Author Topic: [OCEU 5s] Semifinals - Deadline 28/08  (Read 8834 times)

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
Re: [OCEU 5s] Semifinals - Deadline 28/08
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 12:46:00 am »
its the tournaments fault that the entire grey team has massive lag on a scheduled day
and its also the tournaments fault that people fucked up with their timings and schedules
are u dumb

I did not blame tournament or bagge or anyone i just simply stated that it is a fail , cuse shit happaned such as lags,lack of players, loads of default wins thats all .... No need to insult me and no need to be jelous cuse im better than both of you.... :/

Rekt
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 01:06:04 am »
ur implying the tournament sux because you can't pay for proper internet and other ppl cant be on time or get their shit together with 5-8 man, you should have tried duelling me years ago when i cared to see if you matched my skill since you want to randomly bring in your so called 'skill'
are u dumb

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2014, 09:38:51 am »
But proper internet can't give you 100% defense from things which can happen in network and cause lags and other shit.
are u moron
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2014, 10:31:27 am »
ur implying the tournament sux because you can't pay for proper internet and other ppl cant be on time or get their shit together with 5-8 man, you should have tried duelling me years ago when i cared to see if you matched my skill since you want to randomly bring in your so called 'skill'
are u dumb

your right i forget that knitler has a bad internet. And i think it was just a accident that he only had lags when he join eu 8. not on other servers. The same with pawiu.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2014, 10:36:50 am »
its the tournaments fault that the entire grey team has massive lag on a scheduled day
and its also the tournaments fault that people fucked up with their timings and schedules
are u dumb

The tournament IS shit, nto cause of our lags- that was just bad luck and bad circumstances - but it is shit cause of ppl having no interest into doing anything for awhile. You are not able to make the tournament fair with that rules. You cant reschedule except 24hrs before, but i guess nobody knew that aswell....
Also, lack of information for your matchmaking, you think ppl know whats going on, but they are not. Also no referees ever in any match. Ofc u made us admins but thats not helpful in a tournament.
Some ppl are also too greedy to have a nice date for their team and forget about the other one.
And so on and so forth.
(click to show/hide)

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2014, 11:57:46 am »
I did not blame tournament or bagge or anyone i just simply stated that it is a fail , cuse shit happaned such as lags,lack of players, loads of default wins thats all .... No need to insult me and no need to be jelous cuse im better than both of you.... :/

Rekt

I can remember when you and knitler rage quit a friendly scrim between hre and fallen because you couldn't use your heavy armour.
You're both shit.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2014, 12:34:06 pm »
I can remember when you and knitler rage quit a friendly scrim between hre and fallen because you couldn't use your heavy armour.
You're both shit.

I didnt quit, i had to rejoin for the tabard ... and stop insulting its childish ...
(click to show/hide)

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2014, 01:29:28 pm »
I didnt quit, i had to rejoin for the tabard ... and stop insulting its childish ...

Did you fuck rejoin hahahah.
Dancing like a sick cunt is childish, but i still do it

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2014, 01:36:59 pm »
Did you fuck rejoin hahahah.
Dancing like a sick cunt is childish, but i still do it

I dont even remember what i ate 5days ago, so how you remember i could have quit? Do you write down stuff? You also kept insulting me all the time cause i left your fucking alliance HRE.
I also remember it wasnt even a skrim, after 2rounds it was just butchering each other ... so how can i remember that when i wasnt there?
(click to show/hide)

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2014, 01:51:19 pm »
I dont even remember what i ate 5days ago, so how you remember i could have quit? Do you write down stuff? You also kept insulting me all the time cause i left your fucking alliance HRE.
I also remember it wasnt even a skrim, after 2rounds it was just butchering each other ... so how can i remember that when i wasnt there?

lol

"I dont even remember what i ate 5days ago, so how you remember i could have quit"
"I also remember it wasnt even a skrim, after 2rounds it was just butchering each other"

"Do you write down stuff?"

Why do you write stuff down knitler?

I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure you're thick as fuck.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2014, 01:57:07 pm »
lol

"I dont even remember what i ate 5days ago, so how you remember i could have quit"
"I also remember it wasnt even a skrim, after 2rounds it was just butchering each other"

"Do you write down stuff?"

Why do you write stuff down knitler?

I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure you're thick as fuck.

You are a hell of an idiot ;)
(click to show/hide)

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2014, 02:41:09 pm »

you good-for-nothing louts! anybody who wishes to die! step forth and take me on!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 02:49:40 pm by Saxon. »

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2014, 02:44:13 pm »
Damn this thovex is tard

U mad

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2014, 03:24:33 pm »
The tournament IS shit, nto cause of our lags- that was just bad luck and bad circumstances - but it is shit cause of ppl having no interest into doing anything for awhile. You are not able to make the tournament fair with that rules. You cant reschedule except 24hrs before, but i guess nobody knew that aswell....
Also, lack of information for your matchmaking, you think ppl know whats going on, but they are not. Also no referees ever in any match. Ofc u made us admins but thats not helpful in a tournament.
Some ppl are also too greedy to have a nice date for their team and forget about the other one.
And so on and so forth.

If you think that Bagge did nothing and not referee any match than you are even more ignorant and retarded than I could imagine lol. Bagge has to hold your hand in every game or arrangement you have to make?

o well that was expected from bad losers. bad attitudes qq.

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2014, 04:51:19 pm »
If you think that Bagge did nothing and not referee any match than you are even more ignorant and retarded than I could imagine lol. Bagge has to hold your hand in every game or arrangement you have to make?

o well that was expected from bad losers. bad attitudes qq.

yeye he totally did... i dont care taht we lost - ofc its a pity without a proper fight but we werent able to reschedule cause of the "rules", also the deadline is 2 times overdue and no fin yet? the other teams have no match done yet too ... really organized tournament.

I also had to explain several ppl how the groupstage and finals are working after i asked bagge quite some times to not understand it wrong. I could have done some autowins against 2 enemys, and no i didnt cause i wanted to have a fight - to get some experience for the next fights. Which makes it even worse that we lost to drz in such a way. I got insulted from several ppl while i waited for them to come to the match. I have no bad attitude - gg.

Its nice that ppl want to win prices, and i cant see bad things in it, but when our team waits 30minutes for one match to arrive and the enemy just doesnt come, and bagge tells me to not waste his time and get an autowin out of it seems merely fucked up ... meanwhile waiting we got insulted from players of the other team.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 04:56:21 pm by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)