Author Topic: KingBlack GTX hahahahaahahahha  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Alexander_TheGreat_

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
  • Please, its just a Phase in my life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar(F)union
KingBlack GTX hahahahaahahahha
« on: April 06, 2018, 10:40:19 pm »
Damn i dont have the screenshots. Should had recorded it
I never join a clan twice, I am the most loyal player ever
I am asian I am strong
I am a Kalmar for these 2 weeks
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: KingBlack GTX hahahahaahahahha
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 10:43:55 pm »
+2
give me a quick rundown

Offline Alexander_TheGreat_

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
  • Please, its just a Phase in my life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar(F)union
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 11:16:29 pm »
well just a quick resume.
We were playing a strat 7vs7. I converted to archer (if you cant fight them, you join them)
i fell of the walls and landed on the ground, naked with only bow and arrows. I dropped them ran to their spawn and started decapping them, KingBlack chased me for like around 5 min, and i kept decapping so we can in a circle, at some point i knew he was going to get bored and get unfocused, so i waited for the good oppurtunity to turn around and nudge him away. He stood still, and i stole his weapon and he said "this is why no one plays this shit game" he GTXted, made me laugh and sad at the same time.
This is just a troll topic for KingBlack.
I never join a clan twice, I am the most loyal player ever
I am asian I am strong
I am a Kalmar for these 2 weeks
I am cute, I am sexy
I am Phase!

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 11:57:35 pm »
+3
sick
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1635
  • Infamy: 2944
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 01:40:28 am »
Việt gian cộng sản

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 08:48:41 am »
+1

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 09:01:09 am »
+1
i laugh everitim
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 09:11:16 am »
+4
nudge made another player quit. i love it when a plan comes together.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 10:09:29 am »
+3
Paul srs question would a Rage Ball server be a viable thing? I don't mean playerbase-wise, we all know the answer to that, just getting a server up and running with current cRPG code. cRPG might die a slow, ignoble death by stagnation but DTV server should at least be executed first, and replaced with Rage Ball.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 10:29:43 am »
Paul srs question would a Rage Ball server be a viable thing? I don't mean playerbase-wise, we all know the answer to that, just getting a server up and running with current cRPG code. cRPG might die a slow, ignoble death by stagnation but DTV server should at least be executed first, and replaced with Rage Ball.

I really don't understand what people see in DTV past its (formerly) superior XP/gold gain. Give it the fucking axe already, the mode is plain boring. Of course, it would be different if the game actually had a stable playerbase.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 11:48:33 am »
+2

As sad at it is, it is a natural law that DTV has players while Rageball has not. The worst type of players but they are the only ones left. I doubt Professor will exile them from their paradise just for fun.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 12:45:10 pm »
its funny you think we would go to another mode if dtv got the axe, we would just play some other game buddy. eu1 is unbalanced af and we dont want to play it, even to wave our huge epeen around. its nobodys fault that eu1 is unbalanced, its just the way it developed over the years with more and more ppl entering the high levels, eventually rendering the balancing of gear vs. stats impossible. personally ive always played battle. but for battle to be fun, i think we need at least 50vs50. a 25vs25 can be all right but we cant even muster that amount these days. when theres only 20-30 active ppl, DTV is the best option regardless of how you twist and turn it. eu1 is NOT fun 15vs15, no matter how high level you are.

why do you want to kill dtv anyway? if you dont like it, dont play it. you butthurt because some ppl have fun with stuff you cant have fun with?

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 01:04:23 pm »
+1
its funny you think we would go to another mode if dtv got the axe, we would just play some other game buddy. eu1 is unbalanced af and we dont want to play it, even to wave our huge epeen around. its nobodys fault that eu1 is unbalanced, its just the way it developed over the years with more and more ppl entering the high levels, eventually rendering the balancing of gear vs. stats impossible. personally ive always played battle. but for battle to be fun, i think we need at least 50vs50. a 25vs25 can be all right but we cant even muster that amount these days. when theres only 20-30 active ppl, DTV is the best option regardless of how you twist and turn it. eu1 is NOT fun 15vs15, no matter how high level you are.

why do you want to kill dtv anyway? if you dont like it, dont play it. you butthurt because some ppl have fun with stuff you cant have fun with?
to tell you the truth, nobody would care if you went and played another game. cRPG is unique in being an improvement on native's PvP, other mods exist that are better and far more dedicated for player vs npc modes.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 01:14:12 pm »
ok just kill it off, rand0 think its bad so it must be bad. nevermind the 30+ other ppl who think its good. only rand0 count.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2018, 03:24:30 pm »
+2
I agree with rand0, just kill it off to spite you bundle of stickss. DTV is the worst game mode in the mod, it's basic as fuck and I am confused why anyone plays it exclusively when there are mods out there for Player v AI that are far superior. You guys are mongoloids and your parents are probably related.