Author Topic: 13 Knights Faction.  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
Re: 13 Knights Faction.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2014, 06:19:59 pm »
+3
on the night of Friday the 13th Jack1 crept into the house of lord bryggan the magnificent. he slowly but surely crept through his house to search for what he was looking for. he searched though piles of beer cans. he searched though dusty bottles of shampoo. he searched everywhere until he finally laid his eyes upon exactly what he was looking for, bryggan's childhood short bow. jack quickly snatched it and ran out stepping on as many of the sleeping soldiers as he could just to toughen them up for a battle or be a dick. whatever makes your RP better. soon enough he got all the way to the ichmer town square and realized that there were only a bunch of yoshis everywhere. Jack was unsure about how it would work out but he kept with his plan. he quickly put the short bow up for auction and put in the promise that bryggan would sacrifice his whole army just to get it back.

TDLR:

we're selling a 1500 man army now.

contract descriptions: http://forum.melee.org/mercenary-recruitment/13k-strategus-mercenary-contracts/msg1052190/#msg1052190

auction: http://c-rpg.net/?page=marketplaceauction&id=8131
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: 13 Knights Faction.
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 06:44:31 am »
Dude, where's my bow?

Damn, I loved that bow:(  And yes, I will trade both mine and my army's services for that bow.  But there are a few provisos attached.  First of all, Jack was a little hasty.  I still have shitloads of goods to sell, plus some items I need to buy.  I am not 100% sure I can get that done in 4 days.  But, for you, I will do my damndest.

Also, a few rules:

(click to show/hide)

In effect, I will fight my damndest for you; and as anyone who knows me will tell you, I won't hold back.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 09:04:38 am by Bryggan »