Author Topic: Best singleplayer experience?  (Read 8527 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Best singleplayer experience?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2016, 06:06:04 pm »
+1
Witcher 3

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2016, 06:40:20 pm »
Dark Messiah was awesome. I played it like a year ago. Eventhough the graphics and the plot havent aged that well, the gameplay is still something out of the completely ordinary.

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2016, 06:48:26 pm »
Oh fuck. Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door... That game was win.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2016, 07:57:56 pm »
+2
Hmm, you guys are focusing on the story it seems, but one single player game I have used most time on is Kerbal Space Program. I believe it's somewhere between 1500 to 2000 hours for me :) had to make a separate folder for it, cause updates are fucking up mods...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1369
  • Infamy: 2078
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2016, 09:47:17 pm »
Roleplaying autistic compulsive obsessive transsexual in indie mod called cRPG for over 5000 hours sure was fun. Then I realized 5000 hours equals 208 days which is a bit less than 7 months of non stop gaming. Average lifespan of human males in my region is around 72 years, converted in months equals 864 months. Seven months is 0.8 percent of my time on this earth. Awful lot of time to spend on single, completely meaningless activity such as playing video games. Especially because it was just one game.

Therefore I've decided to forget about my past experiences playing games and try to minimize this activity as much as possible. Could become freaking rocket scientist in time I've given to playing stupid games...

Oh yeah, without even entering this thread I knew it was Golem topic. Call it a hunch or something else, but I just knew.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2016, 10:04:58 pm »
t. Master S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
what´s that supposed to mean

Back then I did some research on what mod to install and in the end, it was a decision between COMPLETE or Misery, which both have been pretty liked by the community.
You got some explaining for that -1  to do, Rand0. Suggest me the ultimate stalker CoP mod and I´ll have a look at it.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2016, 10:18:01 pm »
+5
Roleplaying autistic compulsive obsessive transsexual in indie mod called cRPG for over 5000 hours sure was fun. Then I realized 5000 hours equals 208 days which is a bit less than 7 months of non stop gaming. Average lifespan of human males in my region is around 72 years, converted in months equals 864 months. Seven months is 0.8 percent of my time on this earth. Awful lot of time to spend on single, completely meaningless activity such as playing video games. Especially because it was just one game.

Therefore I've decided to forget about my past experiences playing games and try to minimize this activity as much as possible. Could become freaking rocket scientist in time I've given to playing stupid games...

Oh yeah, without even entering this thread I knew it was Golem topic. Call it a hunch or something else, but I just knew.
yeah and now you spend all your time shitposting on a meaningless forum, great fuckin exchange mate. dont hate on people and their hobbies because "hurr its a waste of time xD" guess what no matter what you do in life its going to most likely end up being meaningless unless you are one of those few one in a billion folks that actually gets to change something.

TL;DR fuck off and kill yourself this is a thread of people talking about times they had fun playin games

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2016, 10:18:53 pm »
+1
what´s that supposed to mean

Back then I did some research on what mod to install and in the end, it was a decision between COMPLETE or Misery, which both have been pretty liked by the community.
You got some explaining for that -1  to do, Rand0. Suggest me the ultimate stalker CoP mod and I´ll have a look at it.
Misery is aptly named, i tried playing that, but eventually gave up. Mod for masochistic people.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1960
  • Infamy: 1773
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2016, 10:52:03 pm »
yeah and now you spend all your time shitposting on a meaningless forum, great fuckin exchange mate. dont hate on people and their hobbies because "hurr its a waste of time xD" guess what no matter what you do in life its going to most likely end up being meaningless unless you are one of those few one in a billion folks that actually gets to change something.

TL;DR fuck off and kill yourself this is a thread of people talking about times they had fun playin games

More like less than half an hour a day shitposting in here compared to many, many hours playing cRPG. Trick is, I don't read what others post unless it is directed to me personally. Saves huge amount of time, you know.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2016, 11:03:51 pm »
+1

And now you aim to clock up another 5000 hours on a forum instead. Even with skipping posts the amount of shit you put on here must already have put you close to that over the years.

164 days, 19 hours and 11 minutes.

208 days certainly isn't far off.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2016, 11:15:18 pm »
Holy shit, are you autistic? don't play Oblivion Lost either. That's a shitfest of a mod.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2016, 11:40:35 pm »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2016, 01:06:56 am »
+5
More like less than half an hour a day shitposting in here compared to many, many hours playing cRPG. Trick is, I don't read what others post unless it is directed to me personally. Saves huge amount of time, you know.
Lie to yourself but don't lie to me, Leshma. You read all of my posts religiously.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2016, 01:42:48 am »
+2
Lie to yourself but don't lie to me, Leshma. You read all of my posts religiously.

We all do, dear Xant. We all do.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2016, 06:07:41 am »
+1

ur a my old friendet
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.