Author Topic: *******The Kingdom of Dhirim declares war on Nuubs the Grey Bitch (3ZfVW)*******  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
+8
Another battle today - they think they can just drop in and rob our magnificent city with a pussy raid, but that's not gonna happen - is it? Welcome to the maul corridor of death once again dear GO.

Please post the screenshots from yesterday. The mountain of dead greys and druzhinas on that doorway was a sight for sore eyes. Some say it could be seen from the moon.

Switch, I tried quickly to search your name in a few of our battles and didn't find you fighting for us once. I might be wrong, maybe you used alts, maybe I missed the battles you were in, but seeing that you've fought most of the Strat against us (we did attack the Shogunate, so it makes sense) you could be more specific than just saying "most major battles" which obviously is bullshit. Not that I care much tbh, everyone is free to fight for whomever they like - even though I'd like to see people fighting for the one who needs them the most. Not talking about us here, but the smaller, less known clans that lose battles because they get no rosters at all.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
Map is just bad designed or like Fips saying unbalanced. Come brave Kalmars, come to open space, show your courage  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
+6
The king of The free city Dhirim request all fighting able men and women to pick up your arms against the hordes of grey evil that is threatening to destroy us all. We managed to defeat them once, let's do it again!

« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 03:34:37 pm by ARN_ »
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
+2
We already did Kalp - I think sieges in Strat are badly implemented and boring in general. This is more just me and a few other guys screwing around. I had no plans taking Dhirim until I saw Nuuks getting it from the DRZ and no army inside to defend it with :mrgreen:

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Map is just bad designed or like Fips saying unbalanced. Come brave Kalmars, come to open space, show your courage  :P
And abandon our last stronghold and all it's people and dolphins? I say no! Here we stand free and proud till the end of time!

Even if we had the resources to come out and fight you why should we? We are not here for your entertainment!
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
+16

He that followeth me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
+5

Once again our foe was stopped at the door step and the king's noble army was able to protect the population from these thieves. Some hilarious moments in the battle with healing tent elevators, siege tower madness, catapult pwning and some epic mauling action. Have to give credit here for the Grey Order and their roster, that was well fought and you guys tried everything. If either side has some nice screenshots, post them here please, so I don't have to spam all alone :oops:

I'd also like to thank our sponsors for bringing us almost 800 more troops. That should allow us to hold Dhirim until the end of time. Or did Nuuks and his slaves (Hetman and Harpag) get enough already? 8-)

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
+7
Got to say UIF did well attacking into that beartrap and even trying it knowing what was coming was good, especially for those of us retiring and still wanting xp (2 million I think for last battle).

The catapult of random destruction was funny even though I got killed by it a few times.

Dhirim map is fucked, I think everyone can agree on that.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
The catapult of random destruction was funny even though I got killed by it a few times.

Certainly was funny shooting it =D
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
+5
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our Dhirim's dead.
The King needs you tomorrow.
He has prepared an army with plate armors and tons of +3 weapons for our disposal.

There is no way the evil GO will take this city from the free people of Dhirim.

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3143
Dishonour not your mothers but apply // or Arn will spam this thread with yellow lines
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 03:01:30 am by Mr.K. »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
+4

Harpag,
get the fuck out of Dodge

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
I congratulate you your wellbeing  :lol:

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
MrK couldnt assemble my wheelchair in time, so I couldnt make it to battle in time - lucky you

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
+1
I blame Arn

I left him the great legacy of a free Dhirim and once again it's in the hands of an evil warlord. I heard a story of a great siege tower of fail. He did a good deed though finding the evildoer and is right now bringing his head to me.
RIP Nuuks