Author Topic: I'm high on 2cb  (Read 1728 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: I'm high on 2cb
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2017, 06:04:10 am »
+3
Im high again and you guys made this the worst thread in crpg history fuck you bundle of stickss what are you even talking about

Well... you made the thread... so maybe... you made the worst thread in crpg history?? Plot twist??
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2017, 12:02:38 am »
+2
2cb is one of the weirdest psychedelics ive taken, once I did it at home and I thought I was screaming my lungs out for 2-3 hours.
Turned out I didnt say a single fucken thing, I recorded myself, I was absolutely sure I was talking/screaming, I thought my mouth was moving but it wasnt, and saw a world splitting into two ;_;

other than that, I had good experiences with it, very mellow and happy trips. But I am never EVER taking 2.5 buddha 2cb's again. Theres more and more designer drugs on the market nowadays, especially in the Netherlands it seems... and cheap as fuck aswell
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2009
  • Infamy: 681
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2017, 12:13:37 am »
All drugs should be dirt cheap, prohibition and market regulation is what makes them expensive. It is far easier to make heroin from poppy seeds than to brew alcoholic beverage. Requires some knowledge of chemistry but nothing special. Also you don't need to produce large quantities because few grams per intoxication is all you need, compared to half a liter to two liters of alcohol (if you have higher tolerance, your liver is fucked up).

Drugs are by far the stupidest shit that happened to mankind and I'm not talking about chemical compounds but everything that surrounds them. They can be useful but recreational mostly aren't, they are cheap getaway from troubles that won't go away (because real world won't change because you have taken a relief from it). Because of this there is underground economy based drugs that is huge, although making that shit costs virtually nothing.

If there are aliens, I bet they are laughing their arses off how stupid whole dogma around drugs is among humans.

Edit: Criminals mix flour and sugar with heroin... dumb fucks don't even realize that is actually more expensive to grow plants that provide us with flour and sugar and to process them. Stupid poppy grows everywhere on its own...

Edit: To prove my point I'll tell you a little story. My mother is 59 year old woman. When she was a little kid (like 50 years ago) she had an older cousin who was troublesome teenager. Near her house was a field of poppy flowers. Dude would sneak early at dawn with a small knife and collect latex, later dry it on the sun and get high from it. He wasn't capable of turning wheat into flour on his own, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 12:31:03 am by Leshma »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2017, 06:49:27 am »
+2
I can't find the article now, but Vice covered somewhere that had a huge poppy bloom/harvest and every year hippies/homeless/junkies gather there and just steal all the opioids they can eat from the fields. Just set up a little tent city in the hedges around town. Leave the area full of trash like shitty campers, then fuck off back home until next year. Poppy tea is incredibly easy to make too. That's still on my to try list actually. I have no opiate tolerance (never used besides a few short post surgery scripts) so I bet I will have a good time.

Two dopey hippie motherfuckers at a bar the other night gave me two hits of that research chemical fake acid shit and that wasn't fun it was like 16 hours of lite visuals while being bored and uncomfortable.

I'm still bored and uncomfortable

Could be a couple other things, but the duration made me think DOx. The DOx series is not fun stuff. There was a lot of DOM "acid" going around at festivals here for a while. A physically unpleasant and extremely weak "peak" that lasts 8-10 hours? Yeah dude sign me up

was looking up DOM to see if I was remembering right, and stumbled upon some image galleries by accident.

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Scenery_slicing
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Symmetrical_texture_repetition

I mean yeah some of it is exaggerated but it is trying to accurately depict things rather than just be like "yo look at this shit it is so trippy dude"
Neat stuff. I love similar things on actual Wikipedia that show what visuals for a pre-migraine aura or other fucky perceptual stuff like that look like.

here is the most "drugs" music video I can think of, skip to about 1 minute in if you are really impatient.

reminds me of salvia
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 07:03:50 am by WITCHCRAFT »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2017, 01:03:56 pm »
+4
a slow, stupid feeling.

I get this everyday and I don't even do drugs

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1234
  • Infamy: 2377
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2017, 01:33:27 pm »
It was kind of hard on the body. Bad gas, muscle pain, pins and needles, and a general heavy feeling.

They probably added some harmful shit in the mix, just like Russians do with their homemade version of heroin. Neither opioids nor psychedelics should have that kind of effect on your body, it's something else.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 10:08:24 pm »
+2
They probably added some harmful shit in the mix, just like Russians do with their homemade version of heroin. Neither opioids nor psychedelics should have that kind of effect on your body, it's something else.

There are plenty of RC psychedelics that have unpleasant side effects like that with no fillers added. There also isn't any reason to do that with blotter paper since it's not sold by weight like powders or pills. It's really hard to figure out what's on there instead of acid unless you send it in to get tested. There's home kits where you can determine "yes it's acid" or "no it's not acid" but you still won't know what IS on there.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2017, 07:29:40 am »
They tried selling it to me as acid, but I talked them into giving me a free hit, saying that me and my buddy's will hit them up if its good shit, gave me a second one for a Long Island. I should've known right away it wasn't acid, rectangular paper and $40 a ten strip. Although I did swallow it after five or ten minutes and it still worked. I've read that research chemicals don't normally work that way.

It was kind of hard on the body. Bad gas, muscle pain, pins and needles, and a general heavy feeling.

Once it kicks in, you get some acid-y visuals, but it lacks the heavy patterns and head trip. Hell, I'd even say my imagination was stifled, which is a bummer because that's my favorite part. Gave me like a slow, stupid feeling.

Impossible to say for sure, but all of the stuff sold as acid I've found in the past few years that wasn't actually LSD has been 25i NBOME. The body load you're describing makes me think that's what you wound up with. All of the news stories about kids dying on "acid" over the past few years have been that stuff.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.