Author Topic: 13 Knights Faction.  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
13 Knights Faction.
« on: July 19, 2014, 07:53:07 pm »
+8
Due to having more than two members in 13 Knights, Dirk and I have decided that the responsibilities were too much for just the two of us, so we added a new leader.
Long winded RP:
(click to show/hide)

Now that Jack1_ is a new leader in the 13K, we have decided to drop 'DiKKASS' and our faction will become simply the '13 Knights'.  As a new faction we drop all our old allegiances and enmities, and claim total neutrality in strat.  13 Knights are now a totally disinterested franchise, as shit posting and bitching and whining and crying and threatening and shit posting again and down-voting and screaming and hating and trolling and angrifying is just not our thing.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: 13 Knights Faction.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 07:55:28 pm »
+5
The 3 13 knights. Classic.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dirkdi

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Flip the police
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Thirteen Knight
  • Game nicks: Dirk
  • IRC nick: wtf is that?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 02:54:47 am »
+9
The 3 13 knights. Classic.
Just need one more right? 1 + 3 = 13.  As official Math Wizard of the Thirteen Knights, I'm pretty confident of it.
My mother always said I was destined for great things, but I never knew it would be something like taking New Ayn Assuadi with underwhelming odds against us.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 06:12:24 am »
+1
Never had time for that math thingy.  I just know 1h<2h<cavalry<polearms<range<1h.  What moar do you knead?

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 10:21:18 am »
Such importance many wow

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 11:00:33 am »
+2
Such importance many wow
I know, right?  I'm thinking people are freaking out, jumping out of buildings, running out to live in the woods.  All because of what we did.  Not the loss of our involvement in Strat (which was negligible- I myself only commanded 11 battles and am just 9th on the hero list, whereas a mighty guy like Noodles must just be kicking ass).  No, the idea of people just having fun in Strat, building armies just to see them eventually destroyed in hopefully epic battles is too shocking for most people to handle.

But of course we appreciate the strategy part of Strat.  Rather than just attack random people that piss us off, we will fight for only pure mercenary reasons.  As in gold.  No love, no hate, just pure, unadulterated greed.  Once I have a half ass army, I will sell it to the highest bidder, and believe you me, I will do my damnedest to cause the most damage I can.

I fight for one thing only, to engorge my e-peen.  So whether you love or hate me, pay me for my army and I'll be your bitch.  Until the contract runs out of course.

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 12:43:12 am »
+8
Okay, this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a little monkey or some dancing chimp bullshit, I mean a fucking orangutan. Don't ask me how you're gonna get a fucking orangutan, because that's not my problem.

So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable; all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty, you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. "Did you know the guy with the orangutan?", "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?", "Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?". Next thing you know she's calling.

"I'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime?"

"Geez, I dunno; me and Clyde were going to go to monster truck race tonight (orangutans love monster trucks). In fact, the whole social calendar seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in. Oh well, you know my number so don't be a stra-- Hey, look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making Mojitoes."

At this point, the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You're IM-ing. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big Brady Bunch.
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline Dirkdi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Flip the police
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 05:25:50 am »
+4
Okay, this is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a little monkey or some dancing chimp bullshit, I mean a fucking orangutan. Don't ask me how you're gonna get a fucking orangutan, because that's not my problem.

So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable; all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why that is, it's just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty, you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. "Did you know the guy with the orangutan?", "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?", "Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?". Next thing you know she's calling.

"I'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime?"

"Geez, I dunno; me and Clyde were going to go to monster truck race tonight (orangutans love monster trucks). In fact, the whole social calendar seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in. Oh well, you know my number so don't be a stra-- Hey, look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making Mojitoes."

At this point, the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind, you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You're IM-ing. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big Brady Bunch.

What if your orangutan is twenty seven cats and named loneliness, (this is all theoretical of course).  What do you do then?  A friend of mine wants to know.
My mother always said I was destined for great things, but I never knew it would be something like taking New Ayn Assuadi with underwhelming odds against us.

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 04:11:32 pm »
+1
You shouldve called thyself the 20 knights, consisting of 4 knights.

#
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 04:43:36 pm »
+6
feel free to hire us glorious 13(4) knights for your strategus battles as mercenary support or hire our armies in strategus. We have one of the better KDR's as a faction in strategus.

my mercenary e-peen from last strategus.
(click to show/hide)
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 04:18:34 am »
+1
Roleplay:
(click to show/hide)

TD:LR
(click to show/hide)
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 05:57:21 am »
+2
Does it cost more or less to just hire Jack?  Can I pay to have the other guys sign up for the other side?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 06:20:31 am »
Of course!  We'll do anything for money.  It will cost extra though.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 06:56:06 am »
+1
Does it cost more or less to just hire Jack?  Can I pay to have the other guys sign up for the other side?

!!!

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Dirkdi

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Flip the police
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2014, 07:52:37 am »
+1
Sure we'll sign up against you for your fief transfers.  For the right price of course!