Author Topic: *******The Kingdom of Dhirim declares war on Nuubs the Grey Bitch (3ZfVW)*******  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
Cuz he called me a noob. :evil:

He's also spreading unfounded rumours about me and my friends abusing his horses and worst of all the peaceful population of Dhirim. At the same time, he's responsible for using slave labor and a genocide in an ethnic cleansing disguised as a "fief transfer". Here are the facts, sources marked:

1) Dhirim had a peaceful population of 2000 under Russian rule until Nuuks took over and killed 1900 of them in a single day. The surviving 100 are fighting against him tomorrow.
   - http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2893

2) His 10 000 horses were saved from slave labor and have ever since lived a fulfilled life as warhorses, not carrying crates, but warriors and bringing glory to their families still living in fear of this monster.
  - http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2590

3) He has called out to be an independent hero for whom Strategus is easy. Still goes running to Harpag and Hetman like a bitch and waits for them to send more armies after he's failed in every way possible.
  - http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/*******the-kalmarunion-declares-war-on-the-grey-order*******/msg1087236/#msg1087236

4) When I asked him to push back the battle times to have some decent prime time battles for the community, his answer was:
   - are you fucking kidding me? if you like a real sieg attack suno. noob

Offline Jacu

• Count
  • Renown: 214
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Jacu_the_Grey
Rly ?:D

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
Cuz he called me a noob. :evil:

He's also spreading unfounded rumours about me and my friends abusing his horses and worst of all the peaceful population of Dhirim. At the same time, he's responsible for using slave labor and a genocide in an ethnic cleansing disguised as a "fief transfer". Here are the facts, sources marked:

1) Dhirim had a peaceful population of 2000 under Russian rule until Nuuks took over and killed 1900 of them in a single day. The surviving 100 are fighting against him tomorrow.
   - http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2893

2) His 10 000 horses were saved from slave labor and have ever since lived a fulfilled life as warhorses, not carrying crates, but warriors and bringing glory to their families still living in fear of this monster.
  - http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2590

3) He has called out to be an independent hero for whom Strategus is easy. Still goes running to Harpag and Hetman like a bitch and waits for them to send more armies after he's failed in every way possible.
  - http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/*******the-kalmarunion-declares-war-on-the-grey-order*******/msg1087236/#msg1087236

4) When I asked him to push back the battle times to have some decent prime time battles for the community, his answer was:
   - are you fucking kidding me? if you like a real sieg attack suno. noob

1)You sure i killed 1900? i free them from the bad putin power. they dont like to sit in dhirim anymore and i let them go.

2) After you see that eating horses, dont make you more popular you now try to lie and telling you let them fight. And still if you let them fight i dont think its a nice life to let them run into spiekes and let them die.

3)Are you sure im running to Hetman and Harpag? Maybe they are running to me?  :D And if you dont know what happens you maybe should say somethink.

4) and you dont attack at this nice time? why oyu dont push your siege back so it was on prime time?

5) and your still noob becouse you only can fap fap when you defend

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
+16
NUUKS KILLS CUTE LITTLE DOLPHINS ASWELL!!!   :shock:

MAKE HIM STOP, DIE HIM!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"HARBOUR PORPOISE IN NUUK FISH MARKETWDC/ROB LOTT"

***Funny fact: Actual photo from the Nuuk fishmarket (Greenland)

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
Him.

You must like losing.

Thank you all for your support in the last two battles. Unfortunately I couldn't be there myself for the last one. We have now rescued another 300 horses and I'm sure these brave animals will have their revenge on Nuuks for the way him and his kind have treated them. No dolphin heads found so far in the loot though which makes me wonder where has he hidden those.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey

3)Are you sure im running to Hetman and Harpag? Maybe they are running to me?  :D

Yeah, we are running to you with ban  :twisted:  Sun Tzu kurwa mać  :mad:

Offline QuisUtDeus

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
No dolphin heads found so far in the loot though which makes me wonder where has he hidden those.

Clearly we are onto something here, guys! The dungeons of Uhhun Castle which were liberated by Fenris show that this is not an individual deed. This sure seems like an organized Operation targeting all Dolphins, calradiawide!

Oh the horrors that our brave men had to face when opening the Dungeons! This is just a small glimpse of what was seen:
(click to show/hide)

Nuuks! Say onto us now what is that and who is responsible for it?

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
Clearly we are onto something here, guys! The dungeons of Uhhun Castle which were liberated by Fenris show that this is not an individual deed. This sure seems like an organized Operation targeting all Dolphins, calradiawide!

Oh the horrors that our brave men had to face when opening the Dungeons! This is just a small glimpse of what was seen:
(click to show/hide)

Nuuks! Say onto us now what is that and who is responsible for it?

I dont know. But i also dont care :D Just stop playing, dont have any fun in it anymore fucking lazzy greys, all the fucking building, all this fucking spawn rapes.
But still nice battles, nice bitching, nice gifs and nice deplomate on the forum. Im sure we are better then Putin and Obama.

Hf and see you.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
+1
You must like losing.

Contrary to many people I do not care about winning or losing. I fight for whoever I like better.

Lost enough back when I fought for you, instead of against you :) And I did not care, until the trust was broken by Grandmom, so I started signing against you.

If anybody minds, then I am sure it is more likely to be the people fighting for you getting stabbed in the face by my Long Spear :P
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
+8
Damnit, hope I'm not too late to post this relevant gif :

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
+3
Quick, summon Dolphin, the last and only survivor of the Grey terror put upon hordes of dolphins freely swimming in the Calradian Lakes!
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
    • View Profile
+5
Here we go again. The population of Dhirim has steadily risen ever since our peaceful democratic system took it over from the German dictator that murdered it's population - and dolphins. Are you anti-dolphin or will you fight for us?

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3018
Even better gear than last time, enjoy the xp.

Lost enough back when I fought for you, instead of against you :)

When was this?

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
+1
Here we go again. The population of Dhirim has steadily risen ever since our peaceful democratic system took it over from the German dictator that murdered it's population - and dolphins. Are you anti-dolphin or will you fight for us?

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=3018
Even better gear than last time, enjoy the xp.

When was this?

I have fought in almost every (major) Kalmar battle until Grandmom went batshit on us.

There were quite a few defeats among those battles. Not restricted to a certain period of Strat.