Author Topic: Leave or stay in the EU?  (Read 78756 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Leave or stay in the EU?
« Reply #975 on: June 29, 2016, 05:04:52 pm »
+1
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 05:07:53 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #976 on: June 29, 2016, 07:01:38 pm »
I don't think you chaps understand, Nigel Farage just gave you all economic freedom, it's not the government's job anymore. You are no longer binded by a quasi-communist trade market where your private sector is not allowed to conduct trade agreements with foreign nations on their own behalf, welcome to the free world.

Nigel is a hero of a democracy, he made it his lifelong goal to expose what the EU truly is, a bunch of non-elected politicians with no real life work experience who are getting paid more than the President of the United States to legislate trade restrictions on nations through a non-democratic system.

This man's values are the epitome of Britishness, truly an inspirational story of an uphill battle against a rigged system.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:56:47 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1315
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1404
  • Infamy: 1638
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: June 29, 2016, 10:33:38 pm »
It does seem like they found a way to not do anything for the foreseeable future. It involves Scotland of course. Spain won't allow it to join, Germany and their puppets wants Scots in. In order for Scots to get green light from Spain, they must first separate from independent UK and get UK's blessing. What UK can do in this situation, is to prolong impending Scotish referendum for as much they like and use that as an excuse not to trigger Article 55. Until everybody in England forget what they voted for, should happen in few weeks anyway.

It is way too convenient for each side and should keep status quo while media will beat this dead horse over and over again, just loud enough so that general public are busy with it and completely ignore TTIP, Net Neutrality issue and rest of crap they are trying to pass behind the curtains using good old smoke and mirrors tactics.

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: June 29, 2016, 11:10:03 pm »
They're a bloody government for fucks sake, if they can't get off their asses and figure out even a small plan for the future if we were to leave the EU in the referendum, which has now happened, then they shouldn't BE in power in the first place.

So now this is where a certain crux in this whole issue of democracy in general bothers me. You get officials who are voted into these positions of power who then powwow, create other bodies of government over the people's heads, give them a non-taxable income, health benefits and access to some pretty sweet back door deals and other side benefits all the while getting the "unwashed masses" to vote against their own interests or not even taking them into account at all.

And how!

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #980 on: June 29, 2016, 11:16:41 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

*does not compute*

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2178
  • Infamy: 2582
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: June 30, 2016, 02:05:10 am »
Took you that long to figure it out? That is probably the most annoying thing you can bring to any cRPG discussion, off-topic or on-topic. I should put explanation in my personal signature space so that people stop asking about it.

For the n-th time: chadz/cmp/harald/funny-guy-supreme-overlord displeased with my bad attitude, broken logic and complete lack of manners decided to create ultimate weapon which will thwart my forum domination plans. Those plans were fairly simple, maintain universal balance by shitposting then acting smart to get equal amount of + and - and become first shemale person who ever reached 2000 reknown in both areas. However, I didn't keep that secret because frankly, I'm unable to keep anything secret. They found out, wrote nifty randomizer script which perfectly reflects my mental state and serves as reminder of my first forum title (some of us cool kids were graces by supreme rulers twice). No matter what I say, do or spit on this white electronic paper in front your eyes, it won't reflect on my reknown counter. Because it is randomly generated every time you reload this page.

That was long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, before you even were born and Heskey hasn't yet became a thing and Xant was just a normal player from Finland. NA1 was still great back then and there was no need for Donal Trump.

Satisfied?

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #982 on: June 30, 2016, 01:14:34 pm »
+1
Took you that long to figure it out? That is probably the most annoying thing you can bring to any cRPG discussion, off-topic or on-topic. I should put explanation in my personal signature space so that people stop asking about it.

For the n-th time: chadz/cmp/harald/funny-guy-supreme-overlord displeased with my bad attitude, broken logic and complete lack of manners decided to create ultimate weapon which will thwart my forum domination plans. Those plans were fairly simple, maintain universal balance by shitposting then acting smart to get equal amount of + and - and become first shemale person who ever reached 2000 reknown in both areas. However, I didn't keep that secret because frankly, I'm unable to keep anything secret. They found out, wrote nifty randomizer script which perfectly reflects my mental state and serves as reminder of my first forum title (some of us cool kids were graces by supreme rulers twice). No matter what I say, do or spit on this white electronic paper in front your eyes, it won't reflect on my reknown counter. Because it is randomly generated every time you reload this page.

That was long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, before you even were born and Heskey hasn't yet became a thing and Xant was just a normal player from Finland. NA1 was still great back then and there was no need for Donal Trump.

Satisfied?
It was mainly because I wasn't on the forums as much, I never saw you post twice right next to each other meaning there wasn't a way for me to see the difference. Either way 10/10

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: June 30, 2016, 01:16:42 pm »
+1

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #984 on: June 30, 2016, 02:02:24 pm »
that guy is supposed to be funny? O.o

Seems BoJo dropped out of the race for tory leader. Id bet my house on May right now but i would like Gove to be PM
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:29:58 pm by Osiris »
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline tizzango

• Earl
  • Renown: 406
  • Infamy: 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: June 30, 2016, 04:22:26 pm »

Even though it's a very simple slapstick way of humiliating the British people, his agenda is clear in some regards.

It is very very humiliating what has happened.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 23
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: June 30, 2016, 07:35:19 pm »
Pound recovering, Mexico wants to trade with UK, BoJo won't be PM. On the other side of the channel, Italy is going bankrupt cuz lazy like Greeks but prefer lavish lifestyle. By the looks of things, UK could end in better position than rest of mainland, five years from now.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: June 30, 2016, 08:07:29 pm »
+1
Pound recovering, Mexico wants to trade with UK, BoJo won't be PM. On the other side of the channel, Italy is going bankrupt cuz lazy like Greeks but prefer lavish lifestyle. By the looks of things, UK could end in better position than rest of mainland, five years from now.

Only uneducated people who have no idea how the free market and globalization works voted remain. Nigel has been right about everything so far, every last thing including how poor Southern Europe is doing in the EU. You're flat out dumb if you think Italian and Greek laziness is  the cause for their economy failing. It makes absolutely no sense to bind Northern and Southern Europe together in a single currency and economic political union, it will never work because they are not economic equals.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #988 on: June 30, 2016, 08:10:27 pm »
+1
Even though it's a very simple slapstick way of humiliating the British people, his agenda is clear in some regards.

It is very very humiliating what has happened.

What happened to you mate, you used to be a top cunt, calling my son a retard because he couldn't eat yoghurt, now you seem like an automated political response bot, what the fuck did they do to you in education? I want the old tizzango back.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: June 30, 2016, 08:23:25 pm »
+1
The EU is just another example of a failed western established institution that cannot evolve fast enough to compete with the free market because of endless amounts of red tape and highly paid bureaucrats who have become too comfortable in their ways. It has good intentions sure, but it is quickly beginning to show that it cannot adapt fast enough and will soon become obsolete.

The EU single market is a double edged sword, it guarantees trade but also limits trade possibilities, which small nations cannot afford to do in such a competitive free market world. So essentially they are trading away an endless amount of opportunity for just enough stability to stay afloat, Southern  and Eastern Europe will never amount to anything great by staying in this Union that mostly benefits the stronger economies of Germany and France. They are getting a short term safety net to hide inside while their most talented and highly educated workers move elsewhere to benefit other nations.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:29:39 pm by Grytviken »