Author Topic: *****Ushkuru Given to free traders  (Read 4020 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
*****Ushkuru Given to free traders
« on: March 15, 2014, 11:53:12 am »
+5

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

****USHKURU****

A few days back the lovely green and good village of Ushkuru was given to the free men and women of Calradia, a free trading fief, a place to rest and a place to share an ale or two without being bothered by Shogunate Guards. The well known and trusted man Torben will be the one to handle the fief, and with him come followers to help him protect it from attacks.

All randomers and noclaners out there, small clans and clans that thinks this is a worthy cause - please stop by and trade or buy the loomed gear inside - also if you are able drop some soldiers in everytime so Torben has more to use for defence.

A day before it was given away the small people wearing dresses suddenly attacked it and we rushed to protect it from the men (short men) who call themselfs honorable and cannot say the letter R.

Now, if wewin this battle we are giving the fief away to Torben and the free men of Calradia

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: *****Ushkuru Given to free traders
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 07:36:58 pm »
+2
Ill be on it from tomorrow on,  good lady grandmom.  Had some rl shit going on the last days.  Gl for tonight!

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 09:11:25 pm »
The KalmarOnion stole this village (our homeland), one week ago, in a cowardly attack initiated after peace terms were offered. This village is Shogunate territory and will soon be retaken, I will negotiate with Torben on his 'stewardship' of the village so to speak; we will still encourage free traders here, and equipment will be free to buy for any and all.
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 09:59:45 pm »
+3
Free Trade Area = I don't have enough forces to control this area so do whatever you want  :mrgreen:

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 10:10:37 pm »
+4
Free Trade Area = I don't have enough forces to control this area so do whatever you want  :mrgreen:
UIF = We are the biggest factions in strategus and control over half the players, but we have to ally and lick each others asses so we all can have a easy time and then look down on everyone else and tell ourself that we are so good :mrgreen:
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 10:19:14 pm »
+2
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 10:25:05 pm by Kalp »
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 10:55:29 pm »
+1
y u do dis ppl? Its jst a gaim

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 11:08:02 pm »

We dont?  :mrgreen:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=570

Why dont you come and take it from us Harpag, since your lapdog cant........ 8-)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 12:10:54 am »
Waaaait, he seriously tries to give away fiefs he knows he wont control? While at the same time changing his night time settings so we have to fight 7 AM battles?

Stay classy!
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 12:17:47 am »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=421

#BragWhenAppropriate
#SWAGYOLO

Another fief, another clan, offtopic being your middlename or u just been sniffing to much of that sake that makes you short guys all fizzy in the head?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 12:25:52 am »
Waaaait, he seriously tries to give away fiefs he knows he wont control? While at the same time changing his night time settings so we have to fight 7 AM battles?

Stay classy!

Its not moving anywhere Jarlek, and neither are you guys - come get it instead of standing in Yalibe with a set of binoculars watching it from afar and shivering in your skirts - You have uncle Grey behind your backs covering you, alot of them actually  :mrgreen:

We are right here, bring it or stfu  :twisted:

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 12:37:29 am »
Its not moving anywhere Jarlek, and neither are you guys - come get it instead of standing in Yalibe with a set of binoculars watching it from afar and shivering in your skirts - You have uncle Grey behind your backs covering you, alot of them actually  :mrgreen:

We are right here, bring it or stfu  :twisted:

Stay classy!
I know reading (and pretty much everything) is hard for you swedes, but bolded part is because we are currently attacking you so GJ claiming we aren't attacking  :rolleyes:
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2014, 01:04:21 am »
+1
I know reading (and pretty much everything) is hard for you swedes, but bolded part is because we are currently attacking you so GJ claiming we aren't attacking  :rolleyes:

What part dont you understand?

You claim we are giving away a fief cause we cant hold it - where do you see the signs of us not being able to hold it? In several days without troops inside you dared to send 300 men to take it.......and lost terribly ofc.......again.......put some effort into it, you call that attacking? - you have 1500 troops in Yalibe, use them or has your masters grounded you for your stupidity loosing their armies?

And about the nighttime settings, what are you babbleing on about? We attacked YOU at 7 for that battle, our nighttime had nothing to do with it, do you even know how strat works?

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2014, 01:17:20 am »
+1
Sorry Jarlek, just got home from work - didnt even see you had attacked teh fief again. And no, I havent changed my nighttime settings - so take the blame yourself m8