Author Topic: Leave or stay in the EU?  (Read 78734 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Re: Leave or stay in the EU?
« Reply #300 on: May 12, 2016, 10:18:23 pm »
+2
And you're a dumb fucking traitorous cuck

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #301 on: May 12, 2016, 10:36:25 pm »
+4

Yeah, it's not easy to be a healthy employed Caucasian heterosexual nonreligious man these days... gotta be a fat allergic religious transsexual state supported artist to feel any self-respect in a major European city.
But I guess that I am becoming naturally conservative with age... May be its time to open holy scriptures and get a pair of DD boobs.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 12, 2016, 10:48:41 pm »
You can always vote for someone else next time in 4 years :) and this much will not change for sure.

It's not that obvious.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 12, 2016, 11:25:12 pm »
It's not that obvious.

if you mean that the ruling party will change constitution, imprison or by other means eliminate opposition, buy/threaten/cheat voters, or something similar, than it can not happen in current Denmark.
It's as plausible as the ruling Iranian party proclaiming pork sausages with vodka as their new national dish.
Its possible, but improbable. Society as a whole has to rapidly change, and it can only happen because of some unforeseen external events...

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2768
  • Infamy: 2818
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 13, 2016, 01:36:59 am »
Caught a glimpse of Eurovision tonight. Have sudden urge to nuke Sweden for some reason... Highlight of the show was some big titted barbie from Norway. Sadly, she didn't make final and show is officially shit.

Now I get why your leaders are importing muslims in crazy numbers. You are beyond repair.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 13, 2016, 02:17:05 am »
Caught a glimpse of Eurovision tonight. Have sudden urge to nuke Sweden for some reason... Highlight of the show was some big titted barbie from Norway. Sadly, she didn't make final and show is officially shit.

Now I get why your leaders are importing muslims in crazy numbers. You are beyond repair.

I got curious enough to check it out :) can't say that I liked anything, mostly because they deliberately choose extremely cheesy texts and music, although if I had to pick one out of those I have heard, I would go with Latvia.

So, any cRPG gold betting?.. :)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 13, 2016, 02:22:15 am »

The people going around saying cucks to everything not hardcore extremist are as stupid as the ones labelling everything racism.
I hope saying that is no being a cuck! Or worse! A traitorous scum to Oberyn's tribe!!!!!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #307 on: May 13, 2016, 01:32:21 pm »
You have to be really, really sheltered to think humanity is heading to a one world culture and that people like you are pioneers. But that's what you think, apparently. I'd tell you to travel a bit, get out of the "first world", but you are so incredibly delusional that probably wouldn't help. Don't even need to go that far, just go to a typical no-go zone, enjoy the human brotherhood and belonging.

I'm sure the minorities you are so proud of "not hating" (i.e treating them as your own people) will absolutely return the favour when you inevitably become the minority. They cling to their identities now but obviously they will by then be citizens of the world, having shed their inferior, obsolete social constructions to ascend to a new state of humanity, having been shown the way by people like Butan. All we need to do is keep pumping them full of anger for us, justify their hatreds, excuse their violence, give endless reasons why, ultimately, the people who are responsable are our tribe, you know, the one that doesn't exist until CUCKS like you need something to blame.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 13, 2016, 01:39:07 pm »
It's worse cos it's a just a trending internet meme-word that's somehow supposed to offend/discredit people who don't hate minorities.

When you need to make up a new internet word for a concept too stupid to already exist in the English language.

Yes, it does already exist in the english language. What does it mean? "In allusion to the cuckoo's habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests" Hmmmmmmm I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE THINK IT'S APPLICABLE. No clearly it's just a made-up internet word with no relevance to the situation at hand.
And then there's the fact that "polyamory" nutbags are almost entirely far-leftists. So sometimes the brainwashed tards preaching this shit catechism are also literal cuckholds, not just metaphorical ones.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 13, 2016, 02:12:47 pm »
He's already the minority, there's only 1 of him.

Yes, of course, because minorities being identified and identifying themselves by their collective ethnic, racial, and cultural characteristics is completely reasonable, but the same thing is never applicable to european natives, for reasons. Can there even be minorities if there isn't a majority?

