Author Topic: Ban Request for Schoi_Asian_Boy  (Read 560 times)

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
Ban Request for Schoi_Asian_Boy
« on: June 09, 2015, 09:53:41 am »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved: Jeorick_Tiercel_of_Mithrim
2. Name of offending character(s) Schoi_Asian_Boy
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: NA1 2:20 AM Central
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: Pursued and engaged Tristan_the_Copper.  Schoi_Asian_Boy came up from behind me and I believe tried to attack Tristan but as Tristan was back peddling, Schoi hit me instead.  I continued my engagement with Tristan but Schoi team killed me and then fought Tristan.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Schoi was not content to wait for an opening or find other foes and so he team killed me to "get the kill" on Tristan.
6. Multiple Screenshots 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
Re: Ban Request for Schoi_Asian_Boy
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 09:57:33 am »
You just kept moving into my swings, I have a flamberge so the hitboxes were really large. You just continued to keep moving into my swings like an idiot.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 10:43:25 am »
You just kept moving into my swings, I have a flamberge so the hitboxes were really large. You just continued to keep moving into my swings like an idiot.

I was pressing forward at Tristan and you came up behind me swinging.  If we had been circling eachother and stuff I could believe you but as I said I was heading away from you and straight at Tristan so there was no chance that I "moved into your swings".  You are like one of those archers that complain when people "move into their shot" from 50 yards away like people are supposed to telepathically know where the arrow is going.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 02:48:34 am »
What ever man if I get banned for one tk then that's that. Go ahead, ban me for one tk, what am I going to fucking do? Cry? It can only be for like four hours. And since this was done at around 1 AM, it wouldn't really matter if I got banned at 1 AM.

Ah yes, the screen shot, it's also a nice view of the best banner known in cRPG.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:52:48 am by Schoi »
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 03:21:47 am »
Due to Schoi's relatively clear record, I will let him off with a very stern warning this time. That said, 3 teamwounds is a bit much and any reasonable teammate would have stopped after two and just let them fight it out. Definitely seems a little kill-hungry to me, and if this happens again there will most certainly be a ban issued.

That said, please do speak with whoever has the power to change your banner ASAP. No one wants to look at that while playing and it will get revoked if it isn't changed in a timely manner.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 03:27:32 am by Jona »

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador