Author Topic: Leave or stay in the EU?  (Read 78735 times)

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
Re: Leave or stay in the EU?
« Reply #705 on: June 24, 2016, 08:42:16 pm »
Considering the overwhelming majority of the Leaders of the World, a pack of villainous scum more lowly than the worst criminal, absolutely do not buy into your retarded delusions, yes. I'm sorry to tell you the West is not the planet. And lol at comparing some statistically negligible expats to the mass population replacement, cheered on wholeheartedly by people like you, in the West. How many of those even get the nationality of the country they stay in, you lying sack of shit?

Mass population replacement. That's pretty rich. Good one Oberyn.

Depends on the country. Unfortunately I'm not an expert on nationality in all the countries of the world. I can give you India as an example though. If you marry an Indian you can get OCI status (overseas citizen of India) which gives you all rights except voting. Your children can get nationality of course. And if your a resident in India for 7 years you can apply for nationality. Pretty much the same as a lot of the Western world.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 08:46:08 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #706 on: June 24, 2016, 08:42:44 pm »
Why don't you go campaign in Japan on such a premise? Try to convince them they must accept millions of more fertile foreigners, it is the only way they will survive. If you don't see how idiotically backwards your reasoning is I can't help you. But you're clearly a globalist bundle of sticks, so any attempt at logic will simply bounce off the blinders of naive optimism. This fantastic social "experiment" that will "advance the species" is happening ONLY IN THE WEST, nowhere else on the planet is fucking retarded enough to fall for it. "More and more mixed", WHERE? WHERE EXACTLY, YOU DISINGENUOUS CUNT? I feel like I'm in a communist madhouse or something. THE REVOLUTION WILL BE UNIVERSAL, COMRADE, IT IS INEVITABLE AND WILL BE GLORIOUS ADVANCEMENT FOR HUMAN SPECIES, MEANWHILE YOU MUST DO YOUR PART TO BRING IT ABOUT, WE ARE THE SEEDS OF FUTURE UTOPIA.

The globalist agenda seems quite clear, they want the people to be dependent on the state, if that wasn't enough they even want their state to be dependent on another state  :lol:. It's impossible to have income equality because of a thing called ambition. If you read between the lines this EU mandated equality is just a greedy capitalists wet dream, cheap workers you don't have to pay a livable wage and you can dump the difference on the member state's tab? WTB factory in EU.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 24, 2016, 08:44:14 pm »
Its funny coz I'm in favor of european superstate, but its hard to not be sympathetic toward brexit when I see remain reaction/logic.
Its kind of the reason why the "educated" are losing everywhere, because they lost the respect of everyone else, the "stupids".

And EU can stand, and even continue unification; it will not just be with the UK.
Everybody is flipping their shit a bit too hard.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #708 on: June 24, 2016, 08:45:28 pm »
Example of someone who did not mix or learn from other civilizations:

(click to show/hide)

Oberyn: I agree shit shouldn't happen too fast. But u have to acknowledge isolationism had no future either. Especially I think there should be no tolerance for intolerant cultures. Besides Europe is mainly a trade and tool for European nations to stand strong together, not for destroying identities. If anything is destroying identities in this world it's US entertainment.. ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 24, 2016, 08:48:38 pm »
+1
Example of someone who did not mix or learn from other civilizations:

(click to show/hide)
Yes, exactly. That's why people want a stop to senseless immigration; they don't want those who don't mix or learn from other civilizations in their countries. You've hit the nail on the head.

Off the top of my head I can't remember which country your from. But I'm sure as heck glad you're not in charge of it wherever it is.

Get with the times. The world is smaller due to global communication, transport and other technological advances. You know you can communicate with someone across the world? It's quite remarkable. And you'll also find they aren't also all that different. The world is getting more and more interconnected, and that means populations will become more and more mixed. You're trying to hark back to a time long gone when you could just bury your head in the sand and pretend there wasn't much of a wider world out there than your nearest town and city and that everyone you knew was just like you.

I get the world is a scary place Oberyn and there are some scary people in it. But trying to fight global connections is utterly pointless and counter productive to our advance as a species.
http://nocompulsion.com/muslim-biological-fallout-from-50-generations-of-first-cousin-marriages/
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 24, 2016, 08:49:50 pm »
+1
Off the top of my head I can't remember which country your from. But I'm sure as heck glad you're not in charge of it wherever it is.

Get with the times. The world is smaller due to global communication, transport and other technological advances. You know you can communicate with someone across the world? It's quite remarkable. And you'll also find they aren't also all that different. The world is getting more and more interconnected, and that means populations will become more and more mixed. You're trying to hark back to a time long gone when you could just bury your head in the sand and pretend there wasn't much of a wider world out there than your nearest town and city and that everyone you knew was just like you.

I get the world is a scary place Oberyn and there are some scary people in it. But trying to fight global connections is utterly pointless and counter productive to our advance as a species.

Globalization has really benefited corporations and elites.  It has not benefited the middle class to the same extent, if at all.  Your theory that everyone in the world is much the same as everyone else may hold true for certain portions of the world's population, but not all of it.  There is nothing sacred about diversity and worshiping at it's altar is not necessarily a virtue. 
Anyway Brexit was about national control of immigration and work vice having un-elected and overpaid Eurocrats control things.

