Author Topic: *****Ushkuru Given to free traders  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: *****Ushkuru Given to free traders
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 01:31:01 am »
+2
What part dont you understand?

You claim we are giving away a fief cause we cant hold it - where do you see the signs of us not being able to hold it? In several days without troops inside you dared to send 300 men to take it.......and lost terribly ofc.......again.......put some effort into it, you call that attacking? - you have 1500 troops in Yalibe, use them or has your masters grounded you for your stupidity loosing their armies?

And about the nighttime settings, what are you babbleing on about? We attacked YOU at 7 for that battle, our nighttime had nothing to do with it, do you even know how strat works?

actually a 0.7kdr attacking a powerful village whilst armed only with peasant gear is pretty damn good if you ask me.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 01:38:30 am »
+2
Grandmom version:

a) the Kalmar Union generously gives fief in the hands of free people
b)  bad UIF comes and attacks innocent free people .

Conclusion: Kalmars are good because they support freedom and democracy, and UIF and allies contemptuously called lapdogs, are bad.

Sophisticated intellectually. Simply outstanding!

reality:

a) Klamar Union loses control, so they're going to give fief to a free people.
b) in this way they trying to protect own ass, using free people as cannon fodder, + receive arguments to cheap propaganda for the gullible.

Conclusion: Kalmars cynically attempt to expose free people as a target, instead protect them, and for that they consider us and our allies as idiots.

Well done Grandmom  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2014, 02:15:26 am »
+1
Grandmom version:

a) the Kalmar Union generously gives fief in the hands of free people
b)  bad UIF comes and attacks innocent free people .

Conclusion: Kalmars are good because they support freedom and democracy, and UIF and allies contemptuously called lapdogs, are bad.

Sophisticated intellectually. Simply outstanding!

reality:

a) Klamar Union loses control, so they're going to give fief to a free people.
b) in this way they trying to protect own ass, using free people as cannon fodder, + receive arguments to cheap propaganda for the gullible.

Conclusion: Kalmars cynically attempt to expose free people as a target, instead protect them, and for that they consider us and our allies as idiots.

Well done Grandmom  :wink:

Thanks Harpag  :wink:

However, you are wrong - Torben did get this offer already when he left Fisdnar in the north, he is now outside Ushkuru and so are his guys - count the days - the deal was settled early in the war, long before you netered it. We are not interessted in fiefs, you know this - we didnt keep that many fiefs in the last strat when I was leading the wolves either - you also know how we do campaigns, we know how you conduct campaigns.

So, we ARE giving fiefs away, Rduna and Ushkuru sofar not because we cant handle them, but because we dont want more fiefs than what we have claimed sofar, the rest will be given away - who knows, at some point we could give Suno to someone  :mrgreen:

Grandmom version:

a) the Kalmar Union generously gives fief in the hands of free people - yes we do, but only because we cant be arsed to take care of many fiefs
b)  bad UIF comes and attacks innocent free people  - Yes, actually it would be good if it looked that way  :D

Conclusion: Kalmars are good a fun clan to be in because they support freedom and democracy attack and try to make strat 5 a fun game , and UIF and allies contemptuously called lapdogs, are bad because they cant let go of their old alliances and make strat 5 a fun game

reality:

a) Klamar Union loses control wants to have many members free to attack, so they're going to give fiefs to a free people anyone NOT in the UIF.
b) in this way they trying to protect own ass have fun and make strat 5 fun, using free people as cannon fodder not needing to handle shitloads of fiefs, + receive arguments to cheap propaganda for the gullible + have many battles and actually have a challenge - which UIF seems to dread, challenges I mean.

We both now that after last strat, Kalmarunion could have just as easy been siding with UIF - you would probably have chosen that path if you were in my shoes, but since we want a challenge we didnt

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2014, 02:50:05 am »
+2
You've convinced me. You're right. Fun is the most important, especially at the expense of others. I'm going to prepare backstab for Shogunate pfff  :wink:

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2014, 02:52:49 am »
+3
You've convinced me. You're right. Fun is the most important, especially at the expense of others. I'm going to prepare backstab for Shogunate pfff  :wink:

UIF every strat:
1. Make an alliance with the biggest factions and make sure that you have the biggest playerbase by far.
2. Gank up on smaller factions
3. Repeat, so that strat is always fun!

Fun fun!

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2014, 03:54:27 am »
+3

I KNEW IT YOU POLISH DOGS, I KNEW IT!

:D

oh, and kalmar, you can't have your cake and eat it. when i offered to stay out of a war between you and UIF; meaning ~~30 players, and 11 villages less to worry about (that's a lot), you threw it back in my face.
It was at that moment you lost the argument of "UIF has hundreds of members and it's really unfair!!1!".
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2014, 08:14:24 am »
+1

oh, and kalmar, you can't have your cake and eat it. when i offered to stay out of a war between you and UIF; meaning ~~30 players, and 11 villages less to worry about (that's a lot), you threw it back in my face.
It was at that moment you lost the argument of "UIF has hundreds of members and it's really unfair!!1!".

