Author Topic: The NA Baddies List v2.0  (Read 10008 times)

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The NA Baddies List v2.0
« on: May 04, 2016, 08:19:32 pm »
+27
original list is here http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/the-na-baddie-list/

"A baddie is to be an overall detriment to the team, to make a team have a lower rate of success"

Please tell me your recommendations for the official NA BADDIES list and reasons why a player belongs here. If you think someone (or yourself you fucking baddie) doesn't belong, state your case to be reviewed by the judges.

Updated NA BADDIES LIST (names and position subject to change):

1. any form of melee Kesh_BRD   
(should be obvious)

2. Pars as a whole                       
(your best player is a baddie, the rest are even worse)

3. HoC_Sleepy_Horse                   
(sleeper baddie, poor strat battle kdr)

4. King_James                             
(Perhaps has the capacity to not be a baddie, but frequently does nothing to help the team)

5. Thalion                                   
(cool guy, but free kill)

6. Poophammer                           
(I love you poop, but you earned a spot here permanently for being on the original list)

7. Saxton                                   
(rofl)

8. whoever is the worst of the Yoshi's belongs here, Taril?     
(free kill)

9. Anders                                   
(one of the few that truly belong on this list, great lance user and still a free kill)

10. One of the bad free peasants of fisdnar, El_Yanqui or Dorlando     
(free kills)

11. Bryggan                                 
(former dumpster emperor of NA strat, still a big baddie tho)

12. Asheram                                 
(Legendary player, but such a baddie that he almost transcends the baddies list. maybe secret S tier)

13. Nirnroot                                 
(surprise baddie voted in by the PEOPLE. a wild mofo prone to tking and using cut based stabs, why?)

14. tkov_arclegos                         
(transparent shitty personality, rank 6 duelista NA, managed to get voted in. i feel like he makes this list worse.)

15. tbd
16. tbh
17. tbh
18. tbh
19. tbh
20. tbh

Honorable BADDIE mentions:

-Hashishin                                     
(who does this guy think he is trying to kill people with an Elder's Khyber Knife?)

-Kadeth                                         
(can't even carry a team every round with a million ping)

-Screaming Idiot                             
(can't get swole kdr screenshots and makes jokes about cumming)

-Dr_Professor                                 
(bad at being a baddie, explaining that he is almost 2.5 kdr, yet demanding he appear on this list)

-Lord_Pope_Space_Commander_Viceroy_Axeman_of_Acre         
(Nominated by his m8 James, strength plate swole team hitter, fights from his heart and for the true ideals of Acre)

Dishonorable BADDIE mentions:

-Desire                                           
(Ban happy deadmin, achieves MLG status KDR in strat battles through careful play which still doesn't help the team very much)

Funny guys with great attitudes:

-Dread
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 06:44:19 pm by chesterotab »

▲ ▲
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
Re: The NA Baddies List v2.0
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 09:31:29 pm »
+3
For the Acre baddie may I nominate my lord James.

I love the shit outa him, but he typically charges headlong into battle without backup, nowadays astride his +3 donkey.

Long live Jamesnado!!
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 09:35:55 pm »
+1
I nominate Daruvian.  Rides around in full plate on heavy horse with shield and still runs away from a lightly armored archer in melee with only a hammer and no bow out if his shield breaks.  Doesn't get more sad than that.  Also, constantly team bumps allies into dying in melee desperately trying to get a kill making his team lose.

I agree with Tumble, I've beat you in melee regularly on my shielder and polearmer and score higher on NA1, so top spot would be chesterotab just over me, though daruvian could give you a good run for your money.

Also, is this just going to be a biased one in favor of your friends so Daruvian and others won't be considered?  Kind of invalidates the whole point, just makes it a popularity contest for who chesterotab likes and dislikes more than anything else.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:06:54 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 09:44:57 pm »
+2
For the Acre baddie may I nominate my lord James.

I love the shit outa him, but he typically charges headlong into battle without backup, nowadays astride his +3 donkey.

Long live Jamesnado!!

Very decent nomination. James popped in my mind while making this, but he is really not too much of a baddie when he tries his heart out.

HOWEVER its just as you say. recently he has been riding that dumb donkey or mule just to either die immediately in a horde by himself, or he rides away from the battle to take potshots with his crossbow, then he runs in after his whole team is dead just to die immediately. Why James??? You would help so much literally just standing next to your team to tank some hits.

The judges rule this to be a valid nomination and King James will take BADDIE spot 4 for recent battle tactics.

▲ ▲

Offline Tumble

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Tumble, Sleepy_Horse, Homicide, Black_Men_Cant_Clap,Pony_Boy_Curtis
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 09:45:54 pm »
+2
Very decent nomination. James popped in my mind while making this, but he is really not too much of a baddie when he tries his heart out.

HOWEVER its just as you say. recently he has been riding that dumb donkey or mule just to either die immediately in a horde by himself, or he rides away from the battle to take potshots with his crossbow, then he runs in after his whole team is dead just to die immediately. Why James??? You would help so much literally just standing next to your team to tank some hits.

The judges rule this to be a valid nomination and King James will take BADDIE spot 4 for recent battle tactics.

I nominate you chester, for often gettin wrecked by several of the baddies on this list.

