Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 33666 times)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2014, 01:02:49 pm »
+1
i'm just saying, surely you should be focussing your attention on drunzinha, considering they're almost twice as big, numerous and rich as the grey order?

:D
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2014, 01:06:17 pm »
+3
Request granted if you grant me one request - leave the DRZ out of this and take up arms like a man

I can not tell them what they have to do. Factions in UIF are independent ... :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kamirane

• Count
  • Renown: 217
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2014, 01:11:50 pm »
+6
I can not tell them what they have to do. Factions in UIF are independent ... :D

if independence means, Hetman releases the strings a bit from his puppets.....

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2014, 01:15:15 pm »
+1
i'm just saying, surely you should be focussing your attention on drunzinha, considering they're almost twice as big, numerous and rich as the grey order?

:D

Thought you were gonna handle them  :shock:

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2014, 01:27:15 pm »
+1
Thought you were gonna handle them  :shock:

lmao, even if we wanted to handle druzinha, they have 4 times the member count of shogunate, 4 times the territory, how could we possibly handle druzinha lol ...

if you ever wanted a chance in winning this war you should've, from the start, gone after super economy, bum rushed castles, got better equipment than drz/greys and surprise attacked them with more (or at least an equal) economy.
and no it wouldn't have been impossible, UIF controls well less than half the map.
attacking shogunate; who offered to be neutral in your war in order to make strat more fun, and wasting huge amounts of soldiers / money (which could've been better spent taking castles and ramping up your economy), has seriously impeded your chances of winning this strat i think ..
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2014, 01:39:49 pm »
+2
hmmm nubs

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2014, 01:53:59 pm »
+3
barabe are not on your list? hmm....

apply for greys guys  :twisted:
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2014, 02:03:35 pm »
+1

schhhhh its a well kept secret thst ypu hate the UIF - dont spoil it  :evil:

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2014, 02:04:00 pm »
+3
lmao, even if we wanted to handle druzinha, they have 4 times the member count of shogunate, 4 times the territory, how could we possibly handle druzinha lol ...

if you ever wanted a chance in winning this war you should've, from the start, gone after super economy, bum rushed castles, got better equipment than drz/greys and surprise attacked them with more (or at least an equal) economy.
and no it wouldn't have been impossible, UIF controls well less than half the map.
attacking shogunate; who offered to be neutral in your war in order to make strat more fun, and wasting huge amounts of soldiers / money (which could've been better spent taking castles and ramping up your economy), has seriously impeded your chances of winning this strat i think ..

Kind of like last strat? That went really well - but sure go ahead and try to compete with the UIF longterm, I saw that last strat and wasnt impressed by the result - truth is that if uou amd mercs join in now GO would actually need to work a bit.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2014, 02:08:20 pm »
+3

Oh poor naive corsair, first of all getting better economy then the uif would have been almost impossible as they can trade in side their own land safe and get huge bonuses also they control they trade with the NA, so good luck with that.

Also if we would have managed with getting a great economy and started with taking castles that's exactly what Greys want! They want to build up do things safely and then just pick us off one by one when they have their core land under full control. Last thing even if we would have succeed with everything and made a great war and win most of the battles they would just run back to Suno and wait...
This is why we attack now cause what do you think is harder to attack Suno or some random village? Oh yea I thought so :mrgreen:

The attack on you has been explained many times and you should know why we did it already, also we didn't lose that much. It also gave us some more war experience which always is needed but most of all it gave us some fun which is what this game is about :D

So now free people of Calradia there is only one more thing to say; STAND UP AND FIGHT! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7woW7DmnR0E
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2014, 02:10:25 pm »
+3

We say yes!

Some of you hesitate,
some clans want to settle elsewhere
and get stronger
some say, not all will fight why should we?
Some say its pointless, we cant win
we cant hurt them, we cant do anything
Basically.....

Those of you that hesitate, hesitates because others hesitates
Its not like you are gonna have more of a chance later,
it wont easier when UIF comes knocking on your door,
at that point you WILL be alone.....NOW is the only time
you might actually stand a chance of doing something

Some of us say YES, today we fight - if you start out by helping us get the best rosters possible today.....we would be of to a good start!

I plea for help with rosters today so we can win the two important battles we have - we welcome:

Equites
Mercs
Baldes
OdE
HRE
Shogunates
Quincies
Bros
Vandals
Templars
SB
Fenris
Barabe!

Together, with the best players of these clans - we have a chance to win some battles today

AND FOR GODS SAKE - BRING THE REST OF YOUR ARMIES ASWELL - TODAY

HAVE FUN!!

Better? :D
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2014, 03:19:31 pm »
+6

Lets not do anything for months, and just keep our guard up. So that we can get all fiefs and then sit in them for the rest of strategus, like so many other strategus rounds, fun.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2014, 03:21:08 pm »
+12
Druzhina have won, strats over!

Basically, every other clan except DRZ has had a reduction in active strategus players, so they can win this through sheer zerg goon squads, furthermore Grey's doing the same trick and basically teaming up with DRZ again just ruins start for most people,wwhat's the point in playing if the two largest factions are holding hands. That is what has ruined strat.

Offline Camaris

• Count
  • Renown: 223
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Neresto_HRE
  • IRC nick: Neresto_HRE
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2014, 03:30:47 pm »
+1
Lets not do anything for months, and just keep our guard up. So that we can get all fiefs and then sit in them for the rest of strategus, like so many other strategus rounds, fun.
Or just quit strat. Its pointless except for xp.
And tbh if we let greys earn money faster we can have full plate xpgrinder faster.
And i really really need some xp.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 03:34:34 pm by Camaris »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2014, 03:33:37 pm »