Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 78489 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!
« Reply #1351 on: August 20, 2017, 05:33:55 pm »
What is your excuse for stupid cunts digging up the graves of conf3derate soldiers, you utter mong? "Hm well you see these white identified racist bodies rotting in the ground is actually a microagression and racism and Jim Crow and Civil Rights era and" lol fuck you, you moronic cunt.

Care to link? Tearing down racist symbols in public spaces is a little different than digging up graves. Not all leftists are the caricatures you seem to want to argue with.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1352 on: August 20, 2017, 05:48:59 pm »
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=traitor+grave+dig <---replace traitor with confed3rate, lol hilarious world filters man, I'm sure the word filter for "communist", "anarchist" and "Stalin" will appear anytime now.
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Mount+Rushmore+racist+blow+up
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Lincoln+vandalism

What hardcore and indepth researching, so beyond the average person. Not like anyone who's even slightly up to date on current events would've heard of these out of hand. Do you want me to teach you how to use a search engine some more?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: August 20, 2017, 05:53:20 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

HAHHAHAHA

Literal soyfaced weak chinned low T buggy eyed hipster neckbeard.

One of the victims of the insane snackbar stabbing in Finland was an italian pro-immigration "activist". I laughed.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: August 20, 2017, 06:19:08 pm »
+1
Care to link? Tearing down racist symbols in public spaces is a little different than digging up graves. Not all leftists are the caricatures you seem to want to argue with.

General Lee's father was George Washington's Cavalry commander during the Revolutionary War against England, Lee's wife was one of the few remaining descendants of George Washington, he fought to defend the Washington family's historical property in their home state of Virginia that was vandalized and looted anyways by Federal soldiers during the war. I'm pretty sure he is more American than any flag burning leftie scum trying to remove his statues.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 06:31:20 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: August 20, 2017, 06:41:58 pm »
+1
There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...

In the language of Mr. Jefferson, uttered many years ago, "It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation, and deportation, peaceably, and in such slow degrees, as that the evil will wear off insensibly; and in their places be, pari passu [on an equal basis], filled up by free white laborers."

I have no purpose directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the states where it exists. I believe I have no lawful right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.

I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.

Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man.

Ugh I can't believe monuments to this evil racist shitlord are still up today. It goes against everything in Western civilization. Oh wait, those are Lincoln quotes? Well, I still stand by it. I'm sure Washington himself was never a "racist", or anyone else in the history of the US up until 1968. The retarded "MUH WACISM" arguement isn't going to be taken to its logical conclusion, we just need to appease these postmodernist historically illiterate retards by throwing them a bone or two.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: August 20, 2017, 06:52:19 pm »
+2
Ugh I can't believe monuments to this evil racist shitlord are still up today. It goes against everything in Western civilization. Oh wait, those are Lincoln quotes? Well, I still stand by it. I'm sure Washington himself was never a "racist", or anyone else in the history of the US up until 1968. The retarded "MUH WACISM" arguement isn't going to be taken to its logical conclusion, we just need to appease these postmodernist historically illiterate retards by throwing them a bone or two.

President Lincoln would get banned from crpg for that kind of talk. You said it perfectly though, illiterate retards like Havelle need to be thrown a bone once in a while to feel special again.

btw Generals Ulysses S Grant and William T Sherman both owned slaves as well
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:04:04 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: August 20, 2017, 10:10:44 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Really activates the almonds.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #1358 on: August 20, 2017, 10:25:55 pm »
btw Generals Ulysses S Grant and William T Sherman both owned slaves as well
I'm afraid that's a negative. You can say that "Ulysses S. Grant owned slaves" but it's still disingenuous. To the best of my knowledge the only written record implying that Grant legally owned a slave is the receipt of sorts that Grant wrote setting him free. While living with his father-in-law in Missouri Grant did work with slaves, but didn't own them. Even during the war when his wife was given a number of slaves by her father to take care of the house and such they were still owned by Frederick Dent, not Grant, who was obviously fighting.

You have me stumped with the Cump accusation though, never have heard of him having any slaves. I know he was sympathetic to the institution, but I'm not sure under what circumstances he would have come into ownership of a slave considering he was born and raised in a free State, and after that was in military and business fields at various points until the war (rather than Southern agriculture).

As for statues and the like I never really cared for any monuments to democrats. If a town or county or whatever kind of locality has such a statue and doesn't know what to do with it then they should hold a referendum deciding its fate. If the residents of that place want it down by all means bring it down without any pomp or fanfare. Put it in a museum or sell it or something, I'm sure someone wants it. Hell, if someone wants to erect on their lawn a statue of a failed general only hailed because George B. McClellen was that much more of a mongoloid, that's fine by me.

Honestly democrats crying about losing an election in 1860 is no different from them crying about losing an election in 2016 to me. Although in 1860 they were armed and weren't pussies so they actually seceded from the Union instead of just waving dildos around. I mean, I think the institution of slavery is inherently wrong, unchristian, and contrary to the natural rights of man which make up the foundation of our nation (yes, the three-fifths compromise was a devil's bargain, very sad but necessary to start the American experiment, just like the Civil War was necessary to fix it). I'm certainly just as opposed to the cultural Marxism and degradation of civic society that the woe-begotten democrats of today are trying to maintain and propagate.

I just don't see the difference ay lmao. Confederates were traitors. Lose election -> fear for muh free labor -> secede preemptively, was the sequence of events. I mean, who's the real nigger in that scenario? It's much better than dildos but that's still some pretty lame beta cuck shit.

Oh, and I hate tariffs too don't get me wrong, I'm all for free trade. That's why I also think Lincoln was a queer. Gotta maintain that Union though my dude, Sherman did nothing wrong.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #1359 on: August 20, 2017, 11:30:50 pm »
Lincoln and Washington don't carry the same symbolic cultural meanings as Lee, to say they do because they owned slaves is retardedly disingenuous
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:44:28 pm by Havelle »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1360 on: August 21, 2017, 12:14:19 am »
Back in pre-school years when someone did something bad and another retaliated both were always made to apologize, and acknowledged that both were in the wrong. Seemed to work out well, tho in this case they wont apologize for their actions but at least the president condemns them both for wrong doings. Though then again in pre-shool, i dont think any näzi stuff would be allowed. Except that one kid that built a lego beyblade in the shape of a swaztika without knowing it, i told the teachers but they let it slide due to no one knowing what it meant anyways.

Anyways, still reading stuff and people just cant get the idea of condemning both sides for their faults. It's so frustrating but yet intriguing, my favourites are the people saying violence against näzis is justified, and then goes on to call everyone with different opinions näzis.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: August 21, 2017, 03:33:11 am »
+1
traitor chocolate chip cookie einstein is my favorite.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1362 on: August 21, 2017, 05:33:36 am »
traitor chocolate chip cookie einstein is my favorite.

http://www.nsd.se/nyheter/asylsokande-planerar-massflykt-fran-finland-till-sverige-nm4622584.aspx Hey whats up with this bullshit, keep them on your side we got enough already. Your finnish depressions and alcoholism is making them flee.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: August 21, 2017, 06:15:27 am »
What do you mean? They're your people. You whites are a minority in Sweden.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #1364 on: August 21, 2017, 12:34:46 pm »
Easy there lads, let's focus on the real problem here.

(click to show/hide)