Oberyn: If anything is destroying identities in this world it's US entertainment.. ;)

You make it sound like you don't have a choice, lol.  You consume it because you like it, then complain about it?  That's hardly logical.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 08:54:06 pm by Turkhammer »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #711 on: June 24, 2016, 08:51:02 pm »
+1
Mass population replacement. That's pretty rich. Good one Oberyn.

Depends on the country. Unfortunately I'm not an expert on nationality in all the countries of the world. I can give you India as an example though. If you marry an Indian you can get OCI status (overseas citizen of India) which gives you all rights except voting. Your children can get nationality of course. And if your a resident in India for 7 years you can apply for nationality. Pretty much the same as a lot of the Western world.

But for countries with an ageing population and falling birth rate it makes complete economic sense in every way. Precisely why Germany is so pro-immigration because there population has a natural decline due to birthrate.

You're right, that's such a ridiculous thing to say, after all if you have a group that is below replacement levels, that will be below replacement levels for the foreseeable future unless something drastic, such as perhaps not deliberately trying to destroy the nuclear family anymore, happens. And this group must receive permanent, constant infusions of new, more fertile groups to make up for the difference. How long until nothing remains of the original group? Of course that's exactly the point and the goal, but it is painted in glorious shades of utopianism, since obviously all racial and cultural differences will have merged into a united whole in the meantime, and the loss of the original group becomes meaningless. They will live on, in a way, in the same way the cow I had for lunch lives on in me.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 24, 2016, 08:55:19 pm »
You're right, that's such a ridiculous thing to say, after all if you have a group that is below replacement levels that, will be below replacement levels for the foreseeable future unless something drastic, such as perhaps not deliberately trying to destroy the nuclear family anymore, happens. And this group must receive permanent, constant infusions of new, more fertile groups to make up for the difference. How long until nothing remains of the original group? Of course that's exactly the point and the goal, but it is painted in glorious shades of utopianism, since obviously all racial and cultural differences will have merged into a united whole in the meantime, and the loss of the original group becomes meaningless. They will live on, in a way, in the same way the cow I had for lunch lives on in me.

Ah yes our leaders secretly want to replace the native citizens all.

I think you need to buy a farm and go live a life of rural peace and ignore the world. Either that or maybe start a political movement to entirely overhaul global capitalism. Because, as I have stated, the reason for immigration is economic. Unless of course you want to live in a country that doesn't have enough workers to sustain economic growth and as a result your country goes to pot. In which case keep arguing what your arguing.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 24, 2016, 08:59:18 pm »
+1
The reason is economic, the consequences are far greater. You're acting like I just suggested aliens buttraped me when I showed you a simple mathematical certainty. Do you understand math? Statistics? Would you like me to demonstrate with cups filled with varying colours and levels of liquid if that would help? I suspect you do understand, and it's clearly what is expected and hoped for by the globalist bundle of stickss such as you.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 24, 2016, 09:01:23 pm »
The reason is economic, the consequences are far greater. You're acting like I just suggested aliens buttraped me when I showed you a simple mathematical certainty. Do you understand math? Statistics? Would you like me to demonstrate with various cups filled with liquid if that would help? I suspect you do understand, and it's clearly what is expected and hoped for by the globalist bundle of stickss such as you.

You're acting like it's some mental conspiracy theory and all they want to do is replace native populations. The fact of the matter is it's a change that will happen over 100s of years. It won't be quick and you'll be dead before it becomes noticeable. By which point your children and there children will see it as the norm.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 24, 2016, 09:02:16 pm »
+3
There are more important things than the economic argument (which there have been very conflicting reports on across Europe) for mass immigration, for example that multi-culturalism has failed in the old European nation states (officially aswell according to Merkel, Cameron and Sarkozy etc.), and that crime, radicalization, uneployment, low education and lack of integration is rampant among especially Sunni Muslim African and Arab immigrants, even in the third generation.

Personally, as I care about culture and genetics/biodiversity, I think there's even greater issues in play.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 09:06:07 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 24, 2016, 09:02:46 pm »
+2
Yeah keep trying that line, I'm sure everyone else is just as much of a traitorous apathetic piece of shit. Is that why you converted to Islam? Just staying ahead of the game, eh? Crafty bugger.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #717 on: June 24, 2016, 09:04:45 pm »
an update on the markets etc

London's leading share index fell by 7%, or nearly 500 points, minutes after opening, reducing the paper value of its constituent companies by more than £120bn while the pound slumped to a 31-year low against the US dollar.

By late afternoon trading the FTSE 100 was just 1.8% lower - as investors recovered from the initial vote shock to draw breath and hunt down bargain stocks.

It closed 3.2% or 199 points down at 6138. It meant that £52bn in value was lost on the day however the FTSE had actually started the week on 6021 points - below Friday's close.

Stock markets on the continent fared worse amid the prospect of the UK, a country currently making up one sixth of total EU output, leaving the bloc.

Germany's Dax was down 6.8% and France's Cac 40 8% off at the close.

The Ibex in Spain shed 12.4% while Italy's Mib was also more than 12% lower

I am honestly surprised at how little it fell in the end, it will no doubt go up and down like a yoyo in the coming weeks but to be higher than it was on monday? wut
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 24, 2016, 09:07:25 pm »
Like I said earlier in the thread, the speculators got their jollies on when the surprise was still hot and also profited off the bounce-back. Those 52 billion weren't "lost", exactly. Many small fortunes were made today if I'm any judge.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #719 on: June 24, 2016, 09:08:28 pm »
+2