Author Topic: Ban Request: KbW_DinnerPlate_the_Unwashed  (Read 662 times)

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
Ban Request: KbW_DinnerPlate_the_Unwashed
« on: August 10, 2014, 06:49:08 am »
Is trying to intentionally get your teammate to TW you bannable? If so this ban thread is for KbW_DinnerPlate_the_Unwashed. If trolling is not bannable than ignore this post. He was literally running in between an enemy and my swings trying to get me to hit him. I said in admin chat that he was running in front of me being a cunt. Please check the logs. ty. 4:45ish eastern STANDARD August 7th if he was correct in his thread about the time of the incident.

edited**
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Crazyi_Kutt
2. KbW_DinnerPlate_the_Unwashed
3. NA1, ~ 4:45 EST
4. He was running in between my melee fights trying to get me to TW him and get kicked from the server. He wanted to get me to 5/5 to kick me.
5. Cause I ran him over with a horse and he wanted to be a baby about it.
6. Screenshots - Don't have any. I would like to point out the first screenshot in his ban thread literally nothing to do with what happened. The 3rd picture on his ban thread is a picture of random KUTT members at the start of a round (2 of his 3 screenshots are of nothing, literally). He only has a screenshot of the text log with me hitting him. If I was doing this a lot as he said, you think he would have at least one of me running him over. He has been playing this game how long? He didn't know a horse was coming to take a proper screenshot of being teamwounded? Give me a break.
7. No idea who was there. I did say in admin chat he was trying to run in between my fights and that we was being a cunt. Should be in the log roughly around the listed time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 11:13:49 pm by Crazyi »

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
Re: Ban Request: KbW_DinnerPlate_the_Unwashed
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 06:14:07 pm »
Your format is wrong just for your information.  Plus, without proof, that kind of ban re quest is tough to prove.

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 07:53:40 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
2. Name of offending character(s)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
6. Multiple Screenshots
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 11:13:30 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Crazyi_Kutt
2. KbW_DinnerPlate_the_Unwashed
3. NA1, ~ 4:45 EST
4. He was running in between my melee fights trying to get me to TW him and get kicked from the server. He wanted to get me to 5/5 to kick me.
5. Cause I ran him over with a horse and he wanted to be a baby about it.
6. Screenshots - Don't have any. I would like to point out the first screenshot in his ban thread literally nothing to do with what happened. The 3rd picture on his ban thread is a picture of random KUTT members at the start of a round (2 of his 3 screenshots are of nothing, literally). He only has a screenshot of the text log with me hitting him. If I was doing this a lot as he said, you think he would have at least one of me running him over. He has been playing this game how long? He didn't know a horse was coming to take a proper screenshot of being teamwounded? Give me a break.
7. No idea who was there. I did say in admin chat he was trying to run in between my fights and that we was being a cunt. Should be in the log roughly around the listed time.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 11:16:21 pm »
Well I got banned and I dont feel he had any decent proof. 2 screenshots of NOTHING and one of a text log with me hitting him. Kind of strange he couldnt get a single one of me running him over. Its only Aldo, he doesn't play enough to know when cav is coming.

Offline Ragnar_Ulfson

• Count
  • Renown: 185
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulfson
  • IRC nick: Ulfson
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 11:50:25 pm »
Well I got banned and I dont feel he had any decent proof. 2 screenshots of NOTHING and one of a text log with me hitting him. Kind of strange he couldnt get a single one of me running him over. Its only Aldo, he doesn't play enough to know when cav is coming.

So you got legitimately banned, and you're mad so you're posting this with no proof to have a small chance in return...

This is what's wrong with this stupid ban forum, too many whiners not enough revenge TK'ers.  Deal with him yourself in game, and stop wasting our time here. 

Also, I love Dinnerplates and I am biased to save him from your ridiculous claims.  You sir have a yeast infection in your little twatty vagina.

Good day.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 01:15:39 pm »
No evidence of wrongdoing found here. Dinnerplate if you are intentionally griefing Crazy, stop it now or the punishment will be more severe than a regular one.