That is not an argument in my eyes, we declared war on a the biggest enemy and we knew that - end of story

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 08:15:17 am »
+2

Just be sure to bring in the DRZ on it so you dont go in all alone  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 08:29:41 am »
+3

Absolutely agree with you Corsair - if they want war with us, they should attack us instead you. I'm sorry, but they violently pushed you in my arms and now whether you like it or not, you have to be my lover hehehe... I don't know how you get away with this. I'm afraid it's very difficult and you're just unlucky. Life  :lol:

That is not an argument in my eyes, we declared war on a the biggest enemy and we knew that - end of story attacked Corsair...

ftfy  :)

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2014, 09:17:32 am »
+4
Just be sure to bring in the DRZ on it so you dont go in all alone  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't you worry, they are trying to get some rostering support at least from Astralis. UIF rosters not stronk enough :)

Also this war was started when Quincys asked us for help after Corsair had repeatedly told them he would "destroy them". Surely a faction that is a known Grey sympathizer, trades with our only enemy, expands to our borders and threatens our friendly neighbor is to be trusted? I myself was actually very sceptical before the war as I thought the Shogunate might have been stronger than we were. Now we can see that it's as badly led and poorly coordinated as Gr...some said before the war ;)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 09:26:52 am by Mr.K. »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 09:44:21 am »
+5
Truth is, as we talked many times last strat Harpag, your biggest issue was not being able to controll the center during early and mid game, Hetman and you told me this many times. This strat, after mercs claimed the Dhirim area - your lapdog nr 1 suddenly claimed it aswell.

And in the end it was the small clans that opened up strat 4 in your favour, since you werent able to yourselfs. In the end looking at it, you barely managed to do much in offence. Sure you talked about how you would take Grunvalder castle, Veluca and Dhirim - while you talked we took the whole north from a Apostates, sure they werent on top of their game so we had it easy, but still you didnt manage to do much. DRZ however did their part well.

This strat you were to make sure the center was in your hands, this way your trade with DRZ would be left alone and you would be able to use shogunates land as a freeway into any area of the map, without having to worry about Mercs closing in behind you.

If you were in our shoes, you would have attacked the Shogunates aswell - not taking the risk of being hit in the back while you make attacks beyond their border.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 10:48:20 am »
Truth is, as we talked many times last strat Harpag, your biggest issue was not being able to controll the center during early and mid game, Hetman and you told me this many times. This strat, after mercs claimed the Dhirim area - your lapdog nr 1 suddenly claimed it aswell.

And in the end it was the small clans that opened up strat 4 in your favour, since you werent able to yourselfs. In the end looking at it, you barely managed to do much in offence. Sure you talked about how you would take Grunvalder castle, Veluca and Dhirim - while you talked we took the whole north from a Apostates, sure they werent on top of their game so we had it easy, but still you didnt manage to do much. DRZ however did their part well.

This strat you were to make sure the center was in your hands, this way your trade with DRZ would be left alone and you would be able to use shogunates land as a freeway into any area of the map, without having to worry about Mercs closing in behind you.

If you were in our shoes, you would have attacked the Shogunates aswell - not taking the risk of being hit in the back while you make attacks beyond their border.

all the bullshit, propaganda and qq in strategus beside this makes a lot of sense just looking at the map...

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 11:30:32 am »
+1
I agree wholeheartedly with what Harpag said in another thread, Western European superfriends have the manpower, but never work together well enough to use it.

we had that for some strat rounds, no fun in having 2 big blocks...not saying it is more fun this way but meh. The hope that UIF brakes up had never died, at least for me. Because at the end of the day there is no need for the UIF. We have seen through various strats that the smaller factions which could be fighting together against UIF fought each other. Which is great to some point because it prevents the 2 big blocks thing. This just proves my point that there is no strategic necessity for the UIF.

Generally I am not involved in strat besides fighting in battles and I am even less involved in Fenris diplomacy or tactics!

Just out of curiosity, who would QQ and why exactly if Fenris entered this war?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 12:22:26 pm »
+1
We knew beforehand what we did when we declared war on the UIF, and we are fine with that - I am not trying to QQ about it, what I am trying to do is to explain why we, from our perspective, had to attack the Shogunates. Nothing else

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 12:54:30 pm »
+1
actually a 0.7kdr attacking a powerful village whilst armed only with peasant gear is pretty damn good if you ask me.

Yes yes, noone doubts your supreme awesome powerfullness  :mrgreen: