Author Topic: [BAN] Infante_STF  (Read 763 times)

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
[BAN] Infante_STF
« on: November 05, 2015, 07:17:28 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Amox_Lekismurderer
2. Name of offending character(s); Infante_STF
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 2015-11-05 19:09, also yesterday 20:35

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
 Was standing at a wall, no enemies near, a few teammates ran past me and infante was one of them, turned around and shot me in the back of my head.
Yesterday: been following me for a few rounds trying to block me from moving backwards, when i didnt care about him he decided to hit me 2 times (10if thats why low dmg.)

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*: Still mad cuz i had a beer mug as my weapon 1 week ago????
6. Multiple Screenshots:http://imgur.com/DY4NwGl http://imgur.com/JKVXcOg
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** Barabe_Crab

Will also link to the last banrequest: http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/(ban)-infante_stf/

This is the second time i post more than one day of evidence in less than one week.
Please give a "License to (team)kill"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 09:58:44 pm by LEKIS »
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline El_Infante

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tercio_Alejandro_Farnesio
Re: [BAN] Infante_STF
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 09:19:30 pm »
First off, that shoot was unintentional. Second, you are such dishonourable scum who repeatdly TK'ed me and if devs want to check it, just taking a look to the server logs is more than enough. Second, I have never been banned for three of four years with the exception of one time about 2013 for being AFK. I have been playing this mod for 4 years and no one opened a ban thread. And because all of this i'm requesting a ban for you and your lies.

The first "evidence" was a clusterfuck upper the stairs and the image shows I was killed after so it's difficult to believe there was any intention. On the second image he intentionally displaced hisself to the right corner of the house to create the impression that I was aiming him intentionally. It wasn't. At the moment of the screenshot I was aiming north and he's on my right. When I shot, I was aiming a group of 2-3 teammates and 2-3 enemies and he walked to the right corner surrounding the bulding to create an evidence of a completely unintentional TK. Between two "evidences" passed about 2-3 days and I was playing all this time frequently. For these reasons i'm posting a ban thread for you, the second time in four years of playing I open a ban thread for someone.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 09:41:05 pm by El_Infante »

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 09:55:28 pm »
Yes, because turning around to get a view of who did it is a great manipulation of the teamhit.
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 01:20:50 pm »
Infante blatantly lying as usual, "false" ban threads and whatnot.

Pretty convincing evidence you gathered there, Lekis.

As you can see by the first screenshot, one minute passed, barely any enemies around and Infante headshots Lekis in the head. If you also take into account that Infante has some serious problems with Lekis, you wouldn't hesitate to suspect anything but intended team wound.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 09:57:27 pm »
He is a great community member:

(click to show/hide)

Offline El_Infante

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 60
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tercio_Alejandro_Farnesio
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 11:07:45 pm »
Lies. The ban was not for teamkilling. It was a 30 min ban because I didn't attack a Krems friend of the enemy team (delaying). And I'm not a wizard to understand what means "Banana or brocola". Nice try :) Don't try to justify your post, everyone know which kind of player you are. If you have any question, ask Fin about it. Don't try to manipulate a post again, it will lower your karma.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:18:40 pm by El_Infante »

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2015, 02:48:15 am »
Lies. The ban was not for teamkilling. It was a 30 min ban because I didn't attack a Krems friend of the enemy team (delaying). And I'm not a wizard to understand what means "Banana or brocola". Nice try :) Don't try to justify your post, everyone know which kind of player you are. If you have any question, ask Fin about it. Don't try to manipulate a post again, it will lower your karma.

Manipulate?
Just posting THE WHOLE PAGE to show admins that you are not a angel, but more of a toxic, lying shit.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
If you dont understand what I mean... lemme' explain from the beginning:
1: You teamkill me because you dont like the way i played
2: You continue to harrass me and teamkill me because you still dont like the way i play.
3: You deny almost everything and also say that my screenshots are photoshopped (TOP KEK, Really)
4a: You try to turn me ****wanting to play the game without some little shit teamattacking me**** -> into "i'm a rotten apple that is a liar and expert photoshopper" (still kek).
4b: --->Try to harrass me all you want via chat, do not care, will never care<----, It's the part about ruining the actual gameplay that bugs me.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 03:21:30 am by LEKIS »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2015, 03:28:23 am »
Now now... I dont know what your problem is with each other, but im sure it can be resolved...

Infante was banned for not attacking an enemy (which everyone does from time to time).

Lekis-
First screen shows u with a bolt in your head. It doesnt show or prove any intent.
Second screen might as well be nudges or unintended ta as well.

Infante-
You should know by now, that teamkilling and or wounding is not allowed. Same as NOT killing enemies.

It is rather obvious that you don't get along with each other, however i advice the both of you to maybe just try and talk. This whole shady teamattack vs report business will only worsen things. Maybe a few pms wont make u best buddies but they might improve both your games - even if it's only by respectfully avoiding each other on the servers.

Dragging your hatred into public however just causes three things -

1) every admin will know about it, which makes it more difficult to judge.
2) this goes both ways, as an accidental ta might seem like an intentional one, same as a forum ban request might seem less legit, given your obvious hate.
3) you won't find a solution. 

For this time - also because theres not enough evidence, infante goes with a warning.

Next time... Well lets hope is no next time!

Have fun. Literally.

"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)