Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 33659 times)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2014, 03:34:13 pm »
+1
Or just quit strat. Its pointless except for xp.
And tbh if we let greys earn money faster we can have full plate xpgrinder faster.
But that's not fun...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2014, 03:35:14 pm »
+1
kthxbye

Offline Jens_Langkniv

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2014, 03:43:40 pm »
+2
But that's not fun...

but but.......always fun to see greys GTX on eu 2 aint it? so lets make them GTX strat too! hur hur :lol:
BEEERRRR

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2014, 03:48:55 pm »
but but.......always fun to see greys GTX on eu 2 aint it? so lets make them GTX strat too! hur hur :lol:
lol
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2014, 04:05:49 pm »
+2
they control they trade with the NA, so good luck with that
I don't consider the desert to be American as long as Gforce is siding with DRZ and friends.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2014, 04:30:29 pm »
+1
Corsair you cant be neutral :D either a UIF will attack you or the other side with :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 04:52:35 pm »
+3
Corsair you cant be neutral :D either a UIF will attack you or the other side with :P

WE ARE SWITZERLAND

GRAND SHOGUNATE REPUBLIC OF SWITZERLAND
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2014, 05:04:01 pm »
+1
Long live village state Yalibe!!!
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2014, 05:05:45 pm »
+1
Druzhina have won, strats over!

Basically, every other clan except DRZ has had a reduction in active strategus players, so they can win this through sheer zerg goon squads, furthermore Grey's doing the same trick and basically teaming up with DRZ again just ruins start for most people,wwhat's the point in playing if the two largest factions are holding hands. That is what has ruined strat.
This, so much.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2014, 05:32:00 pm »
+3
This, so much.

I wrote that when i woke up :3 my full thoughts will probably come later haha

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2014, 05:57:40 pm »
+6
I admire how much hope you have left grandmom, but let's face it: Strat is a numbers game and the numbers are 100% in favour of UIF.

(Those are the stats of the villages only, the one castle that has been captured yet is not in here)

They own: 54 of 110 villages and 1 castle, 40.9% of the silver, 36.1% of the garrison and 68.1% of the market size.

And that is only what's in the fiefs themselves, everyone can imagine how much else there is left that is not in there.
I told this many times before, but this strat was over when it began and when it was clear that there would be no hostilities between GO and DRZ. They are hoarding members like no other clan does and if you ever visit EU2 without either grey or drz stack on one side, you are a lucky man. 25 members of them on one team is not a rare sight these days.
If anyone from UIF thinks i am just jealous or whatever, bugger off. If you cannot see how you turned strat into a huge zerg fest, you have to take a look again.

The only thing that would save this strat is UIF leaving everyone alone and enjoying their trading simulator or them fighting each other. But that's not gonna happen.

All i wanted for the HRE guys in this strat is to have a nice little war with a clan that is about the size of us but we cannot do that because UIF claims that everyone is acting on their own and you always have to fear to get wiped out within a few days just because one or two guys feel like it.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2014, 06:00:17 pm »
+14
I believe we are blaming the wrong people. It clearly is not the UIF fault, but rather fips' fault!

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2014, 06:10:08 pm »
+1
I admire how much hope you have left grandmom, but let's face it: Strat is a numbers game and the numbers are 100% in favour of UIF.

(Those are the stats of the villages only, the one castle that has been captured yet is not in here)

They own: 54 of 110 villages and 1 castle, 40.9% of the silver, 36.1% of the garrison and 68.1% of the market size.

And that is only what's in the fiefs themselves, everyone can imagine how much else there is left that is not in there.
I told this many times before, but this strat was over when it began and when it was clear that there would be no hostilities between GO and DRZ. They are hoarding members like no other clan does and if you ever visit EU2 without either grey or drz stack on one side, you are a lucky man. 25 members of them on one team is not a rare sight these days.
If anyone from UIF thinks i am just jealous or whatever, bugger off. If you cannot see how you turned strat into a huge zerg fest, you have to take a look again.

The only thing that would save this strat is UIF leaving everyone alone and enjoying their trading simulator or them fighting each other. But that's not gonna happen.

All i wanted for the HRE guys in this strat is to have a nice little war with a clan that is about the size of us but we cannot do that because UIF claims that everyone is acting on their own and you always have to fear to get wiped out within a few days just because one or two guys feel like it.
You can't simply go after those stats as we have taken everything out of our villages to attack with it so we have more a lot troops then that shows
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2014, 06:18:29 pm »
+4

Fips, I cant say we WILL do this, but there are some signs that tells me it CAN be done.....what can be done you ask.

Well right now, Nebun is running around with a OP DRZ army in the north trying to block of armies, or hunt or whatever - GO will say he is doing this on his own but what they fear right now is unity, for the mercs to leave emirin with 10k and start walking into the warzone around Tahlrberl/chide or that the shogunate would understand that this is the time and move their 5-6 well armed troops towards nomar and ibiran.

Its not like they have ubeatable gear, they dont have that much tickets compared to what we (non UIF)could setup together in two days.

Mercs 7k equipped out of 10k
Shogunate 5-6k equipped
Bros 2k equiped
Kalmars 4-5k equipped
fenris 5-7k equipped
OdE 3k equipped
Vandals 3k equipped
SB 3k equipped
The rest of the north god knows how many troops
And ofc barabes ;)

All together - right this minute around 30k equipped soldiers - mostly looking at each other, saying nah, we will stay and defend our village......see the truth as it is - if all of those armies had the same color and could see each other they would get a boner and start walking as one man towards GO and their lands would be a killing zone with good potential to get rid of every GO ticket and trader and fief.

Its NOW today the situation, and its very doable if all would lay aside their fears and just start walking - even you Fips

Its NOW before GO has taken cities and  castles

Its NOW before the ones that has started the attack are gone

Its NOW and not later

We have left pur villages empty, we will help out with gear and tickets and whatever if we can, all resources we have are yours fips if you just say "ok lets give it a try"

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2014, 06:21:24 pm »
Meh, so basically another coalition.
See, this is why i hate this strategus round so much. I don't want to be forced into another big fucking block of players just because UIF are still enjoying their circlejerk. Especially with kinngrimm in there, haha =D