Author Topic: Turkey coup d'etat  (Read 29253 times)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Turkey coup d'etat
« Reply #390 on: July 23, 2016, 12:28:11 pm »
+1
You misunderstand, Kirman says "go down" as in "to lose, be defeated" or in this case "to be removed from power".

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #391 on: July 23, 2016, 12:35:39 pm »
You misunderstand, Kirman says "go down" as in "to lose, be defeated" or in this case "to be removed from power".

alright then, sry. i will leave my post as it is as a remark of my retardness then :oops:
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #392 on: July 24, 2016, 01:14:14 am »
+2
The first decree signed by Erdogan authorizes the closure of 1,043 private schools, 1,229 charities and foundations, 19 trade unions, 15 universities and 35 medical institutions over suspected links to the Gulen movement.

Critics of Erdogan fear he is using the abortive coup to wage an indiscriminate crackdown on dissent. The foundations targeted include, for example, the Association of Judges and Prosecutors (YARSAV), a secular group that criticized a recent judicial law drafted by Erdogan's Islamist-rooted AK Party.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-emergency-idUSKCN1030BC

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #393 on: July 24, 2016, 01:16:33 am »
+1
beautiful.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #394 on: July 24, 2016, 01:38:12 am »
The first decree signed by Erdogan authorizes the closure of 1,043 private schools, 1,229 charities and foundations, 19 trade unions, 15 universities and 35 medical institutions over suspected links to the Gulen movement.

Wow, that fucking sucks.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #395 on: July 24, 2016, 02:26:36 am »
okey probably u guys not gonna see thoose thinks in ur country or news

because its unbelivible

as u know the  people try to stop tanks with their hands but lets pass that for a moment

after 5 min they learn how to use tank and they try to keep for themselves as memory lets pass that too

they yell to F-16 pilots from the ground : "if u are man come to ground !!"  yeah u think its unbelivible

but check this

(click to show/hide)

they try to jump  F-16 from high buildings for  stopin them  so yeah !?!?!?

i die for turkey. anyways it's not given me much choice to choose

also for inside news: we have a guy/bunch of guy Called Fuat Avni  he is like inside man for kemalist group in turkey(thats what i belive/ Fuat Avni can be FETOs man ofc.). he knows what erdogan thinks or what he will do next. he misguidance us sometimes but he is kind a reliable source. And he is usin twitter for cominication with people. our goverment said today: the people who share his tweets and like his tweets will go against judges. So if u follow him watch out. tayyip can find u and can ask u from ur goverment to judge.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 02:46:49 am by GunTR »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #396 on: July 24, 2016, 02:50:18 am »
.... or just climbed higher to record video on phone

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 24, 2016, 02:54:19 am »
(click to show/hide)

this foto is more clear i dont see any phones i can send u some source but the languege :(

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 24, 2016, 02:58:27 am »
also the foto can be fake ofcourse  novadays our country rulling by gossips. no one sure whats going on.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #399 on: July 24, 2016, 03:06:37 am »
(click to show/hide)

this foto is more clear i dont see any phones i can send u some source but the languege :(
do it  :P i have free 5 min

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #400 on: July 24, 2016, 12:26:46 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

That photo is as fake as Kim Kardashian's whole body. They are trying to squeeze legends out of this stupid theatrical performance.

It's downright funny how they try so hard to pump life into their retarded street shows as if it were Gezi. They imitate the elation, the jokes, the feelings, everything... It's also funny that they don't give a fuck about the animals who lynched poor confused soldiers, who had already surrendered. On the other hand, they wrote ballads and odes to the few policemen who died during Gezi protests (one died by falling of a bridge due to his own fault, another died after locking himself up in a police vehicle and suffocating due to the excessive pepper sprey present in the driver's cabinet).

Furthermore, I have no idea what I should make out of these "democracy shifts". Their shepherd once openly said "democracy is a vehicle, which you ditch once you arrive at the desired destination". And time and time again, numerous people stated "democracy is a western scam, because the only true order is Allah's word". Now the retards are "watchmen of democracy". Those who died are "martyrs of democracy". They are taking "shifts of democracy". "Democracy should be maintained". Democracy this and democracy that! Fucking hypocrites.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 24, 2016, 12:46:28 pm »
(click to show/hide)

It's also funny that they don't give a fuck about the animals who lynched poor confused soldiers, who had already surrendered.

How many hundreds of civilians were wounded or killed during the coup attempt by the poor confused soldiers?

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #402 on: July 24, 2016, 12:57:51 pm »
+2
How many hundreds of civilians were wounded or killed during the coup attempt by the poor confused soldiers?

You really try hard not to understand, don't you? I have been writing for the sole purpose of providing information, yet you just cherry pick a line, dismiss the rest and appear uninformed every single time. It was 99% the officers' doing. I suspect only few were killed/wounded by soldiers who felt compelled to obey orders.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 24, 2016, 01:52:26 pm »
+1
No hard feelings, but you're a weirdo Butan  :wink:

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 24, 2016, 02:12:16 pm »
No hard feelings, but you're a weirdo Butan  :wink:

How so? Its complicated for me to have hard feelings over an unbased comment. I can try to extrapolate your reasoning but you could tell me directly too  :wink:

You really try hard not to understand, don't you? I have been writing for the sole purpose of providing information, yet you just cherry pick a line, dismiss the rest and appear uninformed every single time.

Bro, I think we got over this some time ago. I'm not dismissing everything you say, nor am I contrary to the rest of what you said, this is just you being triggered for no reason, if you knew me a bit more.
I just asked you a question that can possibly further your understanding of the situation that you described; soldiers being lynched by civilians and the relation to the civilians having been killed by soldiers just prior?

It was 99% the officers' doing. I suspect only few were killed/wounded by soldiers who felt compelled to obey orders.

Now sorry but thats plain stupid to say. I felt that you were white-washing the coup participants with the "poor confused" part but this takes the gold medal, dont be a blind fool.

Anyway whatever % of officers/soldiers did whatever % of the wounding/killing, they all were in and participated: in the mob's eyes thats enough to lynch everyone in retaliation.
At the same time it doesnt excuse the mob, because a mob is most of the time inexcusable, but to think that this was not "normal" mob behaviour that could have been seen in other countries, or that the coup soldiers that were lynched killed noone to provoke this, is a completely biased political comment.
I dont have to be pro-Erdogan to say so, but I understand that it can cause distress whenever I shed light where people dont want to look. I've grown accustomed to that, being on both sides of the fences in multiple political threads on this forum and others  :P