Author Topic: Leave or stay in the EU?  (Read 78797 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Leave or stay in the EU?
« Reply #255 on: May 08, 2016, 05:49:15 pm »
How do german companies profit (only) from the "eastern extension", as you put it? Give me an example. Something beyond the trite and patently false "they do the jobs the natives (who don't exist as an ethnic group group, unless we need to criticize them collectively, as in this instance, when they're suddenly very identifiable) won't do". Do you have any numbers to support that assertion, or is it just one of the usual bullshit superficial arguments people like you trott out routinely?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #256 on: May 08, 2016, 05:52:08 pm »
How do german companies profit (only) from the "eastern extension", as you put it? Give me an example. Something beyond the trite and patently false "they do the jobs the natives (who don't exist as an ethnic group group, unless we need to criticize them collectively, as in this instance, when they're suddenly very identifiable) won't do". Do you have any numbers to support that assertion, or is it just one of the usual bullshit superficial arguments people like you trott out routinely?
Your not worth my time. I gonna simply ignore your bullshit from now on.
Find it yourself. I am confident you know Google?

Your so blinded by your own ego and opinion that your not even able to comprehend the most basic concepts anymore. Dwell in your own hate as much as you like. I won't take part.
Now, fuck off.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 08, 2016, 05:54:28 pm »
German companies only profit from the Eastern extension.
When I say healthy I mean not just for the minority getting wealthy off the EU in its current state, but for our working classes aswell.

As for the other, it's an often repeated argument with no factual basis as far as I know, that our work force is simply too pampered and that our unemployed just don't want to work. We shouldn't have to import a new underclass nor is it desirable to do so for anyone. We must swipe our own streets.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 08, 2016, 05:54:50 pm »
No no, it's ok, I understand that you are pathologically incapable of recognizing that every single one of your arguements are just endless justifications for mass immigration. The actual points don't matter much at all, the important thing is you used them in service of the narrative. Good job.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 08, 2016, 05:57:35 pm »
When I say healthy I mean not just for the minority of getting wealthy off the EU in its current state, but for our working classes aswell.

As for the other, it's an often repeated argument with no factual basis as far as I know, that our work force is simply too pampered and that our unemployed just don't want to work. We shouldn't have to import a new underclass nor is it desirable to do so for anyone. We must swipe our own streets.
I didn't say that it's good or anything.
But the reality is that German companies profit from it in several ways.
Nobody really cares about the "working force" politically anymore.
Even the room cleaners in the union buildings are cheated and underpayed... go figure.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2016, 05:57:48 pm »
+1
When I say healthy I mean not just for the minority of getting wealthy off the EU in its current state, but for our working classes aswell.

As for the other, I've heard the argument repeated ad nauseum, that our work force is simply too pampered and that our unemployed just don't want to work. We shouldn't have to import a new underclass nor is it desirable to do so for anyone. We must swipe our own streets.

Don't you understand, it's to the population's benefit that foreigners come in and do manual labour for cents on the dollar, driving down wages is excellent for the oligarchy, and doesn't stifle technological innovation at all. And the people who ultimately pay for it, well, who cares, what attachment could one possibly have to this growling mass of nameless humanity? They are no more special or important than any other human being, anywhere on the planet. What's important is that our aristocracy prospers.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 08, 2016, 05:58:15 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Circa 200 k demonstrants yesterday with EU flags. So there's still a hope I guess.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 08, 2016, 06:04:44 pm »
Your not worth my time. I gonna simply ignore your bullshit from now on.
Find it yourself. I am confident you know Google?

Your so blinded by your own ego and opinion that your not even able to comprehend the most basic concepts anymore. Dwell in your own hate as much as you like. I won't take part.
Now, fuck off.

