Author Topic: Ban Varadin  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Ban Varadin
« on: December 29, 2014, 09:23:48 pm »
1. Name of your character involved: Cock_Blockula
2. Name of offending character(s): Varadin
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: EU_2, somewhere between 21:50 and 22:10 CET (unable to provide exact time because I wasted a bit of it trying to decide on what to do)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.: We were on conquest. Varadin entered a bit later and started taunting me as usual. I muted him soon. So, we started losing flags on defense and had to withdraw as far as the second to the last flag. On this map (not sure what its name was), you are supposed to keep the last gate open so as to easily defend that second to last flag as soon as you spawn. Otherwise it becomes almost impossible to reach it and you lose it fast. Fuma decides to shut the gate (throwing constant voice spam about his intention). We warn him that he shouldn't along with the reason why. He does it anyway. I ban poll him. As you can see it is not an unfounded poll. It doesn't get accepted. He revenge ban polls me and it doesn't get accepted either. But I am not mad about that. I can ignore his rage ban poll. Then I realize, by looking at other people's replies, that although muted, Varadin is still taunting me. So I basically write "Tell that moron I muted him". Then comes another ban poll for me from Varadin.

It didn't get accepted either but I am mad as hell about his insolence. Note that this is the second time he is pulling that shit at me. I didn't report his first rage ban poll, but Uther was there and he will remember. I guess we all agreed that we could let that one go. But this time, this bastard has taken it too far. Shittalking and ban polling when confronted. Please bring this moron to justice. I am fed up with him.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*: Because tryhard, angsty, moronic teenager. Simple as that.
6. Multiple Screenshots: This is where things get tricky. I left the server convinced that I had screenshots, but it looks like I had pressed scroll lock instead of Print Screen. But if you could check the logs, you will see the entire story for yourself. It is evident as hell.
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**: As far as I remember, there was Rapo, Sad Hobo, Mala, Darksoul_Gjallar_Norse, a couple of Greys like Obi Wan and Armiin (though not sure if they would testify) and a bunch of other people I can't remember. However, everyone has pretty much witnessed the incident. And they will confirm what happened.

Offline DaRkSouL12394

• Baron
  • Renown: 128
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • The Banner Maker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom Of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: DaRkSouL_Gjallar, DaRkSouL_2,DarkSouL_3, Soul_Miner
Re: Ban Varadin
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 09:42:08 pm »
i was there. isle of cray was the map. blockula is right , you are supposed to keep the gate open in order to help the flag right outside the keep. most of the players respawn inside the keep so its very important to keep the gate open , so you can rush outside to defend the flag. fuma repeatedly closed the gate , even though people warned him to not to do so. then varadin started to taunting blockula by saying he is a bad player. ( the irony is , blockula was the leader of the team , on top of the score , he was obviously trolling). blockula warned him to stop taunting but he continued. i was keep telling varadin that he should stop acting like a jerk but he didnt even give a f*ck and continued his foolish trolling. blockula said '' tell that moron that i already muted him''. right after that varadin polled blockula for insulting which later refused by other players. after blockula left the game i started arguing with varadin and he dared to say that he is the best player in crpg and we are all noobs compared to him. ( obvious troll is obvious ) he was quite annoying , and one of the players started a kick-poll for varadin.  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

''Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fucking ass.''

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 10:20:17 pm »
So now another point of view on it
as defender i see it as usual to keep the gates closed because i think the one flag is kinda indefendable and once the gate is opened we cant defend the last flag (btw fix spawn points) then cock banpolled me for not understanding and just being mad afterwards i banpolled him for pollabuse. Then he kept insulting and at the end he insulted varadin bit to harsh so he made the ban poll.
In my opinion you shoulkd understand both sides and just say to all of us that we need a wraning nobody should get banned here

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 10:21:17 pm »
This is not about you Fuma. This is so not about you at this point. Please stay away from it.

Offline Pawiu

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • RUN, FUCKING RUN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Polearm for life
  • Game nicks: Pawiu
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 10:26:59 pm »

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 10:28:53 pm »
This is what you are going to write Pawiu? You may be clanmates, but I can't think of any Grey who is such a douchebag like him. You are overall decent guys. Really, will you just stand up for that idiot just because he is a clanmate?

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 10:29:47 pm »
still i was there and made a valid point

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 02:45:57 am »
Please, don't spam the section unless you're involved in the situation.

You've all insulted eachother, so I won't look at that too much. Varadin acted like he always acts, Fuma was being a troll and Blockula took it all too seriously. No one is without guilt here.

Whether gate should be open or not, it's up to debate. But as some teammates warned you not to, you shouldn't have done that Fuma. Cocks' ban-poll was rushed, but revenge-poll was just as dumb, and Varadins poll was just hillarious.

HOWEVER,
I didn't report his first rage ban poll, but Uther was there and he will remember
I do remember that. And Varadin, you had 3 bans just LAST MONTH, and a total of 2 for poll-abuse during your time in cRPG. I warned you last time.
Varadin banned for 3 days. Happy new year.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.