Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 42498 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #270 on: November 16, 2015, 12:02:38 pm »
And imgur tends to be very "shitlib", yet even they realize these things.

They indeed "realise" why we focus on things, still not making it less stupid, which is the point you so dearly miss.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #271 on: November 16, 2015, 12:40:31 pm »
They indeed "realise" why we focus on things, still not making it less stupid, which is the point you so dearly miss.

They were also upvoting a comment comparing ISIS to the third reich. "Same situation different group". Lol I didn't know ISIS had the most powerful army known to man at it's disposal.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #272 on: November 16, 2015, 01:46:38 pm »
+1
All muslims are terrorists! Kill them all!

Sorry, we're not turks. We're not going to genocide anyone. All the whining muslim cunts wasted no time in painting themselves as the poor victims, as they always do. Oh yeah, the awful "backlash" against the poor innocent muslims, they're just getting killed left and right by angry french people.
Who do you think is more "opressed", a muslim living in France, like the piece of shit that was born here, that lived and was raised as middle class in a fucking house, in a good, peaceful neighborhood, whose family received government benefits and was treated no differently before the law than any other french citizen, and then carried out a mass murder against his compatriots? Or a kurd in Turkey, surrounded by the open and encouraged ethnic loathing that is practically government policy, and has been for almost a hundred years? Please stay in your shit country that is turning more and more into the same backwards bullshit as the rest of the middle-east. Don't come to Europe, don't even fucking visit. Your endless, hypocritical, belligerent self-pity is not wanted here. Just keep killing kurds and masturbating about turkish superiority in every single matter. Your cunt countrymen don't want to become french, they don't want to integrate, they have no respect for our country or our laws, and it is encouraged by your bundle of sticks Sultan. And then you stupid retarded cunts have the nerve to whine that Europe isn't tolerant enough of your barbarism? Fuck you.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #273 on: November 16, 2015, 01:55:50 pm »
+2
Sorry, we're not turks. We're not going to genocide anyone. All the whining muslim cunts wasted no time in painting themselves as the poor victims, as they always do. Oh yeah, the awful "backlash" against the poor innocent muslims, they're just getting killed left and right by angry french people.
Who do you think is more "opressed", a muslim living in France, like the piece of shit that was born here, that lived and was raised as middle class in a fucking house, in a good, peaceful neighborhood, whose family received government benefits and was treated no differently before the law than any other french citizen, and then carried out a mass murder against his compatriots? Or a kurd in Turkey, surrounded by the open and encouraged ethnic loathing that is practically government policy, and has been for almost a hundred years? Please stay in your shit country that is turning more and more into the same backwards bullshit as the rest of the middle-east. Don't come to Europe, don't even fucking visit. Your endless, hypocritical, belligerent self-pity is not wanted here. Just keep killing kurds and masturbating about turkish superiority in every single matter. Your cunt countrymen don't want to become french, they don't want to integrate, they have no respect for our country or our laws, and it is encouraged by your bundle of sticks Sultan. And then you stupid retarded cunts have the nerve to whine that Europe isn't tolerant enough of your barbarism? Fuck you.

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2015, 02:43:50 pm »
So how exactly is it "stupid", retard?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 16, 2015, 03:38:23 pm »
+6
That culture of violence and oppression (of women) should not be tolerated on Western soil. We cannot keep having isolated communities that keep brewing such acts inside our countries. When in Rome do as the Romans do. That means you either accept the laws of the land you're inhabiting or you gtfo. I'm sorry but that's why you need to cherry pick your immigrants. Muslim or not, doesn't matter. It comes down to what kind of group identity (if any) they are going to adapt once they get in. And that's the most humane thing to do for the ones who truly want to get away from real oppression.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 16, 2015, 04:08:54 pm »
Well yes, that's just common sense.

The law is the law. Abuse is abuse. Breaking the law is bad. Isn't that normal?

And if isolated communities are responsible for such acts then they should be broken up.

What do you have in mind when you say 'cherry pick your immigrants'?

Adequate background checks, maybe some psychological tests and such. Gather enough information to make a decision whether someone is able integrate in your society. Yes this is common sense but not so long ago merely suggesting a discussion about better immigration policies was heavily frowned upon. You can't save the oppressed by letting them in if you let the abusers come as well.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #277 on: November 16, 2015, 04:24:56 pm »
Adequate background checks, maybe some psychological tests and such.

Also ask if they're planning on having 10 or more kids. Let's be honest here, Muslim's breed like wildfire, they don't just stick to one kid. They have fucking loads.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #278 on: November 16, 2015, 04:33:28 pm »
+4

EleGiggle

(click to show/hide)

Dear diary.. Today OP was not a my old friend.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #279 on: November 16, 2015, 04:37:34 pm »
lol calm down champion . I am being sarcastic on how all of you are looking at muslims. I was mimicking you  :)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 16, 2015, 04:47:45 pm »
lol calm down champion . I am being sarcastic on how all of you are looking at muslims. I was mimicking you  :)

I think he got that part already. I don't think he thought your sarcasm was funny

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 16, 2015, 04:50:26 pm »
I think he got that part already. I don't think he thought your sarcasm was funny

Zealots are often unfun persons.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2015, 05:43:26 pm »
STOP PRAYING STUPID BELIEVERS !!!

HUMAN LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FUCKING IMAGINARY FRIEND IN THE SKY !!!!
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 16, 2015, 05:58:23 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #284 on: November 16, 2015, 06:12:56 pm »
no shit