Author Topic: Game of Throne ::Spoilers derp::  (Read 142 times)

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
Game of Throne ::Spoilers derp::
« on: May 19, 2014, 01:48:59 pm »
Right.

The latest episode was poorly written, there I said it. It's been said.

1 the obviousness of Prince Oberyn being the champion... It was pretty much signalled in the last episode once he said "trail by combat" but still, you were left to wonder who the champion would be.

The whole thing could have been better handled had it all been very rapid fire and in one episode.

List of events:

Jamie meets with Tyrion and tells him, HE HAS NO IDEA who the champion will be.

The champion is revealed on the day.

Bron tells Tyrion moments before the fight that he won't be doing it leaving Tyrion in the lurch, when pushed he explains the whole situation and then reveals that he knows that the mountain is the champion.

Everyone arrives for the fight. Tyrion begins to "Tyrion" all over the place with his verbosity about how he will take on the mountain alone when Oberyn steps forward to slaughter the mountain.

Realistically anyone with a brain knows that Oberyn will fight the mountain the moment you know the mountain is the champion. This however doesn't excuse such obvious and drab poop. If they simply held that information back until the last possible moment, HUZZAH!

The whole episode was riddled with massive tells, every single thing that happened was obvious. That however doesn't mean you can't hide it and make it a surprise.

Fucking lazy.

Peter and the moon door (awesome name for an album) derp, super obvious from all the "make people fly out of the moon door" talk right before the kiss... *sigh* fuck it. Bad writing happens.

I have pushed the demons out. Huzzah for the spam subsection and it's demon expulsion powers.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(