the armor without nipples just because the other one is ugly as fuck^^

Well I did not actually make it, or even come up with the idea. I just saw it in another mod and it looked better. Don't remember which... might have been Mercs

Ah ye it was actually, since I then copied their texture values from OpenBRF to make the set more matching as they had. Not the textures themselves, just the numeric values.

I still removed the nipples myself, and copied the rigging from one of Narfs OSPs so I did not steal anything from them.
bUFf pLaTE pLeaSe