Author Topic: *****Ushkuru Given to free traders  (Read 4022 times)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: *****Ushkuru Given to free traders
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2014, 03:41:33 pm »
Sorry Corsair, but Zaharist have right - love you but stfu - do not mix really sad and serious issues with video games. Grow up.

i didn't think i said anything bad at all, sorry if you're offended by it ..

all i did was write exactly what the uk media is saying every single day .. if you're offended by that .. well .. what can i say ..
don't think you have any right to tell me to "stfu" and "grow up" though, you can take that and shove it up your arse mate
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 03:46:08 pm by Corsair831 »
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2014, 03:45:46 pm »
+2
no stress - I just said what I think and do with it what you want. I said it in good faith.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2014, 03:53:20 pm »
+2
i don't think i am making a fool of myself at all, i read this every morning http://elpais.com/ as well as this http://www.theguardian.com/uk, i also regularly read the new statesman (uk left wing magazine, which had some very interesting articles about the history of ukraine and russia, including an insight into the declining population and thus tax base of russia)
i think i'm completely capable of talking about politics, if you'd like we can go on teamspeak and discuss it later
my level of education is i have completed my first degree, obtaining a first with honours, and i am now studying my masters degree at a good university
i'm 23, and i'm not stupid

but thanks for your valuable input there zaharist

no offence, Corsair831
I become mad when I see someone posting about "invasions". the whole crimea story, the way politicians use "international law" and europe's reaction on Crimea makes me mad
I ask you to avoid these themes in future and sorry if I was offensive.

(click to show/hide)
Igni et ferro

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2014, 03:55:26 pm »
+5
Sorry Corsair, but Zaharist have right - love you but stfu - do not mix really sad and serious issues with video games. Grow up.

What Harpag really means:

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2014, 04:00:16 pm »
no offence, Corsair831
I become mad when I see someone posting about "invasions". the whole crimea story, the way politicians use "international law" and europe's reaction on Crimea makes me mad
I ask you to avoid these themes in future and sorry if I was offensive.

(click to show/hide)

i actually found most interesting the history of ukraine, being as how i don't know as much about modern russian history as other parts of the world. most interesting is the perceived russian attitude that it's not really an 'independent country', and still a 'client state' (i don't know how the average russian feels about this, but it seems that way from their politics). the extensive corruption in ukraine is amazing as well, (i especially liked the one about the previous minister of the interior apparantly having commited suicide by shooting himself in the head twice).

the other really interesting thing i've found is about the whole russian situation, massively decreasing tax base in a country that's not very efficient at collecting taxes anyway, not to mention an economy in a state of utter panic at the prospect of "frakking" (extracting vast amounts of gas from the ocean floor), which would seriously impact the russian economy. according to one article they think all of this is making russia want to return to it's 'glory days' (when it was still seen as a superpower), by exercising some military might in order to have to 'not deal with', or at least 'put to one side', all of these major problems they are facing.

i mean i know you live a lot closer to the area than me, but as someone who's very interested in politics and history, i find this, obviously very sad situation, very intriguing (but obviously, still sad).

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2014, 10:40:13 pm »
+1
ya so big C and I have agreed on me handing over ushkuru because of reasons!  :mrgreen:
anyways:  free trade will be established later in game again,  dont get your asses whooped for accidentally using s&d atm  lads,  thats a nono.

for my troop collectors:  stop feeding the fief,  feed me instead.  We will be staying in ushkuru until I have more time too find another place,  atm rl is real lifeing me hard.
if payment shoul come in late,  dont worry,  just message me and youll get the gold as soon as im online.

and now have a pic of the village kittens:
(click to show/hide)
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2014, 11:51:41 pm »
Traitor, burn in the fires of hell!

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2014, 02:44:58 pm »
+5
wow, i just achieved something through diplomacy instead of bashing someone's head, this is a strange feeling .. sort of tingly ..