Author Topic: Where the fuck were these teachers when i was a teenager?  (Read 3603 times)

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Where the fuck were these teachers when i was a teenager?
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 07:12:41 pm »
Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Hump and dump.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Kaido

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2014, 10:26:40 pm »
That site reminds me of The Onion

Also, bitches be fugly in dat
Who cares i just read this recently so ..  :lol:

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2014, 10:34:29 pm »
That's really fucking stupid, if the guy was willing - and looking at her picture I'm sure he was - then it wasn't a rape. And when you can start fucking in america, when you're 18? In most of EU countries there's no crime if the other side has 14-15 years.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2014, 08:22:49 am »
+9
Well, prison time might be over the top but Imo there are good reason for keeping relations between teachers and students on a professional level.
"Might" be over the top? Uh... yeah.. it is. Just fire a teacher that has sex with a student, at most take her teaching license for X amount of time, maybe forever. Prison time is definitely over the top. In the eyes of the law, she raped a minor. The case is a "bit" different from hairy forty year old men who rape ten year old girls.

Also, in America, at the age of seventeen you're entirely capable, in the eyes of the law and society, of firing assault rifles, throwing grenades, being tortured and going to war to kill and die for your country. But sex? At sixteen? Get out of here, rapist!
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Spleen

• Earl
  • Renown: 310
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • But I am already in my pyjamas...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Spleen
  • IRC nick: Spleeno
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2014, 10:31:10 am »
+1
the illegal thing here is that she was his "legal guardian" - you're not supposed to fuck in that legal relationship.
in a similar case in germany, the teacher actually got released because he was just the substitue teacher...
so never confuse the law with "makes sense", there are a few worlds between those...

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2014, 10:51:53 am »
Is there any difference between actually raping a minor and just having sex with him/her, when it comes to this law, or is it "statutory rape" in both cases? Common sense tells that consensual sex with a minor would be treated as (a lot) lighter crime than actually raping a minor.

That being said, age of <18 to consider a person a "minor" in this regard is silly. Most of the people who aren't total spergs lost their virginity at the age of 14-16 here. That's enough age to say for yourself whether you want to have sex with someone or not.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2014, 11:51:51 am »
+1
the illegal thing here is that she was his "legal guardian" - you're not supposed to fuck in that legal relationship.
in a similar case in germany, the teacher actually got released because he was just the substitue teacher...
so never confuse the law with "makes sense", there are a few worlds between those...

I heard (not sure if true but in US) that teachers cannot date students even at over the age of 18 untill a set amount of years has passed since graduation from that school or some bullshit, lol)

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2014, 07:19:46 pm »
"Might" be over the top? Uh... yeah.. it is. Just fire a teacher that has sex with a student, at most take her teaching license for X amount of time, maybe forever. Prison time is definitely over the top. In the eyes of the law, she raped a minor. The case is a "bit" different from hairy forty year old men who rape ten year old girls.

Also, in America, at the age of seventeen you're entirely capable, in the eyes of the law and society, of firing assault rifles, throwing grenades, being tortured and going to war to kill and die for your country. But sex? At sixteen? Get out of here, rapist!

Sorry for my laconic style of writing things, ofc prison time is far over the top.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Nehvar

• Duke
  • Renown: 550
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2014, 07:44:44 pm »
+1
Is there any difference between actually raping a minor and just having sex with him/her, when it comes to this law, or is it "statutory rape" in both cases? Common sense tells that consensual sex with a minor would be treated as (a lot) lighter crime than actually raping a minor.

That being said, age of <18 to consider a person a "minor" in this regard is silly. Most of the people who aren't total spergs lost their virginity at the age of 14-16 here. That's enough age to say for yourself whether you want to have sex with someone or not.

Consent, as defined by the laws in question, can not be given by a minor so it is automatically a statutory violation.  However, since there was real-world consent and the offender is female and not hideous (go go double-standards) the sentence will probably be as close to the minimum possible.  Either way it's mostly up to the whims of the judge as I do not believe the law covers varying levels of offense. 
WSE2 gives us the key to a wonderful world of butthurt...

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2014, 10:10:57 pm »
+1
nehvar your avatar is beautiful

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2014, 10:32:05 pm »
+1
Well if a male teacher had consensual sex with a 16-year-old female student he would face tougher shit. Just saying...

Besides that just take her license or whatever, no harm done. She just shouldn't be teaching anyone anything.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2014, 10:36:37 pm »
Well if a male teacher had consensual sex with a 16-year-old female student he would face tougher shit. Just saying...

Besides that just take her license or whatever, no harm done. She just shouldn't be teaching anyone anything.

This, double standards.  If it was a male as you suggested, he'd be facing 5-10 years at least.

More importantly: why does teaching attract so many ugly scary as shit fatties?  Need more attractive teachers.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2014, 09:48:05 am »
It's not double standards you moron, the genders are different, regardless of what certain feminists claim.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.