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 09:48:49 pm »
+3
I nominate you chester, for often gettin wrecked by several of the baddies on this list.

The judges will consider it, thanks for the nomination it definitely has some validity.

▲ ▲

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 09:56:20 pm »
+1
Nirnroot, he seems like he's trying but out of nowhere he'll blatantly team kill/wound lol.

No hate just saiyan man

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 09:58:16 pm »
+1
Nirnroot, he seems like he's trying but out of nowhere he'll blatantly team kill/wound lol.

No hate just saiyan man

Not very familiar with this man's play or baddie level. If someone else seconds this nomination I am not opposed to it though.

▲ ▲

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 10:18:16 pm »
+2
I nominate Daruvian.  Rides around in full plate on heavy horse with shield and still runs away from a lightly armored archer in melee with only a hammer and no bow out if his shield breaks.  Doesn't get more sad than that.  Also, constantly team bumps allies into dying in melee desperately trying to get a kill making his team lose.

I agree with Tumble, I've beat you in melee regularly on my shielder and polearmer and score higher on NA1, so top spot would be chesterotab just over me, though daruvian could give you a good run for your money.

Also, is this just going to be a biased one in favor of your friends so Daruvian and others won't be considered?  Kind of invalidates the whole point, just makes it a popularity contest for who chesterotab likes and dislikes more than anything else.

As one of the judges, literally all you need to do is show me any form of proof of Baddieness. preferably in screenshot form.

I liked your nomination of Daruvian initially, I really did. But I am ashamed to admit I remember the exact incident you were referring to in game where Daruvian ran away to get a shield, which he used to win the round and get valor. is that not the opposite of being a baddie in that situation?

From what I have seen, I crush you in score every time. Also was performance 10 in strat for the entirety of this strat except right now when I dropped to 9 because of trash battles. But who knows, maybe you are right. If melee_Kesh truly believes he is better than me then I for sure belong on this list.

▲ ▲

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2016, 11:07:41 pm »
+7
Lol, in what universe is ChesterOtab bad at the game? He's one of the VERY few players left that still play that I actually have to try my ass off when I fight and he still stomps me usually. Also I've never seen him do worse than 2:1 KD in a strat battle this strat. Daruvian however I've never even broken a sweat while fighting. Kesh, you're pretty trash at the game and for the amount of time you've been playing you should be a whole lot better.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 01:15:40 am »
Lol, in what universe is ChesterOtab bad at the game? He's one of the VERY few players left that still play that I actually have to try my ass off when I fight and he still stomps me usually. Also I've never seen him do worse than 2:1 KD in a strat battle this strat. Daruvian however I've never even broken a sweat while fighting. Kesh, you're pretty trash at the game and for the amount of time you've been playing you should be a whole lot better.

Lol, you of all people shouldn't be talking smack. lol, so bad.  Your character description describing you beating some of the worst players in NA in duels is hilarious though, few of us had a good laugh when we saw that.  Still don't get how you never even notice everytime I play na1 im top 1-3 on scoreboard on all my melee characters, and I never use heavier armor than cav robes (tristran the plate crutcher) often much less as I rely on skill and manual blocking instead of high strength builds (chesterotab) with plate.

But yes, please continue the popularity contest of chesterotab and his friends!

You guys don't like me, so I guess that instantly makes me a baddie, lol.  To be fair having bigots and friends of bigots not like me doesn't really hurt my feelings, kind of makes me glad I'm no some dumb redneck who still thinks the traitor flag stands for something other than a bunch of uneducated rednecks who can't think for themselves.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 01:19:01 am »
+2
Lol, you of all people shouldn't be talking smack. lol, so bad.  Your character description describing you beating some of the worst players in NA in duels is hilarious though, few of us had a good laugh when we saw that.  Still don't get how you never even notice everytime I play na1 im top 1-3 on scoreboard on all my melee characters, and I never use heavier armor than cav robes (tristran the plate crutcher) often much less as I rely on skill and manual blocking instead of high strength builds (chesterotab) with plate.

You guys don't like me, so I guess that instantly makes me a baddie, lol.  To be fair having bigots and friends of bigots not like me doesn't really hurt my feelings, kind of makes me glad I'm no some dumb redneck who still thinks the traitor flag stands for something other than a bunch of uneducated rednecks who can't think for themselves.

If you've noticed every time I'm on NA1 recently I'm usually 10:0 or even better and topping the score boards on my team. And ye I wear plate armor but its because i like wearing it and fuck agility 36:9 master race. I'm not that good, but the sad fact is I'm better than most of whats left.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 01:31:48 am »
+3

Post a screen of your current KDR on the website with military cleaver/shield, if its higher than 2.5 i'll take you off the list. if it's lower, im going to call you a melee BADDIE.

how about this, to vote someone on or off the list without evidence, at least 2 players need to post in agreement. I am counting your and Tumble's vote as 1/2 each because you are both on the baddies list and therefore matter less than a normal player. so you still need 1 other player to vote me on the list or 2 more baddies.

and way to disrespect a flag that represents the principles of the constitution.

▲ ▲

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 02:03:56 am »
+4
I think we need to get some epeen-measuring 1v1s going up in here.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2016, 02:04:43 am »
+3
get me on this list chester !