And how many people used that word 2 or more years ago? And how many used it 2 or more years ago to mean the same thing as you use it for now? Just a trending edgy dank meme-word that kids online like to use that means nothing to anyone outside the internet.

If you call someone who isn't a basement dwelling nerd a 'cuck' IRL, they wont have a clue what your calling them with your meme-based internet vocabulary.

Call someone a paranoid racist fuck IRL, they know exactly what that means.

It would take exactly 5 seconds to explain the meaning of the term and its relevance. I just did. It's perfectly applicable. Butan is a dumb sparrow that thinks those eggs are gonna hatch into beautiful little sparrows just like him. They aren't.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 02:17:46 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 13, 2016, 03:15:52 pm »
+1
Of course various native europeans share massive similarities on both a racial and cultural level, especially when you compare it to the current waves of minorities. Do you honestly think the spanish don't have more in common with french, both racially and culturally, than it does with moroccan, both countries it borders? You don't think the bretton and the norman and the gascon and the occitan and etc.. all have more in common genetically and culturally with the northern french than they do with the brittish or the german or the spanish or the italians? There's bountiful genetic information corroborating it already, and everyday we learn more of the human genome, and by extension of our genetic history. And this is a dumb fucking question, tbh. If some white breton native that only speaks french tried to say he was a minority on the same level as an arab maghrebin, would you take it seriously? No one would. Everyone knows very well what people mean when they say "minority".

And the cultural history is there and always has been. For hundreds of years it was taken as granted that there was a shared european culture as influenced by greek and roman roots. THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE EU. It wasn't to become a charity case for the rest of the planet. We haven't even managed to create a european sense of identity using actual europeans and retards like you think mixing in millions of a completely foreign element is honky dory.

Did you ever think why so many european countries in the end of the 19th and early 20th finally "replaced" the disparate languages and identities that had caused nothing but internal strife for centuries? The advent of public schooling made it possible without all out repression and slaughter (which was the anglo way of treating these minority languages for centuries of course). Could it possibly be because linguistic and cultural homogeneity was BENEFICIAL? That having a bunch fragmented, disunited, atomized, conflicting groups that did not regard each other as "their" people was a bad thing? That diversity isn't strength, despite how many times you repeat it?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 03:26:29 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #311 on: May 13, 2016, 04:26:59 pm »
Oberyn actually is a straight-forward racist in the deepest corner of the term's meaning.
Who would have thought...  :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 13, 2016, 06:00:40 pm »
For hundreds of years it was taken as granted that there was a shared european culture as influenced by greek and roman roots. THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE EU.

Even back when the EU was created, everybody and their sisters already knew that everybody was human and most of the genetic discrepancy happened after man was born and isolated themselves in different corners of the world.
Now the world has changed because everyone can move to the other side of the planet and build a life here, mostly where life is better. There is no more nation-tribe except in a few stagnant places that are shitholes, so I dont see a point in trying to imitate them.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:04:59 pm by Butan »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 13, 2016, 06:58:59 pm »
Even 2000 years ago people could do that shit.

There was low/high times of migration throughout history, but certainly traveling and settling is now more accessible than ever.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #314 on: May 13, 2016, 08:25:24 pm »
+2
Roman auxiliaries born in northern Africa could serve on Hadrian's wall, serve their 25 years before receiving their diploma and becoming a Roman citizen where they could join the Senate in Rome and/or get land anywhere in the Empire for their service. It was work earned but it was equal treatment whether you were a 'barbarian' from north/western Europe, northern Africa or the Middle-East. .

Northern Africa was one of the most heavily Romanized provinces of the entire empire and is probably a bad example of foreigners rising to the top. 1/2 the population of the province of Africa were Roman born or descended from Romans, mostly ex legionaries and their families who were granted land there from retirement. The Punic caanites and Greek colonists who lived there before were also so similar to Romans that you could hardly distinguish a Roman from the indigenous people there. They were all speaking Latin, conducting business in Latin and governing the entire province in Latin.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 08:31:50 pm by Grytviken »