Tbh I dont understand it either. For example the reasonable Eastern European immigrants in richer European countries generally hate other unreasonable Eastern European immigrants for quite simply fucking up the lowwage system. As in basically agreeing to work for criminally low wages and no benefits. Its a pretty serius issue in some cases and very hard to regulate. It drops the wages to basically unliveable amounts. It fills the gap, but it technically becomes slavelabour. Not only that, because of cultural...eeehh...inefficiencies I doubt that the Middle-Easterners are really the types to bet your money on to efficiently fill that gap. Ofcourse by now, you will find that out yourself, it not like you blue eyed self-destructively humane Central-European will believe us hateful assholes anyway.  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 06:07:59 pm by Tibes »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2016, 06:04:46 pm »
Nobody really cares about the "working force" politically anymore.
Even the room cleaners in the union buildings are cheated and underpayed... go figure.

Especially not the entire political wing that was supposed to represent their interests. I wonder what happened. Couldn't possibly be that retarded postmodernist identity politics took the forefront? That the salient issues of the day for the left are no longer class and wealth but race and gender, a focus that is ironically counterproductive to their goals?

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 08, 2016, 06:12:27 pm »
Especially not the entire political wing that was supposed to represent their interests. I wonder what happened. Couldn't possibly be that retarded postmodernist identity politics took the forefront? That the salient issues of the day for the left are no longer class and wealth but race and gender, a focus that is ironically counterproductive to their goals?
No.
It actually is because our left party who has all the juicy things for the working force in the program stems historically from the SED, the former social dictatorship in East Germany, and is because of this relation frowned upon and people do not vote it.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 08, 2016, 06:15:57 pm »
So you have no parties or political movements that advocate the abolition of borders and a universalist credo specifically citing racial and cultural diversity, along with a program of mass immigration designed to facilitate this? Interesting. I guess Germany's political landscape is unique in the western world.
Oldschool communists are failing everywhere, it's the same in France. It has nothing to do with historically negative connotations.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 08, 2016, 06:25:30 pm »
So you have no parties or political movements that advocate the abolition of borders and a universalist credo specifically citing racial and cultural diversity, along with a program of mass immigration designed to facilitate this? Interesting. I guess Germany's political landscape is unique in the western world.
Oldschool communists are failing everywhere, it's the same in France. It has nothing to do with historically negative connotations.
It is a specific historic 'connotation'. Believe it or not.

Ask a random dude on the street: 'Nah, those are from the SED!'

And fun fact: our nationalistic party has so many stuff specifically bad for the working force in their program, it's not even funny any more. Right next to climate change does not exist :lol:
People still vote them cuz 'muh all strangers are bad and rape our women'.

Why am I even answering you? ;_;

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 08, 2016, 06:27:54 pm »
+1
Maybe some people feel that unfettered immigration will be the death of Germany long before the real bad consequences of climate change are felt, and vote accordingly, and must perforce vote for the only party even adressing it in a way that isn't absolute subservience to a globalist agenda that works against their own interests. But that is just so much racism for you, of course. How many unnacounted for "refugees" are you up to now, 600 thousand? I'm sure nothing negative will come of this.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: May 08, 2016, 06:30:37 pm »
You do not see any irony in this voting behaviour of the bottom of the society?
Nah, all fine, as long as it's against dem friends, right?

That's what I mean when I say that your blinded by now.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 08, 2016, 06:33:27 pm »
+1
I absolutely couldn't give less of a shit how they get to their conclusions, if it's because they are vicious racists or their imaginary friend told them to or they had a vision while on peyote, or if they actually studied and followed and understand what is happening. What matters is that their conclusions are right. It brings them no benefits and only negative consequences. I know this is unconscionable to you, since virtue signaling is 99% of your ideology. Maybe that's why the "bottom" of society is getting tired of the contempt and blatant loathing the "superior" part of society has been developping at their expense and for the benefit of foreigners. They couldn't possibly have any valid reasons, the dirty white trash, they're just not as evolved as you, I suppose?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 06:43:51 pm by Oberyn »