Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 42498 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #555 on: July 15, 2016, 09:58:55 am »
Funny. The French consulates were temporarily locked down and French citizens were warned about an attack in İstanbul for yesterday. All day I expected terrible news or to bite the dust myself during my work commutes. And then later in the evening this happened.

It seems to me that French intelligence parties were punked very badly. They focused so much on a potential attack in İstanbul that they got totally blindsided. Then again, as Angantyr said, it is plain retarded that a fucking truck was able to make it into a huge crowd on a national celebration day.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #556 on: July 15, 2016, 09:59:10 am »
he ordered an entire tribe of jews beheaded in Medina ( one of Islams holy sites) Muhammad would be considered a terrorist in 2016.

In fairness that was because they betrayed him whilst they were under attack by the Meccans.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #557 on: July 15, 2016, 09:59:35 am »
I wonder when will they actually do something against ISIS. Y'know, military campaign and shit, air strikes on empty fields is a lie they've been telling us for years on PKK, so I'm not buying that. What is the reason that ISIS can survive this long I need an explanation.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #558 on: July 15, 2016, 10:03:00 am »
ISIS have lost a lot of ground this year so far. But it's slow. I guess because they have so many supporters and are quite well organised/equipped.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #559 on: July 15, 2016, 10:04:29 am »
I wonder when will they actually do something against ISIS. Y'know, military campaign and shit, air strikes on empty fields is a lie they've been telling us for years on PKK, so I'm not buying that. What is the reason that ISIS can survive this long I need an explanation.

what's the point they can just drop their guns and cross the Turkish border and go to Europe as refugees thanks to Merkel

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #560 on: July 15, 2016, 10:07:50 am »
+1
ISIS have lost a lot of ground this year so far. But it's slow. I guess because they have so many supporters and are quite well organised/equipped.

Ye but its basically Syrians, Kurds and Russians actually doing smth, why are the so called great powers actually doing something, because there is no gain?

what's the point they can just drop their guns and cross the Turkish border and go to Europe as refugees thanks to Merkel

Ye lol and now they will give citizenship to 5 million Syrians expect me to migrate too.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #561 on: July 15, 2016, 10:10:48 am »

There are numerous claims that European countries are pillaging Syrian oil buying IS oil just like our shithole of a country. Maybe because of that?

All I know is that a real western alliance could more than easily shred them to bits, if they really wanted to. Sadly all that anti-IS alliance story is bullshit. So far Russia has been the only nation to have actually done something to stop the goatfuckers to the West's dismay.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:48:45 am by Daunt_Flockula »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #562 on: July 15, 2016, 10:18:39 am »
Ye but its basically Syrians, Kurds and Russians actually doing smth, why are the so called great powers actually doing something, because there is no gain?

Ye lol and now they will give citizenship to 5 million Syrians expect me to migrate too.

Helping the Kurds will piss of Erdogan and the Kurds are the only people on the ground there that can give accurate info for targets etc and it indirectly helps Assad. Also ISIS isn't stupid, they know they have an easy way out by just traveling  to Europe as refugees, if you bomb the shit out of them that's what they do. Also we have the most liberal left wing governments in power here right now who got into office by promising to end the wars overseas. The obvious moral and easy way to end this all would be to help Assad, but Erdogan hates him and the west has already vilified him. The US would chose being friendly with the Turks over the Kurds any day no matter the cost, they've been abandoned before.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:25:34 am by Grytviken »

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #563 on: July 15, 2016, 10:49:27 am »
I feel so jealous for the modern multiculturalistic France. They are having so much fun, while we have none. How can it be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France

Meanwhile in my backwards racist islamophobic homphobic antisemitic and nationalistic country noone dies like that, women do not get raped, and in general crimes are not commited by all of these peace seeking mostly males in their 20 and 30, travelling more than half of the EUrope to live off of the benefits, poor refugees... there are NONE here!

I hope my country, will one day become modern, as the EU wants it, and we will be having all these things happening on our soil! Thats so modern, and good for the people here. I want to feel so called "cultural enrichment", most of the people in the EU say it is the best option for me, would they dare to be lying? I do not think so. For all these year of us being in the EU, they had shown us they are the people we can trust, and that they want the best for us.

Weather it is a bomb, or a bullet to the head. I am ready for cultural enrichment.

If you agree with my point of view, please do copy and paste below # all over the internet. That is one of the tactics used by liberals to fight the "bad guys".

#Proudtobelesbiangaybitransqueerkilleveryonethatdisagreewithmeonlyliberallifesmattersaynotoracismislamophobicantisemiticnationalisticcountriesprepareforculturalenrichmentcrayonepowersavemorerefugees
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 15, 2016, 11:48:53 am »
+2
I feel so jealous for the modern multiculturalistic France. They are having so much fun, while we have none. How can it be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France

Meanwhile in my backwards racist islamophobic homphobic antisemitic and nationalistic country noone dies like that, women do not get raped, and in general crimes are not commited by all of these peace seeking mostly males in their 20 and 30, travelling more than half of the EUrope to live off of the benefits, poor refugees... there are NONE here!

I hope my country, will one day become modern, as the EU wants it, and we will be having all these things happening on our soil! Thats so modern, and good for the people here. I want to feel so called "cultural enrichment", most of the people in the EU say it is the best option for me, would they dare to be lying? I do not think so. For all these year of us being in the EU, they had shown us they are the people we can trust, and that they want the best for us.

Weather it is a bomb, or a bullet to the head. I am ready for cultural enrichment.

If you agree with my point of view, please do copy and paste below # all over the internet. That is one of the tactics used by liberals to fight the "bad guys".

#Proudtobelesbiangaybitransqueerkilleveryonethatdisagreewithmeonlyliberallifesmattersaynotoracismislamophobicantisemiticnationalisticcountriesprepareforculturalenrichmentcrayonepowersavemorerefugees

Well Polish people don't wanna live in Poland so they move to England. So dunno why Middle Eastern immigrants/refugees would wanna move there. And the poles who move to England get discriminated by the Brits so it's a never ending tale of discrimination Ayy Lmao
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #565 on: July 15, 2016, 11:51:59 am »
+6

Maybe repost

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 15, 2016, 12:40:29 pm »
+1
Thing is, the truck was driven through 2 kms. And why hasn't there been checkpoints/limits for vehicules to stop 200 meters before the crowd, considering it's the goddamn national day ? Because whenever there's an event, there has to be policemen+military personnel inside the crowd and beside it to prevent such massacres. I wonder aswell if the intel agencies did their job, and if the guy was known as a radicalized person. Whenever such things happen, it's more than legitimate to learn from what was missing or what could've been done better to avoid such tragic events to happen again.

Probably played the delivery guy card, found an unblocked street or simply forced his way in with his tractor unit.
There was policemen, thats why he was shot and killed one minute after he started his rampage.
Everyone wants our intelligence to be as good as in minority report but its a tad more complicated than that.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 15, 2016, 01:12:50 pm »
+3
So, where are the shouts to ban guns? If guns were illegal, this wouldn't have happened!!!!!! I mean trucks. Ban assault trucks.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 15, 2016, 01:33:36 pm »
+8
this couldn't happen in america because the lorry would stop at the first fat lard

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #569 on: July 15, 2016, 01:42:34 pm »
+1
So, where are the shouts to ban guns? If guns were illegal, this wouldn't have happened!!!!!! I mean trucks. Ban assault trucks.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-california-idUSKCN0PV21020150721

All purchased legally, didn't raise any flags, ATF didn't even bother with him, LA must be the safest place on earth.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works